Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwwww I've just seen. That poor baby looks absolutely crest fallen. I can't!! Surely RSPCA needs to get in touch now and have the rest taken away because that is absolutely VILE

Reactions: 7
Just seen the video and pics. She’s sick to say there’s nothing wrong and that’s normal, totally sick in the head

Reactions: 4
Wowwwww I've just seen. That poor baby looks absolutely crest fallen. I can't!! Surely RSPCA needs to get in touch now and have the rest taken away because that is absolutely VILE
Omg those pics are awful, I've shed a tear myself coming from an animal lover myself. How can you let a dog get like that in your own home :mad: 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Heart
  • Angry
I can’t believe the tea guys! Poor Dave 😔😔 she needs all them dogs taken away from her. Hope someone reported her for smoking and driving😂

Holly was very smug saying there is no posts until people said it was on PF story. She then paused the lived before she clicked on the story. She is still paused now

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Holly was very smug saying there is no posts until people said it was on PF story. She then paused the lived before she clicked on the story. She is still paused now
Holly's a coward, a lying dirty scum bag. The sooner ppl wake up and realise what she and Natalie are the better

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All her dopey dicks are already saying they think it's not dave. That'll be her line as soon as she comes back. She's off I suppose looking at fluus story. She's taking a while though trying to come up with her lies.

And the live has ended!! She needs more time to string a story together!

I hope flu doesn’t get the person who sent the videos into trouble. I found them very easily.

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20220728-125122_TikTok.jpg
she also had this up. But I don't think this proves the car is taxed which is what you were called out for holly. And then some idiot says do you need help paying for the MOT holly??🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I was watching Flu and have looked at her insta the last photo is the one that Holly posted saying Stan bit Dave the one posted on here earlier

I hope flu doesn’t get the person who sent the videos into trouble. I found them very easily.
It's the original owner who sent them to a tattler and the owner has given their permission to be shared so hopefully it won't fall back on anybody 🤞

All her dopey dicks are already saying they think it's not dave. That'll be her line as soon as she comes back. She's off I suppose looking at fluus story. She's taking a while though trying to come up with her lies.

And the live has ended!! She needs more time to string a story together!
She'll have an answer. She always does. For everything. But people really need to wake up now. This is beyond vile.

Reactions: 6
I was watching Flu and have looked at her insta the last photo is the one that Holly posted saying Stan bit Dave the one posted on here earlier
It was me that screenshot the last pic of Dave, from Hollys live. As she said the scars were from Stanley. She’s chats so much tit her hole must be green from jealousy.

• Haha
So holly is saying that yeah stanley attacked dave but it must have been daves fault and they never said that he was aggressive to other dogs (even though the dog apparently cut the old owners daughters face open) so it's their fault for not telling her and they agreed to not say anything. But then why holly did you say oh you asked when he was getting fixed so now he's getting fixed. You could just have said two dogs had a fight and one needed the vet. If a son is aggressive to a human child, the dog is aggressive. You weren't responsible by taking him at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.