Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the best line out of Holly's own mouth today " I don't always present as female"
Said to the woman in the shop she was buying perfume in

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She said she’s got 3 kids and 1 stepchild. Bit odd the stepchild doesn’t live with its mother?

Reactions: 2
Ive not been online today, but as always its been just another day of being vulgar, obnoxious and scamming people into donating for the non-existent 'transition'. There is never gonna be surgery, but its figured that its a good little earner for poor unsuspecting people to keep the money rolling in. I cannot imagine being as morally devoid as holly is. There is quite literally nothing likeable about it - H is a raving narcissist, is selfish, a compulsive liar, is shocking with money and has no qualms about winging its way through life off the back of everyone and anyone it can scam, her own 'wife' included, with no care for the consequences of anyone but itself. I also dont know how she has got ANY self respect letting her partner go out and earn whilst she sits on her arse getting baked every day, its actually the most unattractive thing ever especially in a guy, and how she lives with the fact she has basically wasted her whole life, its actually embarrassing. I would be totally depressed if I were H. Literally zero ambition to even better themselves - living in a slum, cant even keep the house clean and tidy, its like living in student accommodation apart from H doesn't even got to uni. Jess is an absolute fool, why she stays there I dont know. I would be fuming if I came home from that every day, she literally contributes sweet FA to anything. Sorry but H is a prime example of all that is wrong with the country tbh.

Well the best line out of Holly's own mouth today " I don't always present as female"
Said to the woman in the shop she was buying perfume in
Translation: 'I only identify as female when I need to con vulnerable/gullible people to shore up my finances, apart from that im Steve'

That Alexa incident says it all - H lives two lives and its all part of the act imo

Does anyone else think that H is in fact just a gay man?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Ive not been online today, but as always its been just another day of being vulgar, obnoxious and scamming people into donating for the non-existent 'transition'. There is never gonna be surgery, but its figured that its a good little earner for poor unsuspecting people to keep the money rolling in. I cannot imagine being as morally devoid as holly is. There is quite literally nothing likeable about it - H is a raving narcissist, is selfish, a compulsive liar, is shocking with money and has no qualms about winging its way through life off the back of everyone and anyone it can scam, her own 'wife' included, with no care for the consequences of anyone but itself. I also dont know how she has got ANY self respect letting her partner go out and earn whilst she sits on her arse getting baked every day, its actually the most unattractive thing ever especially in a guy, and how she lives with the fact she has basically wasted her whole life, its actually embarrassing. I would be totally depressed if I were H. Literally zero ambition to even better themselves - living in a slum, cant even keep the house clean and tidy, its like living in student accommodation apart from H doesn't even got to uni. Jess is an absolute fool, why she stays there I dont know. I would be fuming if I came home from that every day, she literally contributes sweet FA to anything. Sorry but H is a prime example of all that is wrong with the country tbh.

Translation: 'I only identify as female when I need to con vulnerable/gullible people to shore up my finances, apart from that im Steve'

That Alexa incident says it all - H lives two lives and its all part of the act imo

I think this too, H is a gay man & the supposed transition is a distraction / cover up from their past behaviours.

I have often wondered if she was a gay man that thought it would be more socially acceptable to be a trans female

She doesn't play well with Gay men... she fell out with Jakelittle and Rob

She said she’s got 3 kids and 1 stepchild. Bit odd the stepchild doesn’t live with its mother?
Hollys stepchild is the oldest it's her first wife's daughter

Reactions: 6

Hit the nail on the head there darrrrrllling. I'd bet my life savings the beast is gay not trans or pansexual as it makes out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a day!! This thread is awesome reading - you're all brilliant 🤣

And Holly, eyebrows shouldn't look like twins. But they are supposed to look like they at least have the same parents!!

My hub just said if he needed to buy a pneumatic battering ram to get me off he'd take the hint he was shite at sex 🤣

• Haha
I’ve not seen Becca comment in a while 👀 bet she’s back on here… Becca show yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone ever find Holly’s Oasis a funny account name? Oasis isn’t absolute chaos, losing your tit constantly, swearing, compulsive lying and a lingering smell between weed and dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alexa always dead names holly she set it up in that name it’s done it since last year, and hopefully becca has seen her for what she is

Well she's got a nice big vibrating wand that she can tickle her 🍫 ⭐ with now, so I guess that will help.
Makes me laugh she told us all Jess didn’t touch her hadn’t done since before the wedding I reckon they probably only do it for OF nothing else 😅😅

Alexa always dead names holly she set it up in that name it’s done it since last year, and hopefully becca has seen her for what she is

Makes me laugh she told us all Jess didn’t touch her hadn’t done since before the wedding I reckon they probably only do it for OF nothing else 😅😅
I can second this! This is what she told me to.

Reactions: 3
Turned scruff on to be greeted with I'm getting up on the rankings and the rising stars only need 20 masks...needless to say was buttoned straight away I'd rather put some music on whilst I'm cleaning than listen to that beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.