Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything you have said 💯. And I'm sorry all the wires everywhere, a dog could chew through it, get caught and end up seriously hurt in one etc.
And something that was said earlier, everyone has kicked a door in at some point? No. I've never done that or caused any destruction to my home. I noticed the other day one of the walls I think in the hallway area looked like it had been kicked there was quite a dent. Damaging a house that doesn't even belong to them? Classy. I bet the landlord will LOVE that..
For someone with not much going on for herself Holly sure does think highly of herself and come across as very opinionated when the narrative doesn't fit. Typical narcissist.
Dont forget the landlord said they can do anything they like to that house!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
3BE3CC5F-0DF3-4E89-837D-39F4F3106F5A.jpeg

This is hilarious😂😂

The way holly describes us is not who we are. She hopes that people don’t come over and have a look. She clearly has an account (proof is on her screenshots of tattle) she must be looking at other Tiktokers threads on here and it is now common knowledge on tattle that people with new accounts aren’t allowed to comment on TT threads as there were creators telling followers to come over, make accounts and purposely try to get the threads shut down, there would be a hell of a lot of people coming here! Gutted 😂

Kids should not come into anything at all, it’s the lowest of the low, scummy as duck. We don’t broadcast our children, she broadcasts that she has children, mentions their ages, where they grew up, etc. So to say that we don’t deserve our children is beyond belief when sorry Holly, let’s face it, you don’t see yours. I’m really sorry if it is the truth where your ex won’t let you see them because of your transition. But I know I would go to every court in the bloody land to make sure I seen my children if I was in that situation. I don’t think we have said anything out of term in regards to her children, apart from the fact she lies😂And a little note because you obviously do read here, my children have money for when they turn 18, they’re only young but we started when they were both newborns. That’s one thing and another, my boyfriend isn’t interested in social media or celebrities, so he certainly isn’t into tattle and tiktok😂 sorry babe. I liked you at one point, you like(d) me but your lies have gone too far and your actions are barbaric.

Also, holly says we don’t mention the good things she does? She doesn’t mention what we do too, back in the old threads we defended her against someone who misgendered her. Also, just a few weeks ago we all reported that account that was doxxing her address! The cheek!

Reactions: 7
Dont forget the landlord said they can do anything they like to that house!
I wonder if trashing it and kicking the doors in was included in the small print. I cannot imagine being their landlord, nightmare tenants tbh.

Its hilarious cos I sit here when she rants and for me, its a few mins when im on a break at work or when im chilling at home and when I close the tab, thats it, back to my life and I know for a fact that H would KILL to have what I do and in fact the jealousy is actually from her towards everyone else.

Does she realise how sad it sounds when she says 'Do YOU have 290 people in your live?' as if this is this on par with announcing you have won a Nobel prize, or are a billionaire. Its a really sad reflection that someone measures their worth and how their life is going by the amount of activity on TikTok and she actually speaks about it seriously. Its just an app, thats all it is. For us, its the fast fashion equivalent of entertainment, to be consumed without a second thought and doesn't require any brainpower, the sort of thing you put on in the background whilst doing the ironing. Its actually quite sad that for some people that IS their life and not their quick fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1451832
This is hilarious😂😂

The way holly describes us is not who we are. She hopes that people don’t come over and have a look. She clearly has an account (proof is on her screenshots of tattle) she must be looking at other Tiktokers threads on here and it is now common knowledge on tattle that people with new accounts aren’t allowed to comment on TT threads as there were creators telling followers to come over, make accounts and purposely try to get the threads shut down, there would be a hell of a lot of people coming here! Gutted 😂

Kids should not come into anything at all, it’s the lowest of the low, scummy as duck. We don’t broadcast our children, she broadcasts that she has children, mentions their ages, where they grew up, etc. So to say that we don’t deserve our children is beyond belief when sorry Holly, let’s face it, you don’t see yours. I’m really sorry if it is the truth where your ex won’t let you see them because of your transition. But I know I would go to every court in the bloody land to make sure I seen my children if I was in that situation. I don’t think we have said anything out of term in regards to her children, apart from the fact she lies😂And a little note because you obviously do read here, my children have money for when they turn 18, they’re only young but we started when they were both newborns. That’s one thing and another, my boyfriend isn’t interested in social media or celebrities, so he certainly isn’t into tattle and tiktok😂 sorry babe. I liked you at one point, you like(d) me but your lies have gone too far and your actions are barbaric.

