Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was boasting earlier that she doesn’t need a job as she has 250+ subs @ £5.99 each a month & all she has to do for that is one live a month. Who are these idiots that are paying out for that !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was boasting earlier that she doesn’t need a job as she has 250+ subs @ £5.99 each a month & all she has to do for that is one live a month. Who are these idiots that are paying out for that !!
I see that hardly any of her mods have purchased the subscription tho 😂 ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly plus the gift money plus the PayPal plus the wish list gifts … absolute numpties sending all that no wonder she is decorating listening to that crappy music thinking she’s high class darling probably raking in over £2000 a month easy 🙄

Reactions: 6
Exactly plus the gift money plus the PayPal plus the wish list gifts … absolute numpties sending all that no wonder she is decorating listening to that crappy music thinking she’s high class darling probably raking in over £2000 a month easy 🙄
All the money and still dressed head to toe in a £1 mixed bag from the charity shop that don't fit her. Oooh Booyaka to the clothes that don't fit properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She best re post it again then.🤣

Is it possible to be ill AGAIN?! I had the sickness bug on Monday and my god I feel the same as I did on Monday.🤮🤮🤮
🤣🤣
Oh no it could be the weird bug my kids had. They were sick on one day and fine for a day then sick again and it lasted about a week! It was terrible. Or your pregnant darrrrling.

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣
Oh no it could be the weird bug my kids had. They were sick on one day and fine for a day then sick again and it lasted about a week! It was terrible. Or your pregnant darrrrling.
Deffo not pregnant🤣🤣 i know my other half was sick one Saturday, fine the Sunday and sick on the Monday. Maybe I've got the same.🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Deffo not pregnant🤣🤣 i know my other half was sick one Saturday, fine the Sunday and sick on the Monday. Maybe I've got the same.🤮
Oh no. Stay hydrated and rest.

What is the point in being on live whilst painting? She isn't talking to anyone. Just putting her flat arse in the camera. Grim and weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know why I find it so funny but the pic or your blocked thing really makes me giggle 🤣

sherrie takes it VERY seriously 😂

what I can’t understand is what difference does it make? Anyone could add a fake image? It’s not the most sophisticated security tactic is it Sherrie? It’s a waste of your time and everyone else’s.

C2C7CEAD-E939-4C5C-A475-C58BFBD122B5.jpeg

BEA3B1F8-4E41-4D85-B812-17F24CAD062C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no. Stay hydrated and rest.

What is the point in being on live whilst painting? She isn't talking to anyone. Just putting her flat arse in the camera. Grim and weird.
I've turned her off. She's boring when she's not talking to camera. I keep flicking in-between to see if she's causing any drama.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I've turned her off. She's boring when she's not talking to camera. I keep flicking in-between to see if she's causing any drama.
Her live is more dead than the dinosaurs. I've had to turn her off. The music is terrible and her whistling just gives me the ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.