Holly Stanley #13 house arrest, still think she knows best. Begging on live for the cash, to build her a gash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be an odd stud choice if you asked me. He is hardly an example of the breed. And if you ask me I think they would have always chosen Stanley as stud, he's a better example of the breed and on top of that clearly carries the blue gene which will go for more money than fawn.
Yes but Dolly is a small Frenchie and she struggled with Stanley's pups last time where as Dave is slightly smaller. Could be a reason but who knows with Holly it is odd how he came for a short while and from what people are saying he hasn't returned!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but these people who smoke weed & drive really piss me off !!

Reactions: 9
I feel so upset and angry at the thought of that poor little dog being injured, it deserves to be kept safe and loved.

if you cannot look after them, do not have that number of dogs cooped up in a small snug with no stimulation, I saw someone justifying that all dogs fight, they might play fight but its not ok for either of them to be injured especially when someone is home all the time and ‘supervising’.

poor Dave 💔

Reactions: 9
I feel so upset and angry at the thought of that poor little dog being injured, it deserves to be kept safe and loved.

if you cannot look after them, do not have that number of dogs cooped up in a small snug with no stimulation, I saw someone justifying that all dogs fight, they might play fight but its not ok for either of them to be injured especially when someone is home all the time and ‘supervising’.

poor Dave 💔
Play fighting and fighting are two different things though aren't they. Mine have fought before and sustained small injuries like scratches but they were absolutely accidental. An actual dog fight is a whole different kettle of fish.

Reactions: 6
Holly's obviously has a few aliases too not just Steven and holly there's probably an endless list and as for the "transition" I completely agree with the doctors on that one.

Think Dave is dust, don't think Dave will be seen again I'm afraid. Can holly even tell the truth, she'd be much better thought of if she told the truth and stopped being a beg, take all the wishlists and gfm down
Wait for it the old owners really want him back and can deal with him now

Reactions: 6
ah I thought the one in the middle was Dave, that’s why I thought I’d seen him yesterday!

she said she isn’t answering questions about Dave anymore
Wonder why she's not answering any more questions about Dave the little rat, holly you're a scum bag to let a dog get in that state :mad: . PF is crying he's that appalled at the pictures of Dave

Reactions: 5
Wonder why she's not answering any more questions about Dave the little rat, holly you're a scum bag to let a dog get in that state :mad: . PF is crying he's that appalled at the pictures of Dave
How has PF got the pics??

Reactions: 4
Totally irrelevant but I always wonder who she’s on the phone to when she goes on mute and all the mods are in the comments going “HOLLY IS ON THE PHONE⚠⚠⚠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just read through the user agreement and
Holly is saying tattle have no photos of dave. Does she think they won't be posted because of this user agreement so she's calling our bluff???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.