Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in and out of sleeping here.. doing everything possible to not be sick.
I see no decorating being done and sat on her lazy arse

Reactions: 4
So Jess had a business for 6 years, caring and also has (was it 12 or 15 years) previous experience in recruitment. Jesus someone inform the police of a violation of the child labour laws cos by my maths she started work at 13 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
does Holly ever take time to sit down and actually think about the lies shes told, poor little Jess out starting businesses at 13 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
tit forgot the bakery too!! Did she ever go to school bless her. Surprised she wasn’t up the chimneys too!

Also for a dog trainer I’ve never seen such untrained dogs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
tit forgot the bakery too!! Did she ever go to school bless her. Surprised she wasn’t up the chimneys too!

I don't think Jess was ever a dog trainer darrrllling it's both in their warped minds. Put it this way I'd want a refund if she was training my dog cos Natalie's 5 dogs run wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
now THIS is what I do not understand. The dogs are scatty and fight constant, all Dolly does is constantly bark, Holly gets angry at the dogs for not listening the first 10 times when she tells them to 'come here' or 'sit down' 🤣🤣 Excellent training darlings x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wish me luck guys, I have to go camping with my roblox addict for a couple of days! I look forward to all your updates! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up on the new thread, have I just read that Holly had / has an Only Fans ?!! :eek:
I have sooo many questions ! Main one being who the frig is paying to see creepy Steve naked 😭 ?!
Also, I find it really really odd that for someone who claims to be transitioning, they like to boast how big their Penis is.
I feel like a film needs to be made about her, the amount of stories / claims about her life she makes up is ridiculous - she needs to be about 149 years old to fit in all the stuff she claims to have done!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching up on the new thread, have I just read that Holly had / has an Only Fans ?!! :eek:
I have sooo many questions ! Main one being who the frig is paying to see creepy Steve naked 😭 ?!
Also, I find it really really odd that for someone who claims to be transitioning, they like to boast how big their Penis is.
I feel like a film needs to be made about her, the amount of stories / claims about her life she makes up is ridiculous - she needs to be about 149 years old to fit in all the stuff she claims to have done!
So true

Reactions: 2
Holly going on about sanitary stuff being in feminine packaging. Honestly Holly, they could pack a box of tampons with batman on it and I wouldn't care

It's hell already 🤣🤣🤣
I will trade. I will go camping if you fancy a stomach bug haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.