Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As for tattle being a place for people to make up lies about people is hilarious 😂 maybe other threads on here do but this one about our main girl holly certainly is not! Her daily antics, begging, shouting at the dogs just generally being a pleb speaks for itself 🤣🤣 did I mention how jealous I am that I can’t sit in my beggy lazy spa festering in my own filth in a dog tit ridden yard 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
whats gone on with flu? I've missed it everything today. Been out with my crotch goblin on his new bike all day, such a tit parent, I know 🙄🙄🤣

Anyway , something about Holly threatning them and she has proof to fkrward to the police? Oh my holly whatve you done 🥴
Think it’s to do with holly saying she was going to Flu’s then last night on live that G crew fella said to holly give me the address I’ll
Go now or something … unless there’s something else gone on later on today

Reactions: 5
Darling she has a trust fund with thousands of pounds for them.
She does realise that 4 fag butts, an empty can of monster and pocket fluff doesn't count as a trust fund right??

Also does anyone else remember fairly recently when she said I think it was to Jess off camera or something that she couldn't get transition on the NHS a) because of the wait and b) because the Dr didn't think that the transition was genuine and wouldn't approve it.

• Haha
  • Wow
OMG a thread about this grotty head!

Holly kept appearing on my feed and I reported them a few times for clearly using a bong barely off camera and shameless begging.

Then they popped up this morning ranting about Tattle and I had have a nose here.

Yes Holly, you are creepy. And deeply angry. Have a bath, get a job, and stop spending £££ you don't have on tit you don't need.
Welcome! And Holly says that no one else ever comments or feels the same way..

You can see how many people read this thread though and that it only because new tattle user cannot comment due to the recent rule change brought in by tattle for the TikTok forums only!

She does realise that 4 fag butts, an empty can of monster and pocket fluff doesn't count as a trust fund right??

Also does anyone else remember fairly recently when she said I think it was to Jess off camera or something that she couldn't get transition on the NHS a) because of the wait and b) because the Dr didn't think that the transition was genuine and wouldn't approve it.
HOLLY SAID THIS??? 👀 😯

I really hope she gets a sticker of that on her wall. Proper classy. 🤣🤣
She does have a 'we dont skinny dip here, we chunky dunk' sign for the swamp area..

• Haha
Welcome! And Holly says that no one else ever comments or feels the same way..

You can see how many people read this thread though and that it only because new tattle user cannot comment due to the recent rule change brought in by tattle for the TikTok forums only!
I've noticed a few users with 'new member' status. I reckon with all the tattle talk there will be more.

Reactions: 6
Also did anyone else hear her earlier when she said about tattle on the way to the shop 'And you can just tell they're all women' because only women witch apparently 🥴

Yet another sexist, misogynstic comment just like the ones about women bodies and childbirth/post-partum..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
HOLLY SAID THIS??? 👀 😯
I'm bloody sure of it. I think someone on the chat was asking about the transition and it was being discussed about why she was paying private and how much money it would be and they had asked why not go NHS route. And she said she would be 50 odd before the NHS managed to get her on hormones and the drs told her that they weren't sure she was actually genuine about the transition anyway so it wasn't likely to go through. I remember my jaw DROPPING and was going to run here but I think one of my children interrupted and I forgot. Because I have the memory of a gnat. It was only all the transphobic and not believing her transition is real talk that jogged my memory.

And I can't remember who said it but I do also believe that Trina is a bit Sus and trying to worm her way in as a mod just like mkell did.

Also did anyone else hear her earlier when she said about tattle 'And you can just tell they're all women' because only women witch apparently 🥴

Yet another sexist, misogynstic comment just like the ones about women bodies and childbirth/post-partum..
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Can't accuse other people of being bigoted haters and bullies when you're going to spout the same hate yourself against others. I took a few screen shots today. I will collate and post because I was like whaaaat

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm bloody sure of it. I think someone on the chat was asking about the transition and it was being discussed about why she was paying private and how much money it would be and they had asked why not go NHS route. And she said she would be 50 odd before the NHS managed to get her on hormones and the drs told her that they weren't sure she was actually genuine about the transition anyway so it wasn't likely to go through. I remember my jaw DROPPING and was going to run here but I think one of my children interrupted and I forgot. Because I have the memory of a gnat. It was only all the transphobic and not believing her transition is real talk that jogged my memory.

And I can't remember who said it but I do also believe that Trina is a bit Sus and trying to worm her way in as a mod just like mkell did.
Oh wow. I didn't see that and didn't know, ive heard her say that there is a long waiting list and so she will be nearly 50 before getting anywhere, but wow that says a lot.

Yessss Trina is totally suspicious, she loves the tattle fame 😂 :ROFLMAO:

🎶don't be suspicious, dont be suspicioussss🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Also did anyone else hear her earlier when she said about tattle 'And you can just tell they're all women' because only women witch apparently 🥴

I'd like to take this opportunity to say in that case then why does my partner have a penis? He is more bitchy than ANY woman I've ever met. God forbid someone parks in his space, I hear about it for the rest of the day!! So wind ya neck in "Holly" and stop being sexist but in the same breathe claiming to be a woman. Your just a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd like to take this opportunity to say in that case then why does my partner have a penis? He is more bitchy than ANY woman I've ever met. God forbid someone parks in his space, I hear about it for the rest of the day!! So wind ya neck in "Holly" and stop being sexist but in the same breathe claiming to be a woman. Your just a twit.
Apparently the 'only men on there are the ones forced to by their partners' and are weak or words to that effect..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently the 'only men on there are the ones forced to by their partners' and are weak or words to that effect..
She's such a twit. My Mr is on here somewhere I didn't force him to be 🤣 he isn't on this thread because he thinks that Holly is just a man that gets horny over wearing womens clothes. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Image one of the door. Specifically the commenter asking why Jess wouldn't be safe. That's why. Because that's what happens when Holly lets her substance abuse get the better of her on a downer. It's not other people Jess has to worry about. It's bleeping Holly.

