Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I was and my dad still lives there. Stuff online tho is so expensive!! For a 50cent product it's like £4 😳
Oh how cool, I'd love to visit NY for my 30th in 2 years. Do you not have family back home what can send you things?

Reactions: 2
Omg I was mental as well!! I bought the filters with the little popping balls in them, delishhh. 🤣🤣

side note, if you have a broken finger does it just get bandaged? Would I be able to wear my sexy healthcare gloves for work? Or would I have to be off? 🤔
It's the light blue swan crushball filters for me or NOTHING. Its like a polo with nicotine and I am here for it 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Oh no what have you done to your finger???? I don't work in healthcare so can't advise I'm afraid!

Reactions: 3
My auto text is shocking. Takis are life. I use to live in tennessee before moving to Suffolk. I miss American food!!
We have takis in our local corner shop. Not had them yet but my son is OBSESSED. I used to live in Suffolk too!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's the light blue swan crushball filters for me or NOTHING. Its like a polo with nicotine and I am here for it 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Oh no what have you done to your finger???? I don't work in healthcare so can't advise I'm afraid!
absolutely! They are elite 🤣🤣.

I was getting one of the dogs harness off and she jolted after seeing the kid with her ball with my hand caught in it 🤣 now my finger is double the size, bruised and feels like it's going to drop off. The joys haha

Reactions: 1
absolutely! They are elite 🤣🤣.

I was getting one of the dogs harness off and she jolted after seeing the kid with her ball with my hand caught in it 🤣 now my finger is double the size, bruised and feels like it's going to drop off. The joys haha
Oh tit. Bloody dogs! I got wicked rope burn off an extendable lead once. He bolted after going behind me and it caught me. Walked like John wayne after a long ride in the western country for weeks and got some awesome matching burn scars across the backs of my thighs 👌🏼. I would deffo visit the clinic and blag a week off mate

Oh tit. Bloody dogs! I got wicked rope burn off an extendable lead once. He bolted after going behind me and it caught me. Walked like John wayne after a long ride in the western country for weeks and got some awesome matching burn scars across the backs of my thighs 👌🏼. I would deffo visit the clinic and blag a week off mate
Dogs are so cute but oh my days they cause some injuries, the amount of times there's been a dog on the stairs and I've gone flying 🤣 I hate extendable leads for that reason! I bet it hurt like a witch. I'll go the clinic tomorrow, hoping for a cheeky few nights off much to my boss' delight 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dogs are so cute but oh my days they cause some injuries, the amount of times there's been a dog on the stairs and I've gone flying 🤣 I hate extendable leads for that reason! I bet it hurt like a witch. I'll go the clinic tomorrow, hoping for a cheeky few nights off much to my boss' delight 🤣.
Yep, I hate them it wasn't my dog or my lead. And the dog was HUGE. I'll never touch one again. For me its mine leaving their toys everywhere like some kind of twisted squid games obstacle course.

Hope you get on okay!

• Haha
Why does Holly say ‘we’ve sanded the walls’ ‘we’ve done the lining’ as if it’s some sort of team effort between her and Jess. I’m getting nit picky now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Got bored so had a little gander around and found a few bits out. So H had her windows smashed in last Feb. Then front door kicked in in March and again in October (did say kick in my front door and smash my front window) so potentially 3 random window smashes and door kick ins that they are saying is from kids. Wonder if it was actually personal? To have that happen that many times ….

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Got bored so had a little gander around and found a few bits out. So H had her windows smashed in last Feb. Then front door kicked in in March and again in October (did say kick in my front door and smash my front window) so potentially 3 random window smashes and door kick ins that they are saying is from kids. Wonder if it was actually personal? To have that happen that many times ….
Yeah that aint normal lmao defo dodgy creepy Steve. Probs drug issues if was/is a dealer wouldn't surprise me at all

ALSO! HUGE CONGRATS TO ALL THE TATTLE FAM THAT HAVE QUIT SMOKING/IN THE PROCESS OF!
you've all done great! ❤ 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What in the old house do you mean? Either way it could be anyone's guess tbh. I mean we have already established that they don't live in the most desirable of areas. So I mean add that to making an absolute joke of yourself locally - so much so that your new name becomes creepy Steve - then become tiktok 'famous' for all the WRONG REASONS and also by wearing padded bras, wigs and make up and you have your self a lovely little recipe for induced vandalism.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.