Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the beast think ppl are gonna buy the crappy merchandise. It's trash. Only a matter of time before she falls out with the person who's doing all this merch with her. Find out what a real con merchant it really is

Why does it like to show old pictures of its old self if she never liked how the way she was, dressing as a bloke but still loves to show the pics of the dead him

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Does this remind you of anyone. All her present mods should take note. All her old mods found this out

Who has ?
Holly has said that she has had skin cancer twice! She seems to not be banging on about having Klienfelters anymore. She now says she has Cauder Equine Syndrome which you don't get it happens then the doctors have to do something about it as an emergency case then it's gone.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone tells Holly that she is devastated that she just found out her step son hung himself and Holly the goes and puts on loud obnoxious music and says that's devastating how do you process something like that?
Erm well when someone tells you something like that you don't put on loud obnoxious music on, you give them their moment, you talk to them like a human being you ask if there is anything you can do. Not Holly it's like tit I need to say something but I also need to keep the attention on me.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Does this remind you of anyone. All her present mods should take note. All her old mods found this out

Holly has said that she has had skin cancer twice! She seems to not be banging on about having Klienfelters anymore. She now says she has Cauder Equine Syndrome which you don't get it happens then the doctors have to do something about it as an emergency case then it's gone.
Couldn't agree more - Cauda Equina is incredibly rare and involves symptoms that wouldn't allow the range of movement that H displays on the daily. I understand that 99% of her minions are uneducated in both the tradition and cultural context and lack common sense, but I often wonder whether holly ever thinks to herself how these comments sound to someone who IS a trained the in the area she is spouts nonsense from? Cos I'll give you the answer holly, it sounds RIDICULOUS and frankly you are embarrassing yourself.

I advent been online today yet, is Becca still missing? 😂

The merch idea is absolutely laughable, despite what creepy Steve likes to think in its head, H is not a celebrity. The prices she is after charging are ridiculous too -£40 for a hoodie and £15 for a cold cup. I cannot imagine outing yourself as being associated with holly, although I for one shall be treating it as a marker of sorts of who is an absolute raving head and should be avoided at all costs. The rate they are going, the prices charged are already higher than the collective IQ of holly's 'squad'. Side note but I have an actual Starbucks colour changing cold cup purchased from a store and it was only a fiver.. £15 to let everyone know you are a supporter of a scamming, cheating, compulsive lying junkie? nah I think ill pass.

Imagine walking around with a hoodie on with 'Beggy Mitchell' on it.. 🥴

Literal laughing stock material incoming!

Where was this from, what account? I haven't come across this at all. I hope for the potential victim's sake this isn't true. Vile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow the manipulation "number 3 is 50k ahead of me we won't get there may as well just give up with the weekly rankings" actually meaning I need tons more gifts I wanna be at number 2

• Angry
Reactions: 9
All the merch she has ordered to get in stock.... and they still believe the money she is spending is Js wages???

Realistically, holly isn’t even classed as an influencer yet. You have to have 20k followers before you’re even classed as a ‘nano influencer’. Why the hell she decided to make merch for like 20 people is stupid she hasn’t got the numbers for that, and the people who do follow her only follow for the drama, they ain’t fans. I can guarantee people will pay and it’ll never happen/they’ll never arrive.

Reactions: 9
Wow the manipulation "number 3 is 50k ahead of me we won't get there may as well just give up with the weekly rankings" actually meaning I need tons more gifts I wanna be at number 2
I picked up on this too, it’s cos she thought that duck woman was in

Reactions: 7
I’ve missed so much is Lauren not mod anymore? Seems to be a lot of people missing?

Reactions: 3
All the merch she has ordered to get in stock.... and they still believe the money she is spending is Js wages???
Bet you a a large chunk of that fake transition money has well gone. When are ppl gonna wake up

Reactions: 6
Erm the boobie Cup I don't think that's where you should of gone with your merch Holly!! It's the type of thing that gets handed out at a Stag/Hen do, not something that you should be doing to represent your Brand because that's what merch is its a representation of your brand its how you want to present yourself
Eq does t shirts with EQ embroidered and key rings with a tennis ball STYLISH how she wants to present herself not tacky boobie mugs

Would she have kfc for lunch if she didn’t get all that gift/transition money? No. She wouldn’t have

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.