Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm out for tea tonight. Far too hot to cook but I'll have to have a browse on the other tattle threads for a refresh when I get home.

Reactions: 7
I'm out for tea tonight. Far too hot to cook but I'll have to have a browse on the other tattle threads for a refresh when I get home.
Same im blaming the foot on why I don't want to cook. So the other half has taken all 4 of us out.🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg I popped off to watch the formula 1 because my husband insisted 🀣 and I've missed so much!! 🀣🀣

The Facebook clip of Natalie asking for a house up to Β£600 a month is on @scrambler31 profile that's the person who came in on PF account
I can't find that account and I'm a nosy witch so absolutely neeeeeed to see it 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
thanks @Imhereapparently28 for the brand new thread and for queen of the thread titles @SforShortbread for another top tier thread name!

Interesting that Jess was asking for housing and very concerning that she was emphasising the need for 'safe and secure' too..
I cant make up my mind whether this is Jess' attempt at leaving creepy Steve, or whether she is attempting to get a house for them both but jess putting that she is a working person etc etc is much more appealing to prospective landlords than admitting unemployable, perpetually jobless creepy Steve will be moving in too. I bet H is well known around there. I really hope that it was jess wanting to move away from H..

I do wonder why she stays. If she has sold a house at some point that means she may have a lump sum of money - is this why holly chose jess in the first place, it makes me wonder.. H has it made and landed on her feet if she'd not long been out of clink when she met Jess.. very quick wedding and does anything to avoid work.. all making a bit of sense now but I hope jess realises before its too late and creepy Steve has bled her dry..

Reactions: 6
thanks @Imhereapparently28 for the brand new thread and for queen of the thread titles @SforShortbread for another top tier thread name!

Interesting that Jess was asking for housing and very concerning that she was emphasising the need for 'safe and secure' too..
I cant make up my mind whether this is Jess' attempt at leaving creepy Steve, or whether she is attempting to get a house for them both but jess putting that she is a working person etc etc is much more appealing to prospective landlords than admitting unemployable, perpetually jobless creepy Steve will be moving in too. I bet H is well known around there. I really hope that it was jess wanting to move away from H..

I do wonder why she stays. If she has sold a house at some point that means she may have a lump sum of money - is this why holly chose jess in the first place, it makes me wonder.. H has it made and landed on her feet if she'd not long been out of clink when she met Jess.. very quick wedding and does anything to avoid work.. all making a bit of sense now but I hope jess realises before its too late and creepy Steve has bled her dry..
She did have her own house at one point which she shared with her ex and that got sold early last year. Of course, scruff himself reaped the rewards and bought a TV with some of the proceeds which is now in their living room oh and Jess also splashed the cash on a designer coat from a charity shop for scruff talk about pushing the boat out darrrrllling πŸ˜‚. It's that leathery coat she wears all the time like those stinkin shoes she wore for the wedding and still wears now. I don't think Jess got much out of the house profit wise nothing was shown for it anyway πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ but the sale of the house happened way before December so Natalie's just lied there saying she's sold her house cos she sold it months before I'm sure

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So I had a bit of a hunt and this is what I could find. It was on the very first thread. And interestingly there was another comment on there saying it had been said that Holly had adopted kat.

It's also worth noting there was a lot of talk on there about the move and how they were going to move for Xmas. And that kat and Jamie were visiting. So they can't have moved til the new year.

Attachments

• Wow
She did have her own house at one point which she shared with her ex and that got sold early last year. Of course, scruff himself reaped the rewards and bought a TV with some of the proceeds which is now in their living room oh and Jess also splashed the cash on a designer coat from a charity shop for scruff talk about pushing the boat out darrrrllling πŸ˜‚. It's that leathery coat she wears all the time like those stinkin shoes she wore for the wedding and still wears now. I don't think Jess got much out of the house profit wise nothing was shown for it anyway πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ but the sale of the house happened way before December so Natalie's just lied there saying she's sold her house cos she sold it months before I'm sure
None of this surprises me unfortunately. I think Natalie/jess is lying a lot in the Facebook post and it was indeed an ad to find a house for her and the scruff. I think she's just tried to paint a rosier more attractive picture to potential landlords for the reasons I wrote before; I wouldn't imagine that many people would be willing to lease a house to someone who is as problematic as creepy Steve. The smoking, noise, language, yelling, kicking doors in, police/court involvement.. the list is endless.

Of course I could be totally wrong and if jess was going to leave, I hope she does it soon without wasting anymore of her life living as they do now.

None of this surprises me unfortunately. I think Natalie/jess is lying a lot in the Facebook post and it was indeed an ad to find a house for her and the scruff. I think she's just tried to paint a rosier more attractive picture to potential landlords for the reasons I wrote before; I wouldn't imagine that many people would be willing to lease a house to someone who is as problematic as creepy Steve. The smoking, noise, language, yelling, kicking doors in, police/court involvement.. the list is endless.
The thing that caught my eye was where she said that the dogs aren't often left. Now we all know how much time Jess spends at work. So the only way they wouldn't be left often is if someone is home with them most of the time. So this does make me think that she was looking for a house for them both. Especially when you consider that they didn't end up moving far at all, and on top of that we all think Holly claims UC. So it wouldn't surprise me if Jess applies for houses on her own, because I also agree that Holly probably has a bit of a reputation and right or not will be likely to garner the wrong kind of attention or give the wrong impression. And then heave just tags along once the let has gone through in Jess' name.

Also scruff did mention a while back that only Jess is on the tenancy which is really strange..I think that's to claim for 25% discount on council tax which you get when you supposedly live on your own.

Why are they decorating the house and making it "nice" when Holly will continue to smoke in there and in time everything will turn yellow/nicotine stained. Smoking inside is absolutely grim, sorry to any smokers on here. But there's just no need, go outside!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.