Also, holly says we don’t mention the good things she does? She doesn’t mention what we do too, back in the old threads we defended her against someone who misgendered her. Also, just a few weeks ago we all reported that account that was doxxing her address! The cheek!
I don't condone any woman who stops their kids from seeing their father and holly was a dad 16 months ago before she was holly. At the end of the day it's only the kids that suffer. However we don't know the full story of the ex even tho I'd love to hear her version of things. I mean, holly was gang and drug affiliated and not a nice person is it something you'd want your children round..ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Regardless of whether the ex agreed with the transition or not that's by the by ..kids in general are very more accepting than most adults these days so if it was to do with the transition that just seems ridiculous which is why I don't think it's got anything to do with that.

At least my hubby and I know we've both been there for our kids, we've paid for every single coat, shoes, clothing, food, warmth, Xboxes all kinds of electrical equipment, phone bills etc etc. Now I don't see them for dust cos they're grown up. When they were little my hubby was there when he could if he wasn't working to go to parents evening too. Can holly really say she's been there for her children? I'd fight tooth and nail to see my kids no matter what. Wonder if the ex has remarried and what holly thinks of another man bringing her children up and perhaps providing for stuff which holly can't do.

Holly has the absolute Gaul to sit there on TT and say we're jealous of her..god it's second hand embarrassment as it's best sitting there expecting a drum kit, already received a hot tub and wanting ppl to decorate her tit hole of a house. Now that you're so called earning from subscriptions holly maybe go and buy a few things yourself for your so called "snug" it's seems like a dog kennel to me but I'm just sayin. All their furniture is second hand and looks dodgy,.the sofas look like they need a good scrub. As for the Victorian wooden bloody bed, I bought a new bed from furniture village a couple of months ago and it's like sleeping on a cloud, yes we actually bought it ourselves can you believe it guys!! The whole House looks like a cheap chandler shop!!! Rant over 😂 😂 🙌 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Holly said dave was with the old owner. Then she said he had a bad reaction to the anaesthetic and was still with the vet. Now she's saying he's fine and nothing went wrong and he's with the old owner because she wanted a sleepover with him and because holly is decorating. One of those has to be a lie holly because he can't be fine and not fine at the same time.

I wonder if trashing it and kicking the doors in was included in the small print. I cannot imagine being their landlord, nightmare tenants tbh.

Its hilarious cos I sit here when she rants and for me, its a few mins when im on a break at work or when im chilling at home and when I close the tab, thats it, back to my life and I know for a fact that H would KILL to have what I do and in fact the jealousy is actually from her towards everyone else.

Does she realise how sad it sounds when she says 'Do YOU have 290 people in your live?' as if this is this on par with announcing you have won a Nobel prize, or are a billionaire. Its a really sad reflection that someone measures their worth and how their life is going by the amount of activity on TikTok and she actually speaks about it seriously. Its just an app, thats all it is. For us, its the fast fashion equivalent of entertainment, to be consumed without a second thought and doesn't require any brainpower, the sort of thing you put on in the background whilst doing the ironing. Its actually quite sad that for some people that IS their life and not their quick fix.
So well said. It is super sad that it's her life. She could do so much more to be where she wanted to be in life, with her transition, her home, her marriage, her children. But she doesn't. I also follow another trans female on tiktok who I found randomly but I became acquainted with during the first lock down. And in two years the transformation is incredible. And she also worked in a very male dominated job often working on plant.

Sad for holly too as aren't those doors 'original'? Going to be hard to replace and expensive. She says how most of us sit on her lives day in and day out and report on here but like you said for most of us it's background noise for when we are doing something mundane. Just a hobby. Not a lifestyle if you will. We turn it off and have a whole life to return to at the press of a button.

Holly said dave was with the old owner. Then she said he had a bad reaction to the anaesthetic and was still with the vet. Now she's saying he's fine and nothing went wrong and he's with the old owner because she wanted a sleepover with him and because holly is decorating. One of those has to be a lie holly because he can't be fine and not fine at the same time.
Why would the old owners have a 'sleepover' with Dave? I thought they weren't fit to have him and thats why holly and jess 'rescued' (I use the term loosely) him in the first place..

