Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot comprehend how holly ACTUALLY believes that anyone could be jealous of her - I can obvs only speak for myself but I would absolutely not want to change what I have and I suspect that it is the same for everyone else on here. Personally, I have a great family and group of friends, a well respected career that I have/do work hard for, am well educated, can afford what I want when I want without having to beg or rely on others, have a happy home in a 'sough after' area, happy dogs and generally am actually am more than happy with what ive achieved so far, and im quite a but younger than holly too. There is NO WAY anyone would choose to live where they do if they had other options, the fact that Jess said in that FB page that £600pcm was the max rent they could afford suggests that she is earning significantly less than holly likes to try and make people believe.

Im also not a raging narcissist, have decent teeth and my dog spent the other weekend at the Shard's hotel! H is hugely bitter and resentful of anyone who has anything better than she has (ie, most people) and employs the typical narc tactics of projecting her own issue onto everyone else to try and compensate and make herself feel better. No normal, happy person is constantly angry and aggressive like she is.

As for renting being better than buying 😂 I have done both, renting definitely has its place and these days is often more than a mortgage payment a month, however no one can argue that bricks and mortar has always been a good investment and always will be. Also Holly, soz to burst your bubble but no one in my family has had to sell property for care, some of us plan for this without having to go down this route but also, some people don't need care! my grandma passed away at 103 with zero illness and she lived with us as we don't do care homes etc in my family, so her property is still there and no need to sell.

Its so bizarre that she settles for this as her life at 42 - sits smoking weed all day, begs on TikTok from dawn till dusk, built like a fridge and dresses like shes fallen in the school lost property box 🥴

Yes, yes I can see how we Tattlers are all crying into our (non-begged for) cornflakes this morning at the thought of not ever being able to have an ankle tag and back yard swamp like creepy Steve. Gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell. Just to clarify AGAIN. That post was a reply to someone asking if she was adopted. So I said yes she was, that she had had a family before, was adopted out to another family and that didn't work out either! Not ONCE did I mention abuse. She did. Not ONCE did I say she deserved to be taken away. Not ONCE did I say she had it coming. Not ONCE did I say it was her fault. These are all things that she said. Not me. It's not a crime to say someone wasn't liked for one reason or another. You cannot broadcast your entire life story on social media to several hundred people a day and not expect a single soul to have an opinion on what spills out of your mouth. This entire forum is testament to that. It is beyond me that someone can read a collection of requoted statements she made and get that I said she deserved to experience child abuse. Absolutely beyond me. They mustn't have liked you to do the things you say they did? Is that an incorrect assumption? Off the back of that - (more clarification) that doesn't mean it was your fault. And I never said that it was.
Let’s not get it twisted anyway, even if she WAS abused and I say was lightly as nothing she says I believe, it doesn’t mean you can act like a narcissistic bleep.

Reactions: 7
Back to watching the beg, see the door in the living room..what the hells happened there, looks like 2 of the panels on the door have been smashed in

Reactions: 3
The comments when she said about her kicking the door in that time. No you idiots, normal, decent people can control themselves and go all their lives without boiling over and kicking a door in 🙄🙄. bleeping muppets excusing that kind of behaviour.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think H genuinely believes people that comment on here are jealous, but I also think deep down she reads these comments or some of them and thinks ‘yea actually, that’s right’ because we wouldn’t all come on here with the same opinions for the laugh.
we come on here and say what we want because it’s a public platform where we can, just like you do H on TikTok, believe me we would love to come live with you for a conversation so you could clear some of the things you’ve said that people have took offence to/don’t believe you, but you won’t allow that, your moderators block anyone who has an opinion that’s different to yours.
Tattle will never end, just like you and your begging won’t either.
You’re getting very boring I must admit, you and princess flu need your bleeping heads banging together.
We don’t like you, we don’t like your attitude, we don’t like your wife, we don’t like your knobhead mods.

Reactions: 12
I think H genuinely believes people that comment on here are jealous, but I also think deep down she reads these comments or some of them and thinks ‘yea actually, that’s right’ because we wouldn’t all come on here with the same opinions for the laugh.
we come on here and say what we want because it’s a public platform where we can, just like you do H on TikTok, believe me we would love to come live with you for a conversation so you could clear some of the things you’ve said that people have took offence to/don’t believe you, but you won’t allow that, your moderators block anyone who has an opinion that’s different to yours.
Tattle will never end, just like you and your begging won’t either.
You’re getting very boring I must admit, you and princess flu need your bleeping heads banging together.
We don’t like you, we don’t like your attitude, we don’t like your wife, we don’t like your knobhead mods.
I agree with the PF comment. I can't stand him, he's weird, very weird. His laugh, the way he talks, everything makes my skin crawl. Then I see people like 'we love you flu.' He goes on about protecting kids a lot.. makes me wonder.

