Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only name suggest given by the wonderful @SforShortbread.

Recap
*Holly didn't go to jail, she is on a suspended sentence and a tag that she loves to parade.
*Holly has a rogue mod and now doesn't trust her "community" if your seen in other peoples lives your blocked.
*Admitted she now isn't moving house.
*Decorating the house now, badly.
*The novelty of the hot tub has worn off and hasn't been seen for a while now.

*our @SforShortbread made VIP status, congrats darling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She started the week facing a 30 stretch & ended the week with her freedom but in the midst of a rogue mod saga! What a rollercoaster 🎢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just seen Dolly and my damn her nipples are huge! They look like a pregnant/just about to give birth/has recently given birth witches. I’ve never really took much notice but you couldn’t miss them.

Just seen Dolly and my damn her nipples are huge! They look like a pregnant/just about to give birth/has recently given birth witches. I’ve never really took much notice but you couldn’t miss them.
I’ve noticed this a few times

Reactions: 2
If it doesn't work I'm sorry, like I said I'm not very good with technology

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Thanks darling's!
However how is she gonna hide the extra pups?
She will only show Dolly when she’s having food/break from the pups then flog the pups as soon as she can. They can live upstairs and no one would know. Quite easy for H to hide them tbf. She’s done a good enough job til now. We noticed Dolly was missing a lot and H would drag Dolly away from her babies that show face.

I mean

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She will only show Dolly when she’s having food/break from the pups then flog the pups as soon as she can. They can live upstairs and no one would know. Quite easy for H to hide them tbf. She’s done a good enough job til now. We noticed Dolly was missing a lot and H would drag Dolly away from her babies that show face.

I mean
Omg!!!! Dolly is pregnant or has just had pups. So obvious

Holly was trying to talk in an Irish accent and it really made my skin CRAWL 😫 then the Derry/Londonderry argument was brought up in the comments and she so loudly said "NOOOO I AM CLAIMING MY IRISH HERITAGE, IT IS DERRY, IT IS DERRY, I DONT CARE ABOUT THE POLITICS, IT IS DERRY" 🤣 howling, we don't want anything to do with Heave over here on the Emerald Isle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Damn she's blocked me. Her worshippers called me out for asking how she can get a 99 year lease and that they've screenshotted my comments on PF live 😅

• Haha
1) why the duck is she decorating a house she’s apparently moving out of?
2) for knowing so much about everything, she is doing all that to the walls without any mask on at all? When only a few weeks ago she was in hospital because she ‘couldn’t breathe’ she’s actually thick as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lauren Gaston who was.in flus.live.last night asking.to join the group and she wasn't hollys mod anymore has just been called out by somebody and she's denying ever saying that...erm darrrllling I was in there last night and witnessed Lauren say that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
S
1) why the duck is she decorating a house she’s apparently moving out of?
2) for knowing so much about everything, she is doing all that to the walls without any mask on at all? When only a few weeks ago she was in hospital because she ‘couldn’t breathe’ she’s actually thick as duck.
she’s admitted they aren’t moving now, she’s there now to keep Jess safe so they don’t need too apparently. Must have been easy to undo all the arrangements they made to move then. She thinks people are dumb, actually some people are to believe it

So apparently Natalie and creepy Steve broke up in December and natalie was on facebook begging for a new house :eek:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.