Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had her on in the background whilst I was cooking my roast and she was talking about knives for decorating I’m not sure if she showed them then the room got blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If Holly has her OG mods by December I will be surprised. Shes upsetting her OG mods by the looks of it.
But I'm sure within 5 seconds somebody could replace becca.

The shorts are giving me icky vibes.

For someone who's lost so much weight, she sure doesn't have any bingo wings flapping about.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
If Holly has her OG mods by December I will be surprised. Shes upsetting her OG mods by the looks of it.
But I'm sure within 5 seconds somebody could replace becca.

The shorts are giving me icky vibes.

For someone who's lost so much weight, she sure doesn't have any bingo wings flapping about.

It was Sherrie mod that kicked me out. After someone else called Robyn spouted that she'd seen me in PF live slagging her off, yet she was in there too 😅🤣 they need to all grow up. Calling me two faced over people I don't even know 🙈

View attachment 1442642

What in the 99p bag of clothes from facebook marketplace is going on HERE 🤣🤣🤣

OMG I'm still friends with her on the profile 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The Facebook clip of Natalie asking for a house up to £600 a month is on @scrambler31 profile that's the person who came in on PF account

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The Facebook clip of Natalie asking for a house up to £600 a month is on @scrambler31 profile that's the person who came in on PF account
WELL!!! I have the memory of a goldfish. Can anyone refresh memory about what occurred between them around that time?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long have they been in that crappy house for now? This was back in December :unsure:

WELL!!! I have the memory of a goldfish. Can anyone refresh memory about what occurred between them around that time?
I'm trying to think myself :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.