Holly Stanley #12 HMP Holly, queen of tittage and beards, built like a fridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a great life. I have a job, my own house, a family that hasn’t disowned me and a daughter that I adore. Oh and I’m not sat penniless begging for gifts on an app.

So nahhhhh.. I’m not jealous of any of you lot on TikTok.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's getting rattled by us again 🤣🤣. Holly/Steve... you're the one with the sad, pathetic and lonely existence. You're one of societys biggest leeches. Get a grip you toothless, beardy drug lord.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why does she claim so many people stalk her? Because her life is so interesting in the 4 walls of that yard ffs 🤣🙄

Here comes the cryptic goodbye until tomorrow morning

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Counting down until she's sat with her beard in prison 🤣. She just said "who's gonna give me xyz or I'm going" disgusting

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What the duck is a sponge crumpet?
I need to start using this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How come last time we had the “night before prison” it was all emotional goodbyes to her nearest and dearest, and now she’s just calling Hayley Cropper a bleep and telling us tattlers that we are sponge crumpets???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How come last time we had the “night before prison” it was all emotional goodbyes to her nearest and dearest, and now she’s just calling Hayley Cropper a bleep and telling us tattlers that we are sponge crumpets???
Because she will be back tomorrow 🤣🤣. Sponge crumpet. I can't 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s surely only so many times she can do the ‘last night of freedom’ tit before her Army start to catch on. Except that Sarah bird she’s thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Mo4 hun, congrats. You're the tattler what tattled the most.
What is she on about now I haven't said a word for days
I have been working and doing my tit ( ya know adulting tit and parenting tit) stuff I don't expect her to understand I haven't seen half of her lives in the last 2 weeks I have just read on here and got all caught up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.