Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m cringing so bad, Jess is out wherever “watching Vengaboys” and Holly is having a 1 man party in the bedroom with the dogs. Playing Vengaboys I just caaaanntttt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jess is definitely not needing that toy tonight she has her boss😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll leave this with you and say good night, enough Holly for me today 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll leave this with you and say good night, enough Holly for me today 😂
I am so glad that someone got that on a screen record !!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Race for life is for the cancer charity you can't do it for individuals you just do it for the charity in memory of someone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess is off shagging the boss. And I've just witnessed some sad sack gift holly multiple times the smaller gifts and not a single thank you from Holly. bleeping cretin. I hope Jessalie is having a great time getting the D from her boss! Get it galllll!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm made up Natalie went out last night, she's a miserable witch at the best of times so a few drinks and lettin her hair down might do her good that's if she was really in a pub get away from that fraud who she's embarrassed to be seen with!!! Dont see Natalie letting her hair down with scruff now do we

• Haha
Holly talking about content and being a creator...beast has no content whatsoever infact, it bores me to tears. I only watch to take the piss out of it 😂

She just said she's in the hot tub which erm wasn't paid by you but she's got a monster. She's "medicating" the sun's gonna shine and she's surrounded by friends 😂😂 what friends ? They're all toothfaced

• Haha
If I woke up at 7.30am and saw that ogre in her swap baring music I’d launch something at her. I’d be fuminggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does she go in that hot tub, can the tag be taken off?

Reactions: 2
Why does the beast always wear a bra in the hot tub doesn't need one, it baffles me it really does

I've literally just caught up with all of this as you know school holidays, kids, sleep overs. So I haven't had time to watch the cretin but you guys have had me absolutely HOWLING into my cornflakes this morning. I had to stop reading for 5 minutes to compose myself! My partner thought I had completely lost the plot. The video of Holly dancing to vengaboys finished me off, I had tears 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi did anyone see holly yesterday afternoon show a picture of this large woman laid down in her underwear on her phone.Was only split second as she was meant to be showing people on live something else.Cant remember what as I was doing housework at the time.She said i shouldn't have shown you that.Embarrassed she was,couldn't believe my eyes.Could that of been her wife jess.

• Wow
Hi did anyone see holly yesterday afternoon show a picture of this large woman laid down in her underwear on her phone.Was only split second as she was meant to be showing people on live something else.Cant remember what as I was doing housework at the time.She said i shouldn't have shown you that.Embarrassed she was,couldn't believe my eyes.Could that of been her wife jess.
Yeah it probably was Jess, did she have black hair?

Yes black hair,was ŕeally overweight like bit obese.No disrespect to overweight people.Dont know what that about,but wouldn't allow my husband to have photos of me on phone like that.Would have screen shot but didn't have hold of phone at time and was so quick.Holly made a boo boo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes black hair,was ŕeally overweight like bit obese.No disrespect to overweight people.Dont know what that about,but wouldn't allow my husband to have photos of me on phone like that.Would have screen shot but didn't have hold of phone at time and was so quick.Holly made a boo boo.
Yes that would of been Jess.

Where, how do I buy these hoodie?! I NEED one.🤣🤣🤣
We should all get one and be matchy matchy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.