Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just jumped on 12 hours later and H is still in her pit ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. Absolutely obsessed with TT isn't she. What a sad little life Jane

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just claimed she used to work 150 hours a week as a head chef ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ there is only 168 hours in a week you bleeping idiot sandwich. Shame you don't have the same work ethics now Holly Scamley.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look where this has got Holly. She has 1.1k viewers. She had under a hundred for ages on end then jumped up to a few hundred during prison gate and post.

She absolutely loves the drama, dahling.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Beast can take all the hormones it wants, it's never gonna have real tiddies or be any closer to a real woman....cos it's fake fake fake

Darliiinnng I never grew tiddies over night, giving birth and putting on weight after child birth no matter how long ago it was still all makes the woman you are now..you're not a woman sweeetie. You'll never have tiddies

The beast looks livid doesn't IT ...notice Natalie never invited the beast out how embarrassing on calling that a lady....Natalie knows it's not really a woman but all man sweeeethearrt

Last edited:
  • Heart
Holly sits there slagging off PF for being in his bed all day Holly where have you been all day???

Holly is queen of hypocrisy always saying about others are this that and the other but then goes and does things herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So "if its not true I am not going to let it get to me" very telling what happened this afternoon with the court papers from Flu so there must be some truth to it

Reactions: 6
Holly said a lot of her friends will be shocked with what mama kaz said tonight. Erm holly aka beast,.you've no real friends sweetie they're all snakes and secretly agree with what we're all saying about you.. fake fake fake

So "if its not true I am not going to let it get to me" very telling what happened this afternoon with the court papers from Flu so there must be some truth to it
Thought the exact same! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ooh thatโ€™s twice she hasnโ€™t answered ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚ too busy getting dressed

Reactions: 4
Is holly trying to call Natalie to no avail? Natalie's giving sucky to the boss daaarrrrling. No dildo needed tonight sweetie ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
We welcome screenshots anytime donโ€™t worry๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I hope you also welcome messages not making any sense at all ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m tired from kids and work, but holly is more tired even though she doesnโ€™t have work, and kids at home to parent, because she sleeps for half an hour once a fortnight ๐Ÿ˜ซ

• Haha
15 minutes ago she said Jess wasnโ€™t drinking now sheโ€™s just said she thinks sheโ€™s hammered and thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s not answering ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
15 minutes ago she said Jess wasnโ€™t drinking now sheโ€™s just said she thinks sheโ€™s hammered and thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s not answering ๐Ÿคฃ
Natalie is with the boss darrrllling , rampant rabbit isn't required tonight. Natalie is at the boss' service

• Haha
Was just thinking, imagine taking the beast out and introducing it to your mates omg the embarrassment. Notice, Natalie will go out with the boss but not with the scruff. Holly what does that tell you darrrrlin. Natalie's embarrassed to go out with you unless you dress as Steve of course

Is it just me or is Holly a bit more pissy now she knows Jess isnโ€™t coming back yet ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Think the beast knows what's going on there ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.