Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Holly just say 'ill be back in a minute guys I'm just going to the shops' now she's taking everyone with her?? Did she panic at the thought of going out alone not on live for more than 5 minutes for once??

Don't have a problem with people on UC either. Some of my best mates are on UC and if I could have it to top up our wages I would too. I have a problem personally with people who sit on UC and smoke weed all day and bum about when they are perfectly capable of doing some sort of work.

People witch about us and hate us? Okay. Well I can't speak for anyone else but I don't ever recall having anyone call the police on me out of spite before, or the RSPCA, I've never had my home vandalised, never had nasty videos made about me online. Never had a thread made about me.

You have no life Hun. You sit indoors 25/8 smoking weed, yelling at the dogs and talking to weirdos online.

And as for the 'gift Holly everytime they post' now you're about to have no life by checking when we are posting and spending you're money on a beg. We are LOVING IT. I bet your followers give up on this idea before we run out of posts. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Heres a gift from anon xoxo

She was so calm in the shops, shes got home and blown her tit HAHAHAHA

Holly will have ALLLLL the gifts darling.

• Haha
Lmao none of us are subscribing to you and 'pay to watch you'

The reason that no one is commenting is due to the recent rule changes on tattle that only applies to the TikTok forums..

looool I dont care how many people subscribe, the £5.99 isn't coming out of my bank 😂 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine evaluating your life's worth by how many followers you have.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The reason that no one is commenting is due to the recent rule changes on tattle that only applies to the TikTok forums..
Stop sending Holly gifts and subscribing.
We are so jel darling.

Trina just realises shes spending her own money don't she.. it doesn't actually come from us. Just making sure Trina.

• Haha

Exactly this!! No new members can comment on TT forums!

Reactions: 4
Does holly and trina thinks this is making us jel? I mean, my bank balance is staying the same darling. I'm not loosing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heres a gift from anon xoxo

She was so calm in the shops, shes got home and blown her tit HAHAHAHA

Holly will have ALLLLL the gifts darling.
Eh if some other twit is gifting under my name I’m fine with that, rather their benefit money than my hard earned money😂😂

We have never said we need a holly fix I’m dead honestly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trina, you are an angel sent from heaven 🥰 You are very welcome, thanks for paying for it for me 👍🏼

6591F9E0-FDD1-4A10-8A3F-BA511E2AE8B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course you pay maintenance and trust funds for her kids, of course darling😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on which one of us has rattled Holly’s cage today. 😆 All she’s talked about is tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.