Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes being nice and quiet to the dogs now because everyone's watching how she interacts with them. Never seen her being so calm with them. And they're calm. It's almost as if they calm down when you stop screaming at them holly!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Holly is banging on like it was her what attacked dave. Holly from the start it was made clear that stanley attacked dave. So stop making it out like people are saying you attacked him.

Reactions: 7
C65F16DC-B04E-47D7-BE0A-B240DADCCCEA.jpeg

Cue the feel sorry for me act, I’ve been caught lying again😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No one is disputing that dave was aggressive holly. Its the lies we have an issue with.

Reactions: 6
What is she trying to prove? The picture on the beach is a screenshot from Facebook? Anyone could have taken that any time?

Reactions: 4
Who’s got Dave now? I hope he is okay, his previous home is clearly not suitable, so I hope he won’t get passed to another unsuitable home, I can’t stop thinking about him!

Holly will ring rspca if the dog goes to fluu because he's so dangerous. Would you not ring the rspca anyway knowing he's that aggressive?

I just feel sorry for Dave in all this, if he is aggressive that isn’t his fault either. He was hurt by one of hollys dogs who don’t have a scratch on them from him, put into a house that already has dogs so he is in their territory, didn’t take the time to introduce them. It was going to be a disaster, it was an awful idea from both sides really.

Who’s got Dave now? I hope he is okay, his previous home is clearly not suitable, so I hope he won’t get passed to another unsuitable home, I can’t stop thinking about him!
The old owner has him again

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more with all of these comments, there are too many to quote but youre all spot on as per. As for creepy Steve's little smug rant about the meds in his system, I deal with this every day at work and a change in the law meant that we are STILL advising people that a legal script is no longer a guaranteed defence as it used to be. The police can, will and do prosecute for driving with levels of drug in your system that are beyond what you are prescribed, whether you have a script or not. It is also on the back of mediation boxes on things like opioids and sedatives/hypnotics that are known to impair behaviour even at prescribed doses. So no Holly, your 'bUt iTs LeGaL yOu CaNt ToUcH Me' will come back to bite you on the arse, I just hope you dont injure or inconvenience others with your reckless actions.

Lying about Dave now has to be one of the lowest things they've done. Its actually disgusting, the marks on that dog are widespread and I was horrified when I saw them.

Even if the owner has said they dont blame H & J, she is more than entitled to change their mind or perhaps they didn't dare speak the truth to holly seeing as she has already threatened her on live. Doesn't take long for the mask to slip and reveal the real H does it.

Also, saying that 'people give animals too much credit' shows how thick and stupid she really is - it has been proven that the average dog has a vocabulary of 200-400 words. Thats right, WORDS NOT TONE. The only vocabulary Hollys dogs have is a multitude of profanities. They are the sort that think the same about kids and underestimate how much little ones are capable of and pick up and absorb. H cannot accept that she has fucked up and that she has made some serious errors in all this. It points to a very unhappy, insecure person. A well adjusted adult doesn't have an issue with not knowing everything as they recognise that no one is perfect and it isn't to be taken personally, rather it should be used as an opportunity to learn and improve. But no, Holly prefers to stay in her own echo chamber where she is not challenged, really quite sad. I have grown up with dogs and now have one of my own and we have never ever had a single one fight - and we have had everything from German Shepherds, to poodles to Golden Retrievers..

Im not far from St Helens, if we would get a heads up of whereabouts & when she’s going, I’ll drive past & provide commentary for you all !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just feel sorry for Dave in all this, if he is aggressive that isn’t his fault either. He was hurt by one of hollys dogs who don’t have a scratch on them from him, put into a house that already has dogs so he is in their territory, didn’t take the time to introduce them. It was going to be a disaster, it was an awful idea from both sides really.

The old owner has him again
A bit worrying as neither was the right place for him, the previous owners already gave him to Holly once which suggests their judgement isn’t the best…

Apparently Dave is with the owners parents not the owner cos of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nobody cares what the old owner said or did tbh holly. You lied and got caught. Stop trying to distract.
Also I'm glad she's being nice to the dogs today for once in her life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.