Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The my dogs are great content really irks me. Repeating a command 14 times is not a sign of a well trained dog. You should only have to tell them the once. I've not seen him sniff anything once either. Seems like an anxious dog that's not used to being out if you ask me. Not using their nose is a major red flag for anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Couldn't have anything to do with the comments about not being walked on hard surfaces could it?

Id only need one finger with a bleeping Frenchie on the end too πŸ™„πŸ™„. I've managed two dogs and four children in a park with friends and their children before with not much trouble. But she can't manage four 'well behaved dogs'. Okay....

Also this whole they are well trained thing? I left an entire pack of bacon on the floor yesterday that was meant for the bin for over an hour while I had to deal with one of my kids and my dog didn't TOUCH IT. but you can't leave a remote control around Stanley?? So well behaved. My dogs don't even need verbal commands for most things things. Just a hand gesture.
Those dogs run riot and I bet they piss on the floor and that's why the carpets have been ripped up downstairs. I'm sure they only got put in when she moved into the house and it wasn't long ago?
My dogs won't take food off the side either but one is a bin diver and the cat attacks the bread if I leave it on the side 🀣🀣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is papering the ceiling a thing? I always thought you would get the ceiling skimmed to make it smooth πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Yeah, our ceiling was papered when we moved in. I left it and we had a leak and it all started pealing off.😫

Dammit. I was wracking my brain and I knew I was missing a suggestion. It was hairspray I was thinking of!! Good shout!

@SforShortbread did you manage to get the pen off the table??
Its gone into the crease at the edge of the table so we have a line where its purple. Better than nothing hahaha.

Reactions: 5
Those dogs run riot and I bet they piss on the floor and that's why the carpets have been ripped up downstairs. I'm sure they only got put in when she moved into the house and it wasn't long ago?
My dogs won't take food off the side either but one is a bin diver and the cat attacks the bread if I leave it on the side 🀣🀣.
Omg when one of mine was going through their teen phase he was AWFUL for bin diving. It's a hard one to train because you need to be there to catch it and you rarely are. Attach some bells or something to it and the noise it makes when they tip it deters them from doing it. It makes them jump and snaps them out of that action. I know nothing about cats. I'm a firm believer (sorry to any cat lovers out there) that cats are just born arseholes. They frighten me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm also super intrigued. Because she said she was meeting someone and couldn't manage all the dogs. Then she said she needed to get out for a walk. Now the live is on pause. Oh I WONDER what she's doing πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg when one of mine was going through their teen phase he was AWFUL for bin diving. It's a hard one to train because you need to be there to catch it and you rarely are. Attach some bells or something to it and the noise it makes when they tip it deters them from doing it. It makes them jump and snaps them out of that action. I know nothing about cats. I'm a firm believer (sorry to any cat lovers out there) that cats are just born arseholes. They frighten me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
We got a bin with a lock on it but the sneaky sod figured it out 🀣🀣 I have to try and keep the kitchen door shut now. I agree about cats being arseholes. Many loaves of bread have been ruined thanks to my cat having a personal grudge against them πŸ™„ and when it's the lovely tiger bloomer that gets destroyed well.. that pisses me right off. One day I will invest in a bread bin/box whatever they are called, that can go on the to do list that seems to be ever growing 🀣.

• Haha
Meeting a fellow tiktokker? All that walking for a 2 and a half minute meet? SUREEEEEEEEE!! NEXT JOKE!!!!

Ahhh they are smart little sods πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Only other thing I can suggest is putting something like white pepper sprinkled in the bin. A) it helps cover smells and b) it puts them right off sticking their nose in because it makes them sneeze

• Haha
Meeting a fellow tiktokker? All that walking for a 2 and a half minute meet? SUREEEEEEEEE!! NEXT JOKE!!!!

Ahhh they are smart little sods πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Only other thing I can suggest is putting something like white pepper sprinkled in the bin. A) it helps cover smells and b) it puts them right off sticking their nose in because it makes them sneeze
Is this tiktokker she met her drug dealer by any chance 🀣🀣.
I'll give it a go and see if it works 🀣🀣 dogs man. Lovely lovely animals but dirty bastards at the same time 🀣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Omg the trousers 🀒 and the long pink socks 🀒. Fuuuuckkiiinnn elllll. Buy some longer trousers for the love of all that is holy.

And they way she said 'GOOODDD BOOOYYYYYYYYY' was giving gollum vibes.

