Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and sorry but myself my other half have fell on hard times before and applied for UC but because both our names are on the tenancy neither of us could claim UC to top up our wages as as a household our joint income (while not being enough to survive on at the time) was still too much to claim it. And we weren't earning even half of 60k a year.
So that tells me that the tenancy is only in Jess' name and that heave claims to live alone also officially
Maybe flu can make a call to Council to double check 🀣

I'm a smoker and could never smoke in a home. Way back when I'd smoke in pubs and clubs before it got banned but even now I look back and think about how vile it was. I recently had to clean off tens of years worth of nicotine from a bungalow of an elderly man. It took several boxes of sugar soap and about a week to get it off. And even then there were some bits that were just so far gone no amount of cleaning would get it off. Plus the carpet and flooring and underlay all had to be ripped up because it just stunk of an ashtray. Took weeks for the smell to clear even after it was all up. Horrid.
I couldn't smoke inside.. I hate the smell, but still smoke anyways. Make it make sense haha. But no way would I do it in my home.

We must be a bunch of roll up gals cos that's me too hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also was a roll up gal 🀣 I hated "normal" fags and I somehow convinced myself that rollies were healthier than straights 🀣🀣 I'm not sure where my logic came from but hey haha.

Reactions: 3
Well done you! I always keep a few elf bars in the drawer and one in my bag for going out or camping or whatever Because I worry about my battery dying 🀣 they are soooo handy and taste so good! Since quitting I realised how bad smoking smells it knocks me sick.
And well done to you too!😘😘

I also was a roll up gal 🀣 I hated "normal" fags and I somehow convinced myself that rollies were healthier than straights 🀣🀣 I'm not sure where my logic came from but hey haha.
I was exactly the sameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Maybe flu can make a call to Council to double check 🀣

I couldn't smoke inside.. I hate the smell, but still smoke anyways. Make it make sense haha. But no way would I do it in my home.

We must be a bunch of roll up gals cos that's me too hahaha.
My sister was on the rollies until last year, but they don't smell anywhere near as bad as proper cigarettes!

But nobody, ever, has smelled as bad as HOLLY

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My sister swears by the 88vape stuff and it's about Β£1 from home & bargains! You can get it with all levels of nicotine
I've tried a couple of theirs and not found one I like yet. But I know loads of people that love them!

Loving the roll up gang that's forming here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I only smoke menthols now though can't do 'plain' or roaching anymore.

Dear god it's air drummer central. So so cringe. I ALMOST can't watch anymore.

It's the 'ALEXA STOP!' for me - you know you're in for a rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've tried a couple of theirs and not found one I like yet. But I know loads of people that love them!

Loving the roll up gang that's forming here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I only smoke menthols now though can't do 'plain' or roaching anymore.

Dear god it's air drummer central. So so cringe. I ALMOST can't watch anymore.

It's the 'ALEXA STOP!' for me - you know you're in for a rant.
Omg I was mental as well!! I bought the filters with the little popping balls in them, delishhh. 🀣🀣

side note, if you have a broken finger does it just get bandaged? Would I be able to wear my sexy healthcare gloves for work? Or would I have to be off? πŸ€”

I have very few icks but H playing air drums is now my Top 1 ick. And her not knowing the words is a close second.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I was mental as well!! I bought the filters with the little popping balls in them, delishhh. 🀣🀣

side note, if you have a broken finger does it just get bandaged? Would I be able to wear my sexy healthcare gloves for work? Or would I have to be off? πŸ€”
Id stay off me..only because I tend to bang things more when I'm in pain

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Youd be surprised how much you bang it.🀣

My nose is running so bad but I can't stop eating. I found them on TT shop
I neeeed them in my life. Purely because they are blue and make it look like you've fingered a Smurf 🀣🀣 the things that amuse me.

Right my partner is being put to shame! "if creepy can managed decorating so can he πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I've never seen her off her backside so much! The sofa must be missing her.

Omg my last comments, that was my prat of a husband 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.