Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yanno its been nice to only read the tattle thread and not actually watch H myself. The fake tit killed me.πŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She coughed a bit in the kitchen and is making out she puked cos of the 'nerve flare up'. She showed pictures of her leg injury that cause this lifelong nerve pain that nothing can be done for. It was a bit of a bruise. View attachment 1474149View attachment 1474153
Holly constanley cries wolf and/or exaggerates everything she talks about. Nothing is ever accurate, its always got to be bigger, better and worse than anyone else's experiences, or she knows someone who has it/done it etc. I have noticed soo much lately how her natural reaction is to turn the convo back on herself - Yesterday someone said they possibly had rheumatoid arthritis and instead of asking them how they are or whatever, her only reply was 'my mum has that' and its a way of bringing the attention back on her all the time and never have I seen such a perfect example of a 'conversational narcissist', she fits the criteria perfectly.

Yanno its been nice to only read the tattle thread and not actually watch H myself. The fake tit killed me.πŸ’€
when I tell you I was SCREAMINGGGG

Reactions: 9
Well this has all been a really interesting read I’ve had a whole thread and a half to catch up on.
ngl that was hard work and I’ve certainly missed out on so much.
im Gutted though I honestly thought she had real boobies πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well this has all been a really interesting read I’ve had a whole thread and a half to catch up on.
ngl that was hard work and I’ve certainly missed out on so much.
im Gutted though I honestly thought she had real boobies πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Oh she can be very convincing when she wants to be! I would hazard a guess that at some stage we've all though we'll maybe she isn't lying about this bit, like showing her cleavage or her boxes of hormones or the police telling her to stay off tiktok etc etc but then she always slips up eventually and we see the proof that what she's said is lies. And her minions just blindly believe what she says and ignore every red flag.

Reactions: 5
We haven’t body shamed you holly, we’re just pissing ourselves at the fact you kick off when people say you haven’t got real ones and you’ve been caught red handed with chicken filletsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how can we body shame fake tits?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she can be very convincing when she wants to be! I would hazard a guess that at some stage we've all though we'll maybe she isn't lying about this bit, like showing her cleavage or her boxes of hormones or the police telling her to stay off tiktok etc etc but then she always slips up eventually and we see the proof that what she's said is lies. And her minions just blindly believe what she says and ignore every red flag.
Oh I was only joking about believing her. But this moment I’ve waited for far too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We haven’t body shamed you holly, we’re just pissing ourselves at the fact you kick off when people say you haven’t got real ones and you’ve been caught red handed with chicken filletsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how can we body shame fake tits?πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Caught red titted. πŸ’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Neo2021 im so glad your scan went well, I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as can be and your precious baby will be in your arms in no time ❀

I've not watched Holly recently but Getting all the updates on here has been hilarious, the stick on tiddies had me choking on my morning coffee and the kids thinking I was actually dying 🀣🀣 did she address the fact she is titless? 🀣

So like, are they reusable? If not that seems expensive upkeep lol
I'm sure she can put them on a bubble cycle in the swamp then hang them on the line πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holly boo-hooing about people bUlLyInG her yet she’s just made fun of at three people and the mocked how a commenter looked facially.. vile. Where’s your body’s shaming ethics now holly?
Holly cannot say anything about anyone else's face when hers is oddly long and she has teeth like ancient gravestones... pot, kettle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gives me lord farquaad vibes, she always has. He's got an oddly big head as well 🀣 her head just seems too big and long for her body, and when she wears that bobbed wig.. well, I can't cope.
Literally gives me mr potato head and yessss to the bob wig - it is not flattering

I can't unsee lord faquaad now πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know when the next Oscar’s nominations need to be in for ? Holly’s performance today is defo worth a mention :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hollys acting when someone asks if shes in pain and then remembers that she is supposed to be in agony πŸ˜‚
I bet you the pain would magically disappear if someone gifted a universe, she aint I pain at all, wouldn't be doing what she does and hopping in and out of a hot tub for a start

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.