Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
77420D89-F780-465F-926B-9598793BE7FD.png

No holly we started calling you it because apparently you’re known as that in Birkenhead not because we think LGBT is, I support LGBT babes😂

Wants us to come in and address someone does and she blocks them😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha ha asks for explanations but won’t let people speak … if you have nothing to do with DWP then why do you get “paid on Friday” what are you getting paid from if not benefits ?!? …. Your words no one else’s holly dear … and if you have enough money don’t accept gift from people that are on benefits or actually F ing work !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t agree with deadnaming her. However, she needs to get a job she has too much time on her hands & I feel sorry for her wife with all the scrounging she does online and off her wife

Reactions: 5
Someone’s just called her out and called her a beg for getting a bed and flooring for free off Facebook. She’s just called them a bleep and said she isn’t a beg she’s saving the environment and upcycling. Apparently her bed will last and we are jealous she found the bed and flooring before us lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone’s just called her out and called her a beg for getting a bed and flooring for free off Facebook. She’s just called them a bleep and said she isn’t a beg she’s saving the environment and upcycling. Apparently her bed will last and we are jealous she found the bed and flooring before us lol
The “Victorian mahogany sleigh bed”. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s on one it’s hilarious, offering mama kaz out on Sunday smoke😂😂😂

I’m not a beg!! 2 minutes later ‘come on guys we need some corgis’😂😂

• Haha
What killed me through all that rant she had that classical music on😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my days, I've been out with my children and my dogs, duck me im an even worse parent now, I forced my kids to WALK on the beach and got them an ice cream, CHILDLINE.. call them now please, save my kids from such an awful human being.

Holly your a bleeping wet lettuce, ya boring. Trina you clearly have half a brain cell in your thick head, but thanks for reading here sweetheart. 😘😘 As you were, keep begging Holls darling, one day you might be able to afford your own furniture.

The lives just seem so desperate now, she has nothing to talk about. How sad that everyone else around her has things to do, jobs to go to etc, something to actually fill their day and interact with other humans beings in the flesh and then there's holly, "living the dream" all alone at home all day talking to strangers online. No real human interaction, barely going outside. What a sad existence, that's not living at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anybody any advice on how to get pen out of a table? My children who live with me and I have full custody over has done this.
Chuck it in the bin. The kid not the table.

Sand it down and stain and seal it again. Or if you can't do that just fablon it and clear plastic over to protect.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.