Image two of the dogs (also relates to image one of the door too) but that house is a bleeping fire hazard. There. Are. Cables. Everywhere. Extension leads. Multi plug socket adapters. All full of plugs and cables twisted together. I saw a load of people trying to help educate Holly on all this and she actually LAUGHED. Whilst she may have been lucky enough to get away with not losing everything she owns to a tragic house fire - judging by that extension cable it's just a matter of time.

And finally. Image three. No matter whats gone on, nobody should bring children into it. From one of Hollys followers. Holly said on live she doesn't pay child maintenance and doesn't see the two youngest. I can completely understand if she does see the eldest but doesn't broadcast it - it would be one of the only decent things Holly has done if that's true since we've known her. But that is the only thing we mention about the kids. Yet Holly has screamed like a banshee that all of our kids will end up hating us and we don't deserve them and they are going to turn out horrible with us as parents and she hopes we all have our kids taken away. So whose bringing kids into it?? Over an OPINION.

Because like it or not if the talking isn't happening on a forum it's happening over coffee in person. Or text or messenger or Facebook. And all this about 'when the opinion is about someone's gender/sexuality then it's not an opinion, it's bullying' is bullshit. It's called freedom of speech. Not everyone has to agree. If we did it would be a very boring world. Just like you don't agree with your adoptive mums religious views. Is that not religious discrimination? A form of bullying/hate?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Image one of the door. Specifically the commenter asking why Jess wouldn't be safe. That's why. Because that's what happens when Holly lets her substance abuse get the better of her on a downer. It's not other people Jess has to worry about. It's bleeping Holly.

Image two of the dogs (also relates to image one of the door too) but that house is a bleeping fire hazard. There. Are. Cables. Everywhere. Extension leads. Multi plug socket adapters. All full of plugs and cables twisted together. I saw a load of people trying to help educate Holly on all this and she actually LAUGHED. Whilst she may have been lucky enough to get away with not losing everything she owns to a tragic house fire - judging by that extension cable it's just a matter of time.

And finally. Image three. No matter whats gone on, nobody should bring children into it. From one of Hollys followers. Holly said on live she doesn't pay child maintenance and doesn't see the two youngest. I can completely understand if she does see the eldest but doesn't broadcast it - it would be one of the only decent things Holly has done if that's true since we've known her. But that is the only thing we mention about the kids. Yet Holly has screamed like a banshee that all of our kids will end up hating us and we don't deserve them and they are going to turn out horrible with us as parents and she hopes we all have our kids taken away. So whose bringing kids into it?? Over an OPINION.

Because like it or not if the talking isn't happening on a forum it's happening over coffee in person. Or text or messenger or Facebook. And all this about 'when the opinion is about someone's gender/sexuality then it's not an opinion, it's bullying' is bullshit. It's called freedom of speech. Not everyone has to agree. If we did it would be a very boring world. Just like you don't agree with your adoptive mums religious views. Is that not religious discrimination? A form of bullying/hate?
She said that using the term 'creepy Steve' is a hate crime

• Haha

Everything you have said 💯. And I'm sorry all the wires everywhere, a dog could chew through it, get caught and end up seriously hurt in one etc.
And something that was said earlier, everyone has kicked a door in at some point? No. I've never done that or caused any destruction to my home. I noticed the other day one of the walls I think in the hallway area looked like it had been kicked there was quite a dent. Damaging a house that doesn't even belong to them? Classy. I bet the landlord will LOVE that..
For someone with not much going on for herself Holly sure does think highly of herself and come across as very opinionated when the narrative doesn't fit. Typical narcissist.

You're 100% correct.
She blames us being the bullies. Yet she said we didn't deserve children, she hopes the social turn up at our door. Basically being disgusting towards women and our bodies. But screams to her minions how we are bullies. You noticed everytime we made a comment on tattle, trina gifted some big gifts in honour of us, (thanks babe for saving my bank balance.) So I think Holly is gonna scream about tattle in most lives as she knows what it gets her. Money. Also I wish tattle would allow new members who joined today to comment. There would be so many more people on here, especially after her mod dramas too.

I'm also gonna say I don't believe this grandchild or she has children. She claims to speak to her eldest that much, she has NEVER once said on live 'sorry I was on the phone to my son.' Shes on live 23 hours and 50 minutes of the day, because the other 10 shes only sleeping. She never ever has time to see her children, or go to court to fight for custody, or even go on a bloody date night with her with her own wife. Because her life is tiktok

Also she said her kids don't have tiktok, if my once dad, now formally 'Mummy Holly' as she says her kids call her is on tiktok, id deffo be on there. I mean not so much her youngest, but if I was said eldest child, I'd have snooped by now under a fake.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.