Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I bleeping knew it was all bullshit. Even the wat she mentioned for ages that one dog or the other was going to be fixed and they never went. Then all of a sudden dave was gone when she hadn't mentioned it before!!
Honestly I couldn't believe it when I got the messages, then screen shots came and I was like oh shiiiit. The owner is livid and they only got the dog cos they used the trick about jess being a dog trainer. Not trained enough to let Stanley attack him!

She'd also love to comment on this thread but she can't due to the new user ban.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I will set the scene, I'm in the shower, probably for a good 30 mins as I was freezing.. decided its probably best if I go out now or I'm gonna look like Holly after a day in the hot tub. I have a message request from somebody, I was told I'm allowed to report back to tattle, they said they've seen me on tattle and tiktok tea on Facebook. Holly doesn't own the field, this person walks her dogs on its called west kirby dog field. Oh guys there's loads i wanna say but I'm trying to work out how to word it.🤣

I'm !!!!just working out what I can and can't say as she doesn't want her identity revealed just yet.

I've been told I'm allowed to mention its daves owner. Dave ain't gone for the snip, stanley attacked him and put him in the vets. She came with receipts guys!!! Dave won't be seen again.

!!!!! What !!!!!! What !!!!! Omg 🤬 that brill they reached out though but what !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Also is all the sapphire medical shite lies do we think? She definitely has a drug dealer as well but would they approve someone who has been convicted of drug offences? And if you have to vape it but she smokes it so openly surely she would have been reported? Has fluu ever checked up on this?

Reactions: 9
I will set the scene, I'm in the shower, probably for a good 30 mins as I was freezing.. decided its probably best if I go out now or I'm gonna look like Holly after a day in the hot tub. I have a message request from somebody, I was told I'm allowed to report back to tattle, they said they've seen me on tattle and tiktok tea on Facebook. Holly doesn't own the field, this person walks her dogs on its called west kirby dog field. Oh guys there's loads i wanna say but I'm trying to work out how to word it.🤣

I'm just working out what I can and can't say as she doesn't want her identity revealed just yet.

I've been told I'm allowed to mention its daves owner. Dave ain't gone for the snip, stanley attacked him and put him in the vets. She came with receipts guys!!! Dave won't be seen again.
Knew it, knew Dave was dust. Holly the liar, surprise surprise

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So the poor dog basically went to their house to get shouted at for weeks and attacked by another dog. That breaks my damn heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I hope the owners of Dave are gonna charge holly and Natalie for the vets bill. After all, they can afford it with Jess' 60k wage 😂 and that would be the decent thing to do🤷‍♀️

I really wish I could disclose more, but I think the woman just wanted to tell tattle what really happened to dave.

Reactions: 9
Also is all the sapphire medical shite lies do we think? She definitely has a drug dealer as well but would they approve someone who has been convicted of drug offences? And if you have to vape it but she smokes it so openly surely she would have been reported? Has fluu ever checked up on this?
I was on a live when flu called sapphire but it was a hypothetical
Conversation …. Don’t think anything came of it

Reactions: 4
I really wish I could disclose more, but I think the woman just wanted to tell tattle what really happened to dave.
I bet she's on the only person with the truth waiting to be told. Fair play to her I'm so glad she put the record straight. Did the owner say who she was gonna give the vets bill to cos I'd be certainly billing it to those 2 numpties

Omggggg scalding tea hath been spilt!!!!!! Knew it was a matter of time before someone who knew them irl would pop up. Poor Dave. Poor all the dogs tbh.

Reactions: 8
Did holly just get blocked again? 🤣
She was talking about sapphire medical and it ended abruptly!

WHAT!? So poor Dave has been 'rescued' into Hollys care to be attacked and shouted at? That bad that hes out Hollys care? NAH. Holly better be prepped today I can just see it now 😳😳 Thats shocking! That poor poor doggy!!! And to think Jess is sooo good with dogs/training etc? Pair of dicks

Fluubis on now saying they think they just got dave as a stud for dolly and then sent him back once she was pregnant.

WHAT!? So poor Dave has been 'rescued' into Hollys care to be attacked and shouted at? That bad that hes out Hollys care? NAH. Holly better be prepped today I can just see it now 😳😳 Thats shocking! That poor poor doggy!!! And to think Jess is sooo good with dogs/training etc? Pair of dicks
Natalie couldn't train her friggin little finger never mind dogs, what a load cods whollop she was never a dog trainer 😂 imagine letting that train your dog's

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.