Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also scruff did mention a while back that only Jess is on the tenancy which is really strange..I think that's to claim for 25% discount on council tax which you get when you supposedly live on your own.

Exactly and sorry but myself my other half have fell on hard times before and applied for UC but because both our names are on the tenancy neither of us could claim UC to top up our wages as as a household our joint income (while not being enough to survive on at the time) was still too much to claim it. And we weren't earning even half of 60k a year.
So that tells me that the tenancy is only in Jess' name and that heave claims to live alone also officially

Reactions: 6
Why are they decorating the house and making it "nice" when Holly will continue to smoke in there and in time everything will turn yellow/nicotine stained. Smoking inside is absolutely grim, sorry to any smokers on here. But there's just no need, go outside!
fagnolia in no time darlinggggg!

Also scruff did mention a while back that only Jess is on the tenancy which is really strange..I think that's to claim for 25% discount on council tax which you get when you supposedly live on your own.
There we go then! in which case it can invalidate your tenancy. As for claiming single person's discount, that is fraudulent again then!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly and sorry but myself my other half have fell on hard times before and applied for UC but because both our names are on the tenancy neither of us could claim UC to top up our wages as as a household our joint income (while not being enough to survive on at the time) was still too much to claim it. And we weren't earning even half of 60k a year.
So that tells me that the tenancy is only in Jess' name and that heave claims to live alone also officially
I bet they claim as single people and that holly tells them she shares a house as two people, not that they are in a relationship. How low must jess' standards have to be to actively choose and marry creepy Steve esp when shes so much younger? It is all really odd.

Reactions: 7
Why are they decorating the house and making it "nice" when Holly will continue to smoke in there and in time everything will turn yellow/nicotine stained. Smoking inside is absolutely grim, sorry to any smokers on here. But there's just no need, go outside!
I'm a smoker and could never smoke in a home. Way back when I'd smoke in pubs and clubs before it got banned but even now I look back and think about how vile it was. I recently had to clean off tens of years worth of nicotine from a bungalow of an elderly man. It took several boxes of sugar soap and about a week to get it off. And even then there were some bits that were just so far gone no amount of cleaning would get it off. Plus the carpet and flooring and underlay all had to be ripped up because it just stunk of an ashtray. Took weeks for the smell to clear even after it was all up. Horrid.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm a smoker and could never smoke in a home. Way back when I'd smoke in pubs and clubs before it got banned but even now I look back and think about how vile it was. I recently had to clean off tens of years worth of nicotine from a bungalow of an elderly man. It took several boxes of sugar soap and about a week to get it off. And even then there were some bits that were just so far gone no amount of cleaning would get it off. Plus the carpet and flooring and underlay all had to be ripped up because it just stunk of an ashtray. Took weeks for the smell to clear even after it was all up. Horrid.
I smoke sometimes if I have a drink (not weed by the way) and it's only ever in the garden. I would not put my pets or child through it. And the weird thing is even though I smoke occasionally the smell afterwards is vile!!!

Reactions: 5
I grew up with my mum smoking in the house and honestly the house stank like an ashtray. Her walls were so yellow that if the kitchen steamed up the water coming down would be yellow as well. She stopped a few years ago and fully renovated her whole house and it's so much nicer now. I also was a smoker but I quit 3 months ago, I never smoked in the house it's unfair for others in the house. I don't how how Jess as a none smoker puts up with it and those poor dogs breathing it in. The house will all be yellow again in no time.

Reactions: 6
I smoke sometimes if I have a drink (not weed by the way) and it's only ever in the garden. I would not put my pets or child through it. And the weird thing is even though I smoke occasionally the smell afterwards is vile!!!
Yeah same here. Although I'm on roll ups. Been quite a heavy smoker for years and o won't let my kids or dogs near me at all even outside when I'm smoking. And I can't even stand the smell either. If it wasn't for the deep seated addiction then I definitely wouldn't choose to smoke at all. But we all have our vices right.

I grew up with my mum smoking in the house and honestly the house stank like an ashtray. Her walls were so yellow that if the kitchen steamed up the water coming down would be yellow as well. She stopped a few years ago and fully renovated her whole house and it's so much nicer now. I also was a smoker but I quit 3 months ago, I never smoked in the house it's unfair for others in the house. I don't how how Jess as a none smoker puts up with it and those poor dogs breathing it in. The house will all be yellow again in no time.
Both mine smoked too but never in the house. I'm so pleased for her that she's managed to stop and has been able to completely transform her home. I bet it feels so much nicer for her. And well done you for quitting too!! How did you manage it? One of these days I'd like to think I could quit but for now it is the reason I get any peace at all haha. It's my five minutes alone in the garden.

Yeah same here. Although I'm on roll ups. Been quite a heavy smoker for years and o won't let my kids or dogs near me at all even outside when I'm smoking. And I can't even stand the smell either. If it wasn't for the deep seated addiction then I definitely wouldn't choose to smoke at all. But we all have our vices right.
I only have roll ups because the actual ones stink to high heaven let alone in a house!! 🤢 My mum also use to smoke in the house with yellow walls. It was horrible!!

Both mine smoked too but never in the house. I'm so pleased for her that she's managed to stop and has been able to completely transform her home. I bet it feels so much nicer for her. And well done you for quitting too!! How did you manage it? One of these days I'd like to think I could quit but for now it is the reason I get any peace at all haha. It's my five minutes alone in the garden.
To be honest I just woke up one morning and said no I don't even enjoy smoking anymore. So I invested in a good quality vape and some liquids and it was so much easier than I thought it would be. I smoked since I was 13 so for 15 years I'd smoked and I quit just like that. I still go outside to have my vape so I still get that few mins to myself.

