Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive not missed PF today have I, she been on yet?
No I haven't seen fluu today. Im sure they will be on at some point to cause chaos 🤣
She's sanding all over that sofa! Everything is going to be even more filthy than it already was! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was just wondering that, as Holly is live for practically 12+ hours a day what are they getting extra? Did you hear her say that she has to stay on TT now as she’s being paid by the subscribers. Someone said why don’t you just come off when she was ranting about PF. She said if you subscribed to a gym and they didn’t open you wouldn’t be very happy 😂

Also where does PF live to be 7 hours away from Holly 🤷‍♀️
Well the PF bus punching incident happened in Southampton 🤣 not quite 7 hours though I don’t think

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Isn't it Winchester where PF resides, she said her address on live yesterday cos apparently creepy ste doxed it 🤷‍♀️ anyway, it's good to see Holly's up off her arse.. surprised there's not a dint in the couch where it sits all day and night and chills with Jess during weekends 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
PF mentioned something about being a driving instructor and I took it with a pinch of salt to be honest. I've just Google his old name and it has actually come up with his name on companies house as driving instructor in Southampton. It could be coincidence and there's another person with the same name but if he was telling the truth about it, then it's another thing to believe he is actually some what credible with the things he says 🤔

Reactions: 6
Shes just said they're paying for the decorating now that they're staying in the house. Even though she spent all morning going on about how she doesn't want to own a house because you have to pay for upkeep. 🤣🤣🤣
Every few minutes there's another obvious lie I wonder how the gullible idiots keep falling for it.
Now she's on about when you do as much as I do everyday and deal with everything I deal with you have a right to judge. Give it a rest holly you sit on the couch all bleeping day shouting at your dogs to shut up. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holly hunny, I get up at 3am, start work at 4 and finish at 8. I then start my other job at 10 and end my day at half 2.
Stop saying you do loads. You sit on your bleeping arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes talking about the choice to be a single income family. Which is it holly. A single income family or you Have a job???

Oh no the dancing is making my asshole clench with the cringe I can't......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've woken up today and feel so sick.. yanno like if I put my head near loo id actually just throw up. But hollys voice is just turning my stomach even more.🤮🤮🤮 I'm lied on my bed hoping this feeling passes.😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Never thought I’d say it but I’m starting to miss the Afro beats, feels like I’m in a nursing home listening to this tit 😂

• Haha
I’m not going to lie Holly is me talking to Alexa 😂😂
PF punching a bus everytime I hear that I laugh😂😂

hope you’re feeling better soon @SforShortbread and @Imhereapparently28❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've woken up today and feel so sick.. yanno like if I put my head near loo id actually just throw up. But hollys voice is just turning my stomach even more.🤮🤮🤮 I'm lied on my bed hoping this feeling passes.😒
I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well. There's a lot of nasties about at the minute (besides Heave). I hope you feel better soon x

Reactions: 3
Rehab at 2, time for a big spliff 🥰

Sorry so Lauren is actually sending an Xbox now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope you're feeling better ASAP @SforShortbread and how are you today @Imhereapparently28 ?? seems the tattle fam aint well Michelle today! hope you all feel better and may you get the sick notes and week off work that you deserve!

Creepy Steve is looking more masculine by the day and what IS scruff wearing again?! not holly advising on how to best support your back whilst pregnant. How do these idiots not see through her constant lying that continually pours out her mouth? They can't have a braincell between them!

Rehab at 2, time for a big spliff 🥰

Sorry so Lauren is actually sending an Xbox now 😂
Omg is she actually? The drum kit will be coming next you'll see. Absolutely stupid.
Holly the obstetrician, neurologist and midwife has just diagnosed the reason for Laurens pain is because the baby is sat on the sciatic nerve. Thank goodness for Creepy Steve!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So you pay £5.99 for private chats and lives if she ever decides to do them, so yes basically paying for a badge above your name and a emoji. What mugs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So you pay £5.99 for private chats and lives if she ever decides to do them, so yes basically paying for a badge above your name and a emoji. What mugs 😂
Thays literally it. She hasn't done one thing that's just for subscribers (apart from special emojis??).

And you just know she'll get halfway through this decorating job and it'll be left and the house will look even more like a squat.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.