Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is a disgusting individual. Allowing that to happen to an animal, she is a bleeping cretin and needs putting down. I'm so angry for poor Dave.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jess is out buying a sim card to text herself saying hi jess it's daves old owner here he's fine and was running on the beach today. Love from daves old owner. Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even if the original owners have messaged them to say it’s not their fault, that’s fine. They’re allowed to change their mind on reflection and speaking with others.

Reactions: 5
There is zero shame in admitting dogs had a fight and it got out of hand. It happens all the time. Dogs do fight and it can get out of hand. But I do believe that it could have been prevented. Their training techniques was like pouring fuel on a fire. He was already super anxious. And they made it worse by using negative reinforcement and yelling at him all the time and then segregating him. The water spray is a very outdated training technique. A member of my family took on a PUPPY that has serious trauma from water bottle spraying as a discipline. If they saw a bottle he would get aggressive as an adult and would mess themselves and shake as a pup if they saw one.

• Sad
Shes exploiting hollys platform over this for clout. Even though no one knows who or where she is or anything about her and she was reluctant to even say anything?
And why did she think pf was lying until she saw the insta story when she knew it had happened and it was in her house that it happened?

If dave attacked a child and cut their face open why would you think he is not aggressive? You're a moron.

If Dave was an issue from the moment he got there why was they not kept separate while there was no one there to supervise

Reactions: 8
Why didn't she just say, Stanley attacked dave we didn't want that to continue? Instead she kept saying he's gone getting snipped. The bleeping lies man

Reactions: 12
The whole I was out and Jess was in the shower sounds suspicious. Holly doesn’t seem to leave to house without Jess unless Jess is at work, and as she’s been live 18 hours of the day since court when could this have happened?

Reactions: 10
I hope this shows even a fraction of her followers how easy lies come to her and for no good reason. There was no reason for her to lie about this. The yarn about the owners didn't want anyone to know so they agreed. It happened in your house between your two dogs and we didn't know the old owner told you dave wasn't aggressive to other dogs so they never would have been questioned. I dont understand why she lied.

Well I do know. Its because she knew she'd be slated but she's getting it even worse now. 🤣🤣🤣

Why didn't she just say, Stanley attacked dave we didn't want that to continue? Instead she kept saying he's gone getting snipped. The bleeping lies man
Holly can't say how it is and call a spade a spade no she has to lie through her rotten teeth

Reactions: 6
Obviously Dave was going to be a problem of some degree when he first came in. He'd been brought into a house he doesn't know, with people he doesn't know, dogs he doesn't know. He was going to have to have a settling in period like any other rescue or rehomed dog.

Backlash on the owner? This tells me that they already 'threatened' the original owners with backlash. It's not right.

You missed Dave? All you did was whinge and yell at him? And you've done nothing but slag the poor thing off since this all came out! What the actual duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like how was she going to keep up that lie before we all found out? ‘Do you know how difficult it’s been to keep this quiet?’ Shut up holly, lying is the norm to you! It’s unusual for you to tell the truth! You wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped you in your non existent tit love.

Reactions: 6
So the whole smoking whilst driving business … so she just said they can’t do anything about her driving and smoking because it’s a prescription and they have to prove it effects her driving and it doesn’t….. well if it doesn’t effect you then why you taking it in the first place 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
hollys guilty, because she wouldve came out and told her minions what happened with the dogs, and that would have been that. But no, she lied several times about where dave was, & that he was coming back today, thinking pics etc wouldnt exist. Shes been forced to end her live, string a story together and explain herself, kinda. Lol. Her anger and attitude whilst telling said story says it all, shes a dirty liar, end of.

So the whole smoking whilst driving business … so she just said they can’t do anything about her driving and smoking because it’s a prescription and they have to prove it effects her driving and it doesn’t….. well if it doesn’t effect you then why you taking it in the first place 🤔
Also, haven’t she said before she’s on antidepressants (can’t remember name)? So if she’s on all that she definitely shouldn’t be driving.

I can’t stand her playing the victim. Victim shaming a bleeping dog because she’s been caught out. Vile scumbag! Creepy Steve.

Dave went for the owners niece 4 times not knowing that he had gone for other dogs. Well if you took him not thinking he'd be aggressive in your house then that's on you holly sorry.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.