Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys jealous tattler here 😂😂 oh how I wish I could sit and beg on tt all day but unfortunately I have to go to work to earn my money to feed my kids and pay my bills, oh also how I wish I could sit and ignore my kids and watch holly all day please people tell me how do I change my lifestyle to be like them! 😭😭 as for we are against lgbtq duck off my daughters bi-sexual just because people have an opinion of someone who happens to be transgender don’t mean we are against anything. Seriously people need to get a grip and stop feeding the monster that is holly

Reactions: 10
Hey guys jealous tattler here 😂😂 oh how I wish I could sit and beg on tt all day but unfortunately I have to go to work to earn my money to feed my kids and pay my bills, oh also how I wish I could sit and ignore my kids and watch holly all day please people tell me how do I change my lifestyle to be like them! 😭😭 as for we are against lgbtq duck off my daughters bi-sexual just because people have an opinion of someone who happens to be transgender don’t mean we are against anything. Seriously people need to get a grip and stop feeding the monster that is holly
I am not transphobic in the slightest! I'm all for lgbtq. My bestest friend is gay! I've been best friends with him for 15 years! Sorry Holly you will need to try harder than that!!

Reactions: 4

THIS. Just because you have a less than savoury opinion on ONE person from the LGBTQ community does not make you transphobic to the entire community.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am not transphobic in the slightest! I'm all for lgbtq. My bestest friend is gay! I've been best friends with him for 15 years! Sorry Holly you will need to try harder than that!!
Agreed - one of my closest friends is trans female (and ive said this quite a few times on this forum) and another close friend is gay. Ive known both of these well over 10 years - we were at both school and uni together so I know them well. Interestingly, my trans friend is very not social media and she came across Holly and my friend 'cannot stand her' (her words not mine) - for many of the same reasons discussed here and you can't label her transphobic can you H? My friend also works in a VERY male dominated field of engineering and is routinely on building sites and the like, yet tells me has never openly faced issues at all (something she was actually really concerned about understandably especially when coming out and returning to the same workplace), yet holly has said a few times that she herself couldn't go back on a building site as it wouldn't be feasible due exactly this sort of thing.

Whilst I do not for a minute doubt that there are barriers and difficulties for women and trans women in traditionally male dominated careers, it is proving H cant speak for everyone. My friend also paid for her transition totally 100% privately and did not have to wait anywhere near as long as H apparently had to.

Considering I just had my friend down to stay for the past few days, we have been skiing over the years and been friends for well over a decade - I really cannot be classed as 'transphobic' or not a supporter of LGBT+ thank you very much 🥴

THIS. Just because you have a less than savoury opinion on ONE person from the LGBTQ community does not make you transphobic to the entire community.
Exactly - it is absolutely nothing else other than the fact she scams, LIES and is just generally not a pleasant person that most people have an issue with..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1450289
No holly we started calling you it because apparently you’re known as that in Birkenhead not because we think LGBT is, I support LGBT babes😂

Wants us to come in and address someone does and she blocks them😂😂
I’m as lesbian as they come but trust me even if H was the last ‘woman’ on earth I wouldn’t touch it. Couldn’t give a duck what colour or gender or sexuality you are though Holly cos no matter what you identify as you’ll always be a bleep.

• Heart
Earlier on with the holly vs tattle live, they did a call out for tattlers to come and explain themselves and this person said ‘I’m on Tattle can I ask a question’ and Holly was like yeah go on then like it was going to be a genuine Q and then they said this and Holly fumed and was like right that’s all they wanted to say, block them 😂🤣😂🤣🤣
E8857D4F-E90D-4CE7-B210-E9AC8C483CFF.jpeg

Is it just me or does anyone else think trinas trying to get on the list of suspicious mods, before she’s even a mod?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holly, go duck yourself. None of us here are against the LGBTQ+ community, we don't like you. Clear and simple.

Reactions: 7
OMG a thread about this grotty head!

Holly kept appearing on my feed and I reported them a few times for clearly using a bong barely off camera and shameless begging.

Then they popped up this morning ranting about Tattle and I had have a nose here.

Yes Holly, you are creepy. And deeply angry. Have a bath, get a job, and stop spending £££ you don't have on tit you don't need.

• Haha
B817ADAA-47DF-4091-AD89-144FB55A99E7.jpeg
70DA9379-B7EE-4008-9371-D0F0B04BA3C8.jpeg
4CA75D7E-B19E-4825-A28A-D37929BAF6AC.jpeg
FDD9DE4A-66D5-436C-9606-39B07A90E219.jpeg
1B89043C-9417-4E48-A3A4-AFDD4D7AC06D.jpeg

Some of my favourite comments whilst she was ranting about tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
whats gone on with flu? I've missed it everything today. Been out with my crotch goblin on his new bike all day, such a tit parent, I know 🙄🙄🤣

Anyway , something about Holly threatning them and she has proof to fkrward to the police? Oh my holly whatve you done 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
whats gone on with flu? I've missed it everything today. Been out with my crotch goblin on his new bike all day, such a tit parent, I know 🙄🙄🤣

Anyway , something about Holly threatning them and she has proof to fkrward to the police? Oh my holly whatve you done 🥴
How very dare you parent. I've slobbed on sofa all day cos I've felt poo.

Holly has kicked up a fuss about tattle recently

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Trust me I absolutely do not spout ‘be kind’, absolutely vomit inducing phrase

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.