Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a 3.5 minute screen record of her rambling explanation. Thought I’d do it so I can compare with whatever explanation she picks out her hairy arse tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s panicking now, making up the lies as she goes along. Why would they come to a tattler if they wanted it to stay off the internet holly babes?

Reactions: 7
Someone has now said the video is from before Dave went to Holly. Hmmm. Hmmmmmm. I dunno anymore she could explain a murder away after performing it live on Tik Tok.

Reactions: 4
So it's Dave's fault? Okay.

Also she should know what the photos being referred to are if she's been in touch with the owners. So why is she shocked when someone said the photos said they were taken before they went to Hollys?

We weren't going to talk about it on tattle? Who's we? You on tattle hols?

Reactions: 8
I’ve turned her off. I cannot listen to another lie fall out of her mouth.

Reactions: 9
“We agreed to keep it off the internet” no I’m sure you begged them to keep quiet that’s all

now she’s spitting her dummy out because she’s not in charge of the narrative!

Reactions: 12
Is she really sitting their threatening the OG owners?

Reactions: 4
“We agreed to keep it off the internet” no I’m sure you begged them to keep quiet that’s all

now she’s spitting her dummy out because she’s not in charge of the narrative!
Holly's lied that's why the truth has come out..if she'd have told the truth the original owners wouldn't have had to call the scruff out. Oh holly you just can't help yourself can you darrrrllling lie after lie after lie 🖕

Any update from the previous owner? "You know the people I used to know. Why are you even trying this?" This is why you're ex won't let you see your kids. You're so quick to bring back up your dodgy past. I wouldn't want a Child anywhere near you. Nothing to do with your transition.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
On a live? Please someone say they have screen recorded those threats to the OG owners

Reactions: 5
This is what we're all seeing now the original holly Stanley aka Steven loveday..this is the real person now showing true colours by threatening ppl

• Heart
Holly's lied that's why the truth has come out..if she'd have told the truth the original owners wouldn't have had to call the scruff out. Oh holly you just can't help yourself can you darrrrllling lie after lie after lie 🖕
Exactly. Why would anyone have mentioned the original owner if she just said the dogs had a fight, we can't handle dave, he's gone back to the old owner or someone else.

Well I was doing so well staying away from her lives now look where I am ghost watching her!!! But really why lie about the dogs all you had to say is Dave just wasn't fitting in and we have had to rehome him why lie about it?

But you are twisting it to your narrative

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.