Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two people that live on hollys Road and watch her lives but for some reason have not told her before or approached her? They probably actually live in Germany or somewhere. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All our comments are wrote by PF apparently :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: No creepy they are all our own comments!!
Where the hell is it driving too!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry but going to get cash conveniently before the “Sapphire delivery” screams street dealers not medical license. Bloody hell Hols no hope is there!

Reactions: 11
I'm out shopping for our holiday with the children this weekend, with said children. I've strapped them all in the car while I have a quick fag and contemplate throwing myself in front of an oncoming car. I can't with @SforShortbread and the TEA!!!! I KNEW something was up. Because this neutering came out of NOWHERE. POOR DAVE!!! This is beyond disgusting. They should never have taken him in because they can't even look after the dogs they have! Can't even look after themselves!!! Will the person who messaged you not even allow a censored screen shot if you can black out bits that they can agree to? Have you spoken to the owners too? Or is this person an acquaintance of the owners? I have soooo many questions!!! I'm now gonna be driving home

Reactions: 8
Holly, if you're so adamant that stanley didn't attack dave. Then you show us where dave is, in your home. Go on. I will be waiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Holly, if you're so adamant that stanley didn't attack dave. Then you show us where dave is, in your home. Go on. I will be waiting.
Has creepy Steve just denied it Shortbread?
I feel sick, their dogs are not trained at all and they are tit owners, holly is an absolute cretin and jess isn't far behind

Reactions: 6
I've been told I'm allowed to upload daves injuries to tattle. However it could be a trigger and I'm unsure on rules of injuries?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.