There is something weird going on here, it wouldn't surprise me if they have got rid of Dave tbh.

First opened the app this morning to holly on my FYP and her saying 'I need 20 palm trees, palm trees, I need 20 of them' and its not even 8am yet 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am pretty sure I saw Dave on live yesterday avo, so I think he might be back now but yeah it was all a bit odd

Reactions: 2
I don't condone any woman who stops their kids from seeing their father and holly was a dad 16 months ago before she was holly. At the end of the day it's only the kids that suffer. However we don't know the full story of the ex even tho I'd love to hear her version of things. I mean, holly was gang and drug affiliated and not a nice person is it something you'd want your children round..ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Regardless of whether the ex agreed with the transition or not that's by the by ..kids in general are very more accepting than most adults these days so if it was to do with the transition that just seems ridiculous which is why I don't think it's got anything to do with that.

At least my hubby and I know we've both been there for our kids, we've paid for every single coat, shoes, clothing, food, warmth, Xboxes all kinds of electrical equipment, phone bills etc etc. Now I don't see them for dust cos they're grown up. When they were little my hubby was there when he could if he wasn't working to go to parents evening too. Can holly really say she's been there for her children? I'd fight tooth and nail to see my kids no matter what. Wonder if the ex has remarried and what holly thinks of another man bringing her children up and perhaps providing for stuff which holly can't do.

Holly has the absolute Gaul to sit there on TT and say we're jealous of her..god it's second hand embarrassment as it's best sitting there expecting a drum kit, already received a hot tub and wanting ppl to decorate her tit hole of a house. Now that you're so called earning from subscriptions holly maybe go and buy a few things yourself for your so called "snug" it's seems like a dog kennel to me but I'm just sayin. All their furniture is second hand and looks dodgy,.the sofas look like they need a good scrub. As for the Victorian wooden bloody bed, I bought a new bed from furniture village a couple of months ago and it's like sleeping on a cloud, yes we actually bought it ourselves can you believe it guys!! The whole House looks like a cheap chandler shop!!! Rant over 😂 😂 🙌 🙌
I agree. I don't know the full story but I would always try and facilitate a relationship for the kids sake, but having said that I know that there are some SERIOUSLY petty people out there that do use their kids as weapons against non resident parents sadly, the criminal activity and prison time would be one thing that I would agree with at the time, but if I saw that they were really trying and had changed for the better I would then consult my children and if they were open to it, I would try to help rebuild that relationship, but that's me and I believe that a child's relationship and experiences with a parent are often completely separate to whatever the other parent experienced of them, I also believe that having a relationship where possible with both parents is so so important. If I was ever in Hollys position which I never will be because my children are my world and I wouldn't even still be alive if it wasn't for my eldest, I would never stop fighting and trying to improve myself to make it so I could have a relationship and time with my children again.

She was hinting at bloody Lego yesterday. Lego. 'someone pick me a Lego set to do.......long pause......and I'll buy it' bleeping pick one yourself. And stop subtly begging for tit. And the comments she made about someone cooking for her! 'you heard me last night I asked Jess if she would make dinner and she said I'll only duck it up' false!!!! Jess said she would but would probably duck it up and she agreed and told her 'no you just sit and relax I'll cook tea' then proceeds to bang on about how nobody cooks for her. Wtf. Poor Jess there.

