Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Dave bit the previous owner’s niece… but a second ago it was owner’s daughter… hmmm. Hmmm.

Reactions: 6
Just gonna leave this here for you Holly.

The drug driving law was amended in 2015, which made it a criminal offence to drive with one or more controlled drugs above a specified level in your blood. The change in Section 5A of the Road Traffic Act means that the police do not need to prove that the driver in question was impaired whilst driving – they simply have to show evidence that the driver had drugs in their system above the specified level.
If a driver tests positive for having more than 2µg of Delta-9-tetrahydrocannibinol, or THC (the active compound found in cannabis), per 100ml of blood, then this is considered a positive test, and is likely to lead to prosecution.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The smoking whilst driving because its a prescription. Lolllll! You can get strong pain prescribed to you via tablets/capsules etc, & still not be able to drive once prescribed. Piss off creep

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The whole I was out and Jess was in the shower sounds suspicious. Holly doesn’t seem to leave to house without Jess unless Jess is at work, and as she’s been live 18 hours of the day since court when could this have happened?
Right and yet AGAIN if you KNOW this dog is causing problems between your dog's then you would never ever leave them unsupervised!!! She's admitted that he caused a problem with the dogs and was aggressive with Stanley. So why would you be STUPID enough to leave them unsupervised?! Jesus wept.

Reactions: 5
Jess' phone flew out the car window on the way home so we cant show you the messages. But they're there and I'm not lying!!!!!

She'll "prove" it but it'll be proof absolutely full of holes that her minions will eat up and She'll ignore any questions about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘That’s not going to happen, Dave is not for sale’ you ain’t the owner anymore darling you don’t have control over Dave no more.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jess' phone flew out the car window on the way home so we cant show you the messages. But they're there and I'm not lying!!!!!

She'll "prove" it but it'll be proof absolutely full of holes that her minions will eat up and She'll ignore any questions about.
You’re on form today 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I'm sad for poor dave but soooo entertained!!!

If they give dave to fluu they're even more irresponsible than I thought.
Why did you give him back to them if they're irresponsible???????????

Reactions: 5
She didn’t just say she gives a calm environment? Her and Jess arguing constantly, her screaming at them every 2 minutes and the dogs running riot😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“We gave him everything he needed for a calm environment”

I distinctly remember her yelling at the poor dog any time he moved. That is not calm you nutbag!!

Also, haven’t she said before she’s on antidepressants (can’t remember name)? So if she’s on all that she definitely shouldn’t be driving.

I can’t stand her playing the victim. Victim shaming a bleeping dog because she’s been caught out. Vile scumbag! Creepy Steve.
She was saying the other day that she's on quite a few drugs for all the mental health illnesses she has. Dogs absolutely CAN be rehabilitated and Dave wasnt even that bleeping old!! What a crock of tit!

A calm environment at home?? Are you having a bleeping laugh?!!!! Omgggg. I cannot. This is too much. There is nothing calm about yelling and swearing at a dog and spraying it every two minutes and shoving it off you all the time.

“We gave him everything he needed for a calm environment”

I distinctly remember her yelling at the poor dog any time he moved. That is not calm you nutbag!!
That house isn't a calm environment whatsoever!! It's a house of hell. I really want somebody to take the rest of those poor dogs :mad:

Can I just put on record how many times Holly has referred to Dave as a bleep?
That does not depict a loving environment

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Owners said deffo not 4 times, just the once which is why she asked to remove dave. She couldn't keep the risk of having the dog in the home again.

The only thing this live stream is missing is aggressive “ALEXA PAUSE” & “ALEXA PLAY” every two sentences

Where has the jazz gone😔

• Haha
So claims to have left the past behind a new person yet any kind of problem “ so you know who I am do you know the people I know “ thought you were a changed person holly clearly not if it just takes someone proving your a liar to rattle your cage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.