Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this sex talk is coming from somebody who's not been intimate with its wife since it came out. The dildo is probably for Natalie to use in private without the beast

Bye bye holls, she's been banned au revoir sweeettheaart
Apparently they have a very good sex life and go for hours. Holly does stuff to Natalie and Natalie does stuff to Hollys bum 🙈

I’m far from a prude I have an amazing sex life with my partner but I’m sorry that is rancid

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I knew she'd get banned talking about bumming 🤢 I mean I'm no prude but Jesus christ.
I also was looking on that big gifters profile yesterday. Thinking how is she getting all that money to gift on a nurses wage. Be funny if its stolen and H has to take her £160 toy back to pay for it. Did anyone else hear she also wants a job in the s3x shop haha

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Also them brows are shocking she had done. I'm a beauty therapist and would never let anyone leave with brows like that

Reactions: 5
I knew she'd get banned talking about bumming 🤢 I mean I'm no prude but Jesus christ.
I also was looking on that big gifters profile yesterday. Thinking how is she getting all that money to gift on a nurses wage. Be funny if its stolen and H has to take her £160 toy back to pay for it. Did anyone else hear she also wants a job in the s3x shop haha
You know I thought that the comments seem
A bit off don’t they 🤔 oh
Please
Let it be fake 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s just said her down below has halved in size and she can no longer get erect and can’t have sex anymore 😷😷😷
I could have done without knowing this information :ROFLMAO: Especially before sausages for tea !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said earlier she had zero libido, it’s gone! How can she go from that to going for hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.