So well said.
None of us here are jealous, we have jobs, family, actual lives to live. Her whole existence at this point is laughable. Her "get by" in life is an app, an app that was originally designed for children but is now full of fully grown begs. Is Holly our whole life? No. Her chaos is there to fill the time between living our own lives. We don't all sit there 24/7 watching her but we all know what she is doing day in day out, because she does the same every single day. I'd hate my whole life to be begging on an app. I feel sorry for her that in her whole 42 years of existence she hasn't actually got anything to show for it that's truly her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is papering the ceiling a thing? I always thought you would get the ceiling skimmed to make it smooth 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't hear the anaesthetic thing or the decorating thing. But I did hear her say that Dave was still with his previous owners because they missed him. I thought it weird because I thought why as an owner would you get to a point where you have to give your dog away and all their things to someone else. And then pay for the neutering, then be the person that collects them and takes them home while they recover? Odd. I am seriously wondering if we will ever see Dave again. I find the way they were operating a tad weird having to keep them all separate because he was 'such a bother to dolly'. Because while that may work in the short term it's not actually teaching anything and won't work long term. In my opinion they need a crate and more positive reinforcement. I know from owning four dogs myself over the years that when having a new dog in the house you need a whole bunch of tasty bitesized treats on you allllllll day and watch them like a hawk so you can be there to reward good behaviours and redirect the minute positive/negative behaviour is displayed. Negative reinforcement has its place in training for sure but it's proven that the most effective way to train is positive reinforcement. Apart from owning dogs and growing up with dogs as a reference here, I also have a LOT of knowledge about it because I spent a lot of time with guide dogs, their owners and their trainers. Now you can't tell me that they don't know how to train dogs, they must be doing something right surely to be able to provide dogs that are literally people's eyes and lifelines. That is a whole different level/kind of training from things like police dogs. Not saying police dogs aren't as well trained, they are just trained for a whole 'nother specific kind of job.

Is papering the ceiling a thing? I always thought you would get the ceiling skimmed to make it smooth 🤷‍♀️
Holly said skimming would be the better thing to be done but it's more time consuming and it's not their house. Even though she bangs on about it definitely being their house.

I didn't hear the anaesthetic thing or the decorating thing. But I did hear her say that Dave was still with his previous owners because they missed him. I thought it weird because I thought why as an owner would you get to a point where you have to give your dog away and all their things to someone else. And then pay for the neutering, then be the person that collects them and takes them home while they recover? Odd. I am seriously wondering if we will ever see Dave again. I find the way they were operating a tad weird having to keep them all separate because he was 'such a bother to dolly'. Because while that may work in the short term it's not actually teaching anything and won't work long term. In my opinion they need a crate and more positive reinforcement. I know from owning four dogs myself over the years that when having a new dog in the house you need a whole bunch of tasty bitesized treats on you allllllll day and watch them like a hawk so you can be there to reward good behaviours and redirect the minute positive/negative behaviour is displayed. Negative reinforcement has its place in training for sure but it's proven that the most effective way to train is positive reinforcement. Apart from owning dogs and growing up with dogs as a reference here, I also have a LOT of knowledge about it because I spent a lot of time with guide dogs, their owners and their trainers. Now you can't tell me that they don't know how to train dogs, they must be doing something right surely to be able to provide dogs that are literally people's eyes and lifelines. That is a whole different level/kind of training from things like police dogs. Not saying police dogs aren't as well trained, they are just trained for a whole 'nother specific kind of job.
I don't know if it's just me but I kind of feel like they brought Dave in for Dolly. To get her pregnant. Strange he just disappears.

Blimey she is walking one of the dogs. Why does she never take them all out? How bizarre

I don't know if it's just me but I kind of feel like they brought Dave in for Dolly. To get her pregnant. Strange he just disappears.
That would be an odd stud choice if you asked me. He is hardly an example of the breed. And if you ask me I think they would have always chosen Stanley as stud, he's a better example of the breed and on top of that clearly carries the blue gene which will go for more money than fawn.

That would be an odd stud choice if you asked me. He is hardly an example of the breed. And if you ask me I think they would have always chosen Stanley as stud, he's a better example of the breed and on top of that clearly carries the blue gene which will go for more money than fawn.
True. I just don't understand it. They had him, he goes for neutering and doesn't return. It all seems very odd. But with Holly what is "normal" anyway.

Blimey she is walking one of the dogs. Why does she never take them all out? How bizarre
Couldn't have anything to do with the comments about not being walked on hard surfaces could it?

Id only need one finger with a bleeping Frenchie on the end too 🙄🙄. I've managed two dogs and four children in a park with friends and their children before with not much trouble. But she can't manage four 'well behaved dogs'. Okay....

Also this whole they are well trained thing? I left an entire pack of bacon on the floor yesterday that was meant for the bin for over an hour while I had to deal with one of my kids and my dog didn't TOUCH IT. but you can't leave a remote control around Stanley?? So well behaved. My dogs don't even need verbal commands for most things things. Just a hand gesture.

Reactions: 6
It is a thing, as a cheaper way to make a ceiling look better. A friend had all her ceilings papered, however, with the smoking H does it’s a terrible idea, the paper will go yellow far quicker than plaster would.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.