Reactions: 5
Holly banging on about tattlers not watching their kids, hope she can keep the same energy for a certain mod who’s son was choking because she was watching hollys live 🥴

Reactions: 6
The comments when she said about her kicking the door in that time. No you idiots, normal, decent people can control themselves and go all their lives without boiling over and kicking a door in 🙄🙄. bleeping muppets excusing that kind of behaviour.
This, 100%

I can honestly say I have never kicked a door in, be it one in my own house or anyone else's. I actually worry for society that people think this sort of behaviour is anywhere near normal or should be laughed off as 'we have all done it'.. Erm, no. we haven't. I assume these same people will be dragging up their kids to also think this sort of thing is 'normal'. I guess this is how you end up with the likes of Holly in society 🥴

Reactions: 9
This, 100%

I can honestly say I have never kicked a door in, be it one in my own house or anyone else's. I actually worry for society that people think this sort of behaviour is anywhere near normal or should be laughed off as 'we have all done it'.. Erm, no. we haven't. I assume these same people will be dragging up their kids to also think this sort of thing is 'normal'. I guess this is how you end up with the likes of Holly in society 🥴
10000%. Its not and never will be normal behaviour to trash your own home or someone else's property because you are incapable of controlling your emotions like an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
10000%. Its not and never will be normal behaviour to trash your own home or someone else's property because you are incapable of controlling your emotions like an adult.
My next door went crazy one time. I wondered what on earth was going on. Their living room was trashed top to bottom.😫

• Wow
Exactly. Its like normal standards have gone out the window and anything goes - to think these people have the audacity to throw cheap shots about Tattlers' parenting is laughable. Maybe teach you little ones that emotional regulation is a pretty important skill to master and they might not end up too familiar with the legal system by the time they reach adulthood. My mum is a teacher and some of the things she sees form both kids and parents is nothing short of shocking tbh.

OK yes, I'm Sally.😂
I mean you've been accused of being everyone else so at this point may as well take Sal as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've slammed a few doors in my time for sure. But I've never kicked or punched one in. Never ever done lasting damage to property.

Her and PF both say the same thing 'oh I'd love to duel them but they always decline'. Clearly not because you both claim to request eachother to do it. It's sad. Thing is the minute any of us go in there you'd be mobbed and muted and blocked anyway. So that's why we resort to going on here because Holly and her minions won't allow any questions that may be deemed offensive. If you don't like people having their opinions on your life don't broadcast it for the globe to watch. Simple as that. Only people with truly boring lives with no mates feel the need to advertise their life quite so publicly.

Marv not listening to Holly is giving me life though. He is so so so tired of his life I'm sure. Their claws are still unhealthily long and must be so so uncomfortable for them. Claws that long can cause lasting damage to the paws. And this is probably why they are so aggy and spend half their lives laying down sleeping. Also goes to show they don't get walked on any hard surface. A friend of mine lives in a house surrounded by fields for miles and has no where to walk the dogs on a hard surface. So they don't wear down naturally. She has to file them regularly.

So the minions will jump on my post which in no way suggested anything they are alleging it did. Yet they all saw that live of that night with Jess sounding petrified, while she smashed down doors and yelled at her. Also yelling and swearing at everyone on the live to duck off and they are all bleeping useless and cause trouble and they stick up for her? Make it make sense. That live was highly triggering for many I would think. That's what my ex used to do when he came home drunk. Up end the house. Rip doors off hinges. Before finally assaulting me physically in one form or another, and then he'd fall asleep. That IS domestic violence. So they all stand for that do they? Says it all if you ask me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not holly saying she wants her nails done 'in ombre or sumfink sophisticated' 🥴

H wouldn't know sophisticated if it bit her on the arse (what's the betting none of them can successfully spell it correctly either, those comments yday had me howling)

I've slammed a few doors in my time for sure. But I've never kicked or punched one in. Never ever done lasting damage to property.

Her and PF both say the same thing 'oh I'd love to duel them but they always decline'. Clearly not because you both claim to request eachother to do it. It's sad. Thing is the minute any of us go in there you'd be mobbed and muted and blocked anyway. So that's why we resort to going on here because Holly and her minions won't allow any questions that may be deemed offensive. If you don't like people having their opinions on your life don't broadcast it for the globe to watch. Simple as that. Only people with truly boring lives with no mates feel the need to advertise their life quite so publicly.

Marv not listening to Holly is giving me life though. He is so so so tired of his life I'm sure. Their claws are still unhealthily long and must be so so uncomfortable for them. Claws that long can cause lasting damage to the paws. And this is probably why they are so aggy and spend half their lives laying down sleeping. Also goes to show they don't get walked on any hard surface. A friend of mine lives in a house surrounded by fields for miles and has no where to walk the dogs on a hard surface. So they don't wear down naturally. She has to file them regularly.

So the minions will jump on my post which in no way suggested anything they are alleging it did. Yet they all saw that live of that night with Jess sounding petrified, while she smashed down doors and yelled at her. Also yelling and swearing at everyone on the live to duck off and they are all bleeping useless and cause trouble and they stick up for her? Make it make sense. That live was highly triggering for many I would think. That's what my ex used to do when he came home drunk. Up end the house. Rip doors off hinges. Before finally assaulting me physically in one form or another, and then he'd fall asleep. That IS domestic violence. So they all stand for that do they? Says it all if you ask me.
Agree with all of this. Marvin should be in a loving, calm, happy home (especially at his age) and unfortunately his current surrounding are none of those.

The video of the infamous night of kicking the door in was defo not normal behaviour and I agree that it falls under domestic violence. Why you would even WANT to normalise it or live with it is totally beyond me; jess has to be as and and a part of it imo as I couldn't be ok with someone that does what H does on the daily, they have literally no self respect or shame.

Last edited:
Not holly saying she wants her nails done 'in ombre or sumfink sophisticated' 🥴

H wouldn't know sophisticated if it bit her on the arse (what's the betting none of them can successfully spell it correctly either, those comments yday had me howling)

Agree with all of this. Marvin should be in a loving, calm, happy home (especially at his age) and unfortunately his current surrounding are none of those.

The video of the infamous night of kicking the door in was defo not normal behaviour and I agree that it falls under domestic violence. Why you would even WANT to normalise it or live with it is totally beyond me; jess has to be as and and a part of it imo as I couldn't be ok with someone that does what H does on the daily, they have literally no self respect or shame.
@GlowGirlGlowwww incase you missed it 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.