Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sadly agree - this is absolutely mental if hes really made all this up..
As much as I cant stand holly, she is literally showing what appears to be a live on the date and time flu claims he was outside his flat..
This is gonna be really embarrassing and possibly lead to a criminal conviction for PF.

WHY would PF do this as its a real own goal If as Neo said it ends up all being disproved..

Reactions: 9
Well Flu I only deal.in truth with receipts obviously doesn’t You and Holly are as bad as each other I feel.like you both talk tit and I 100% believe they have had some sort of relationship/ connection before TT this grudge runs way too deep

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well Flu I only deal.in truth with receipts obviously doesn’t You and Holly are as bad as each other I feel.like you both talk tit and I 100% believe they have had some sort of relationship/ connection before TT this grudge runs way too deep
Yes it is looking that way - there's no way this originates from childish slurs at each other on TT. Theres things we don't know I think, on both sides.

I have to say if the broken nose and other assault allegations are not true at all, thats a pretty big accusation to make..

I swear holly said it wasn’t GPS tag before tho?
She did say this the other day when she was discussing that it was a curfew and not a tag/order where shes got to stay away from certain areas cos I remember thinking to myself that the location one would be more suitable for a dealer lmao

Reactions: 3
PF has really shot himself in the face with this. Oh my days how ridiculous it all is. They are both as bad as each other and quite frankly obsessive about each other. It's bleeping weird. Imagine having this level of drama with someone you don't even know off the internet.

Reactions: 13
At this point they both need to grow up and get over themselves. bleeping block each other and leave each other alone. They’re as bad as one another.

Reactions: 7
God I can't believe this. Flu has really messed up with this. We all know Holly is a scamming scumbag but jesus this is bad

Reactions: 7
I said ages ago we need to be careful that, however much we detest ol’ Heave Scamley we don’t give PF any credit as he is totally deranged.

I’ve only just returned. What on Earth have I missed ? What’s happened with flu now x

Reactions: 3
i got a call and missed the whole statement apart from the beginning

I’m so confused that Fluu’s live is just his mum? What is going on 😭

Reactions: 4
The scruff is now after a train ticket to go down south to Winchester...why should everybody pay for that thing

Reactions: 6
I said ages ago we need to be careful that, however much we detest ol’ Heave Scamley we don’t give PF any credit as he is totally deranged.
Sadly I agree, PF has really messed up now, this is far too far too far imo. It also is pretty disgusting when there are people that are suffering genuinely and struggle to get these orders, partially due to crap like this. I have to admit these accusations are absolutely wild and in no way I am sticking up for holly but im gonna say this is ridiculously easy to disprove and has the potential to land PF in hot water.

The scruff is now after a train ticket to go down south to Winchester...why should everybody pay for that thing
She said earlier 'I deserve to get a big gift out of this' when reading the papers..
H will absolutely milk this now and will probs end up getting another 6 universe, can see it coming.

I do think she shouldn't be allowed to divert cash to another account for the sole purpose of avoiding a proceeds of crime order.. disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sadly I agree, PF has really messed up now, this is far too far too far imo. It also is pretty disgusting when there are people that are suffering genuinely and struggle to get these orders, partially due to crap like this. I have to admit these accusations are absolutely wild and in no way I am sticking up for holly but im gonna say this is ridiculously easy to disprove and has the potential to land PF in hot water.

She said earlier 'I deserve to get a big gift out of this' when reading the papers..
H will absolutely milk this now and will probs end up getting another 6 universe, can see it coming.

I do think she shouldn't be allowed to divert cash to another account for the sole purpose of avoiding a proceeds of crime order.. disgusting
She should have to pay whatever she gets from tik tok and be forced to pay it in installments..gets away with murder that scruff does

Reactions: 5
The fact is we have all seen flu since the 24th and even if holly had somehow snuck out in the night … there is no broken nose or evidence of being beaten up for 10 minutes I don’t get it

Reactions: 6
Why's PF done this, surely she'd need to prove every single allegation what's been put forward about the beast. If it's not true it's not gonna look good for PF that's for sure and would PF wanna make herself look like a fool, surely not. Oh dear PF what have you done tut tut

Why's PF done this, surely she'd need to prove every single allegation what's been put forward about the beast. If it's not true it's not gonna look good for PF that's for sure and would PF wanna make herself look like a fool, surely not. Oh dear PF what have you done tut tut
This, 100% I dont understand why anyone would make such wild allegations if they have literally zero proof. Its serious to falsely accuse and I dont understand what PF was thinking..

Reactions: 5
I am so behind on all this as only recently started following Holly what's going on with PF can someone tell me what's been happening

Reactions: 2
Bringing out merch now.. wtf. She's not a celeb. £40 for a hoodie saying Holly's oasis team holly and £7 for a car striker. Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.