Reactions: 4
Did you hear the sarcastic response to Sherrie to a comment she made about sugar soap cleaning smoke off the walls 😂 She thought she was a troll and ranted my walls don’t have smoke on them darling

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be honest I just woke up one morning and said no I don't even enjoy smoking anymore. So I invested in a good quality vape and some liquids and it was so much easier than I thought it would be. I smoked since I was 13 so for 15 years I'd smoked and I quit just like that. I still go outside to have my vape so I still get that few mins to myself.
Awesome. hope that will be me one day. I've been on about 10-15 a day for the last 18 years. Have tried a few vapes but not stuck to any of them. Which did you go for if you don't mind me asking? I'm currently cutting down with a cheapy pod system from the garage. Vpod I think it's called.

Omg you seen this?? I'm dying 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awesome. hope that will be me one day. I've been on about 10-15 a day for the last 18 years. Have tried a few vapes but not stuck to any of them. Which did you go for if you don't mind me asking? I'm currently cutting down with a cheapy pod system from the garage. Vpod I think it's called.

Omg you seen this?? I'm dying 😂😂😂
I had tried elf bars before committing to quitting and I found them alright but annoying that they run out so quickly (I too smoked around 15 a day) 🤣. So I bought this from totally wicked and so far it's been amazing. Battery life is really good and it's a nice smoke. I use 6mg liquids my fav at the min is blue raspberry or cherry cola, one liquid lasts me around 5/6 days and are about £3 for 10ml so massive savings, between me and my husband we were buying 30g baccy every other day! He quit at the same time as me and he's still alive so I'd say it's not gone too bad 🤣🤣.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I smoked since I was 14, so 12 years, quit 3 months ago too✌🏻 I’m on the elf bars as I find the normal vapes hassle😂 it’s been so easy. I grew up in a house with smokers and they would smoke in the house and I never realised how disgusting it was until I moved out of my mums, i didn’t smoke in my flat and wouldn’t have. I didn’t want my kids smelling like that, and the walls go vile😂

I smoked since I was 14, so 12 years, quit 3 months ago too✌🏻 I’m on the elf bars as I find the normal vapes hassle😂 it’s been so easy. I grew up in a house with smokers and they would smoke in the house and I never realised how disgusting it was until I moved out of my mums, i didn’t smoke in my flat and wouldn’t have. I didn’t want my kids smelling like that, and the walls go vile😂
Well done you! I always keep a few elf bars in the drawer and one in my bag for going out or camping or whatever Because I worry about my battery dying 🤣 they are soooo handy and taste so good! Since quitting I realised how bad smoking smells it knocks me sick.

• Heart
So I had a bit of a hunt and this is what I could find. It was on the very first thread. And interestingly there was another comment on there saying it had been said that Holly had adopted kat.

It's also worth noting there was a lot of talk on there about the move and how they were going to move for Xmas. And that kat and Jamie were visiting. So they can't have moved til the new year.
Tater, you provide once again my good friend!

Came on shift at 5.30pm looks like I'll be missing out again tonight! Wards quiet tonight though, so might keep checking in

Well done you! I always keep a few elf bars in the drawer and one in my bag for going out or camping or whatever Because I worry about my battery dying 🤣 they are soooo handy and taste so good! Since quitting I realised how bad smoking smells it knocks me sick.
Well done on quitting. I smoked until I was 30! Been smoke free for 14 years now

I had tried elf bars before committing to quitting and I found them alright but annoying that they run out so quickly (I too smoked around 15 a day) 🤣. So I bought this from totally wicked and so far it's been amazing. Battery life is really good and it's a nice smoke. I use 6mg liquids my fav at the min is blue raspberry or cherry cola, one liquid lasts me around 5/6 days and are about £3 for 10ml so massive savings, between me and my husband we were buying 30g baccy every other day! He quit at the same time as me and he's still alive so I'd say it's not gone too bad 🤣🤣.
Ohhh not heard of that one before. Yeah those disposables run out far too quick. Also their nicotine levels are the equivalent of one fag per drag!! I'm on 6mg Heisenberg. I bought a cherry cola one from vampire vape but I didn't like it. Blue raspberry sounds nice though! It's cause I get all my baccy cheap from people who bring it from abroad so the money side of it isn't an issue. If I had to pay full price it'd put me off more for sure. Well done you though! I find it hard quitting the action of rolling/lighting/stubbing out. It's like a ritual haha

Tater, you provide once again my good friend!

Came on shift at 5.30pm looks like I'll be missing out again tonight! Wards quiet tonight though, so might keep checking in

Well done on quitting. I smoked until I was 30! Been smoke free for 14 years now
I've really tried today after being so Slack of late haha!! We will do our best to keep you updated. I'm now 32 been smoking since about 13/14. Horrible habit and I hate it but can't seem to kick it entirely. One day maybe!!

Ohhh not heard of that one before. Yeah those disposables run out far too quick. Also their nicotine levels are the equivalent of one fag per drag!! I'm on 6mg Heisenberg. I bought a cherry cola one from vampire vape but I didn't like it. Blue raspberry sounds nice though! It's cause I get all my baccy cheap from people who bring it from abroad so the money side of it isn't an issue. If I had to pay full price it'd put me off more for sure. Well done you though! I find it hard quitting the action of rolling/lighting/stubbing out. It's like a ritual haha
My sister swears by the 88vape stuff and it's about £1 from home & bargains! You can get it with all levels of nicotine

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.