Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A8A144AD-94F6-4AC8-B682-7E1757D76445.png

Put all the money you raised for your transition into your go fund me hols. Bet you won’t

Reactions: 8
Like people are fraudulently get credit cards ar nicking them then gifting people huge gifts? Please tell.me that's not how she got all those gifts yesterday
Using other peoples I think. It was a big thing not long ago and accounts were getting banned because of it. So maybe it's because of that?

I had a look online why the amount would of gone down but it doesn't say so I don't know, very strange. It was my other half that told me that so I wouldn't have a clue 🤣. But I've seen she way down the rankings now, good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
so Holly was a 36c before hormones, apparently and the doctors had checked her out and confirmed it was breast tissue, but they have grown loads with hormones and is still a 36c 🤷‍♀️ so was the naturally grown breasts before hormones wishful thinking?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I watched a woman yesterday saying she was minus £33000 coins, couldn’t set up a new account until it was paid back or something.
Wasn’t sure if she was a con artist like our holly here.
I hope holly has to pay every penny back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£40 no7 stuff
£30 weed
£40 hair dryer
£70 two perfume sets
Whatever on food and drinks
Makeup stuff £30-40
Hair dye
Phone charger
Protective case
Sex toys

but apparently Jess paid for them all???

• Haha
£40 no7 stuff
£30 weed
£40 hair dryer
£70 two perfume sets
Whatever on food and drinks
Makeup stuff £30-40
Hair dye
Phone charger
Protective case
Sex toys

but apparently Jess paid for them all???
Funny couldn't afford a hair dye yesterday 😂

Reactions: 5
Funny couldn't afford a hair dye yesterday 😂
So You wanted to buy perfume for your wife with your wife's money ermm........ so Jess bought her own sex toys and her own perfume it's not a present if it's her money

Oh and she bought you a load of presents

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So You wanted to buy perfume for your wife with your wife's money ermm........ so Jess bought her own sex toys and her own perfume it's not a present if it's her money

Oh and she bought you a load of presents
Funny how beast always goes out when they get lots of gifts. I hope all those gifts were with a stolen credit card 🤞

Reactions: 5
She’s just said her down below has halved in size and she can no longer get erect and can’t have sex anymore 😷😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Absolute trash! It really is.
she blocked me but I’m in on another account! Your mods are shite hol! 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
The nurses profile says she’s
From the UK living in the US … and is married not being funny if my husband sent someone online over £1000 in one day he wouldn’t be my husband for long ….

All this sex talk is coming from somebody who's not been intimate with its wife since it came out. The dildo is probably for Natalie to use in private without the beast

Bye bye holls, she's been banned au revoir sweeettheaart

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.