Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer in the old house. Jess was going through a lot of tit (she said) and didn’t need this keep happening. Seems like their neighbour had covid the same time as them too.

Reactions: 6
Yer in the old house. Jess was going through a lot of tit (she said) and didn’t need this keep happening. Seems like their neighbour had covid the same time as them too.
I dont believe for one minute that Jess' life hasn't become more chaotic since H and her antics entered it, shes the sort that brings trouble whoever's doorstop she is at and it wont be the last time either..

Reactions: 3
I grew up with my mum smoking in the house and honestly the house stank like an ashtray. Her walls were so yellow that if the kitchen steamed up the water coming down would be yellow as well. She stopped a few years ago and fully renovated her whole house and it's so much nicer now. I also was a smoker but I quit 3 months ago, I never smoked in the house it's unfair for others in the house. I don't how how Jess as a none smoker puts up with it and those poor dogs breathing it in. The house will all be yellow again in no time.
Well done on 3 months quitting I know exactly how hard it is to quit

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a coinkidink. Probably from wallowing in the human soup in the hot swamp I should think.

I dont believe for one minute that Jess' life hasn't become more chaotic since H and her antics entered it, shes the sort that brings trouble whoever's doorstop she is at and it wont be the last time either..
This is it though. Nothing heave does is genuine. Everything is so forced and fake with a hidden agenda. She is literally the embodiment of
🎶“Look, here comes a consequence, consequence, consequence.
Consequences of my actions chasing me right now.🎶

I say this to my CHILD. You cannot purposefully spill proverbial water everywhere and then whinge that everything is wet. And I'm sorry to say, but the same goes for Jess. Whilst I don't think this is what she signed up for - she is still an adult that is choosing to partake in this lifestyle to some degree. Accept the shame and get out and move on.

Reactions: 7
Holly is perched up by the boiler while jess is doing housework around her. She's presumably off to work then? How the duck does she put up with Holly sitting on her arse all day every day?

Reactions: 8
Liar alert !!!! Talking about the D..k picks flu claims holly sent … holly just said flu downloaded them off her previous OF account then said the only reason he’s mad is because the “pictures I sent him would put his to shame” so what was it holly pictures you sent him or downloaded from OF 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really can’t believe how people believe the BS that comes out of hollys mouth. So Jess now has 15 years of experience in HR, she obviously realised that Jess is only 32 so quickly dropped that down to 12. So why the f*ck was she a dog trainer, a carer and worked in a bakery?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really can’t believe how people believe the BS that comes out of hollys mouth. So Jess now has 15 years of experience in HR, she obviously realised that Jess is only 32 so quickly dropped that down to 12. So why the f*ck was she a dog trainer, a carer and worked in a bakery?
A dog trainer in the army no less 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ, so Jess is a police dog trainer and has been for 49 years, works in HR, she's a carer, baker, candlestick maker!

Have they confirmed breaking up now? Sorry catching up before I go to bed! Then I've got 3 days off to catch up on Holly's lies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crying at whoever said ‘Alexa stop’ you know we are in for a rant…

just scrolled to her ranting about being a qualified painter and decorator and then ‘Alexa play’ and it made me giggle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how 'exclusive emojis' is a perk of being a subscriber to hollys page! Are these idiots actually paying money to holly to use emoji? Wtf is wrong with these people????
I wonder what name the twitter account is under that she apparently had ads for her only fans on where pf found her dick pics??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how 'exclusive emojis' is a perk of being a subscriber to hollys page! Are these idiots actually paying money to holly to use emoji? Wtf is wrong with these people????
I wonder what name the twitter account is under that she apparently had ads for her only fans on where pf found her dick pics??
I was just wondering that, as Holly is live for practically 12+ hours a day what are they getting extra? Did you hear her say that she has to stay on TT now as she’s being paid by the subscribers. Someone said why don’t you just come off when she was ranting about PF. She said if you subscribed to a gym and they didn’t open you wouldn’t be very happy 😂

Also where does PF live to be 7 hours away from Holly 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.