• Haha
Is this tiktokker she met her drug dealer by any chance 🀣🀣.
I'll give it a go and see if it works 🀣🀣 dogs man. Lovely lovely animals but dirty bastards at the same time 🀣.
Either that was her drug dealer or it was preplanned for (conveniently) one of her subscribers to comment to make it look like they met....

Holly's obviously has a few aliases too not just Steven and holly there's probably an endless list and as for the "transition" I completely agree with the doctors on that one.
I don't know if it's just me but I kind of feel like they brought Dave in for Dolly. To get her pregnant. Strange he just disappears.

Blimey she is walking one of the dogs. Why does she never take them all out? How bizarre
Think Dave is dust, don't think Dave will be seen again I'm afraid. Can holly even tell the truth, she'd be much better thought of if she told the truth and stopped being a beg, take all the wishlists and gfm down

Has she even mentioned Dave? Have they forgotten to pick him up from the vets?πŸ˜‚ on a real, don’t get a dog if you don’t intend on keeping them! I reckon he got Dolly pregnant and they got rid of him.
That trinas offering a phone to holly now, that account is really ✨suspish✨

Reactions: 3
Has she even mentioned Dave? Have they forgotten to pick him up from the vets?πŸ˜‚ on a real, don’t get a dog if you don’t intend on keeping them! I reckon he got Dolly pregnant and they got rid of him.
That trinas offering a phone to holly now, that account is really ✨suspish✨
She said he's been having sleepovers at the previous owners. She also sat that he is due back home today. We shall see.

• Haha
She said he's been having sleepovers at the previous owners. She also sat that he is due back home today. We shall see.
Oh I heard that excuse yesterday on there, we won’t be seeing Dave again then!

Wow just popped on TikTok and no Holly what the what !!!! Not live during the day does that mean her subscribers get a refund πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I didn't hear the anaesthetic thing or the decorating thing. But I did hear her say that Dave was still with his previous owners because they missed him. I thought it weird because I thought why as an owner would you get to a point where you have to give your dog away and all their things to someone else. And then pay for the neutering, then be the person that collects them and takes them home while they recover? Odd. I am seriously wondering if we will ever see Dave again. I find the way they were operating a tad weird having to keep them all separate because he was 'such a bother to dolly'. Because while that may work in the short term it's not actually teaching anything and won't work long term. In my opinion they need a crate and more positive reinforcement. I know from owning four dogs myself over the years that when having a new dog in the house you need a whole bunch of tasty bitesized treats on you allllllll day and watch them like a hawk so you can be there to reward good behaviours and redirect the minute positive/negative behaviour is displayed. Negative reinforcement has its place in training for sure but it's proven that the most effective way to train is positive reinforcement. Apart from owning dogs and growing up with dogs as a reference here, I also have a LOT of knowledge about it because I spent a lot of time with guide dogs, their owners and their trainers. Now you can't tell me that they don't know how to train dogs, they must be doing something right surely to be able to provide dogs that are literally people's eyes and lifelines. That is a whole different level/kind of training from things like police dogs. Not saying police dogs aren't as well trained, they are just trained for a whole 'nother specific kind of job.

Holly said skimming would be the better thing to be done but it's more time consuming and it's not their house. Even though she bangs on about it definitely being their house.
It was a different story every time someone asked about dave. Jess was collecting him on her way home from work. The previous owners were collecting him. He was still at the vets due to reaction to anaesthetic. The previous owners wanted a sleepover. She literally has to be lying because all her reasons he wast home contradict each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will set the scene, I'm in the shower, probably for a good 30 mins as I was freezing.. decided its probably best if I go out now or I'm gonna look like Holly after a day in the hot tub. I have a message request from somebody, I was told I'm allowed to report back to tattle, they said they've seen me on tattle and tiktok tea on Facebook. Holly doesn't own the field, this person walks her dogs on its called west kirby dog field. Oh guys there's loads i wanna say but I'm trying to work out how to word it.🀣

I'm just working out what I can and can't say as she doesn't want her identity revealed just yet.

I've been told I'm allowed to mention its daves owner. Dave ain't gone for the snip, stanley attacked him and put him in the vets. She came with receipts guys!!! Dave won't be seen again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow. I bleeping knew it was all bullshit. Even the wat she mentioned for ages that one dog or the other was going to be fixed and they never went. Then all of a sudden dave was gone when she hadn't mentioned it before!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.