Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Courtney as her follower count has tripled this year

Reactions: 2
On the latest ep of Geordie OGs she said she won’t be taking her boyfriends surname because “she’s worked hard to be Holly Hagan” and “who is Holly Blythe- nobody knows her”
Found it quite insulting to Jacob tbh! Imagine all the things he has to do for her, he probably sacrifices a lot to keep her happy and this was the first time I’d seen him excited about something and asked her to take his name and she fully pied him off! It’s just Hollys world isn’t it 😂

Reactions: 11
On the latest ep of Geordie OGs she said she won’t be taking her boyfriends surname because “she’s worked hard to be Holly Hagan” and “who is Holly Blythe- nobody knows her”
Found it quite insulting to Jacob tbh! Imagine all the things he has to do for her, he probably sacrifices a lot to keep her happy and this was the first time I’d seen him excited about something and asked her to take his name and she fully pied him off! It’s just Hollys world isn’t it 😂
😂😂😂 how big headed....also you could ask who is Holly Hagan....I mean she’s not exactly and A list celeb....or surely you’d meet halfway and say I’ll keep Hagan for work but take your name for everything else?!

Reactions: 9
Also what’s this big journey she’s been on and hardship she’s overcome?? I never hear the end of it?
She lost weight and had many cosmetic surgeries. Am I missing something??

Reactions: 5
A lot of women now aren't taking partners names- I know I won't be if I get married because I'll be known in my field as my non-married name.

Reactions: 4
A lot of women now aren't taking partners names- I know I won't be if I get married because I'll be known in my field as my non-married name.
Same here. I really like my last name- it’s unusual. I don’t want to lose it but I would compromise with a double barrel.

Reactions: 1
Yeah but you need to watch how she justifies it! “Who even IS Holly Blythe- people won’t know me!!”

I use my maiden name professionally and my married name at home, I quite like the anonymity 🤷🏻‍♀️ Although tbh I would bet people mainly know her as “Holly from geordie shore” rather than Holly Hagan!

I use my maiden name professionally and my married name at home, I quite like the anonymity 🤷🏻‍♀️ Although tbh I would bet people mainly know her as “Holly from geordie shore” rather than Holly Hagan!
Just how famous do these z listers think they are 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just how famous do these z listers think they are 😳
i have a friend who works in events and had done everything from a list parties to z list and she said the z list ones are always the most big headed ‘don’t you know who i am’

They really buy into their own hype.

holly might have cleaned up her image but to she still seems trashy to me 🤷🏽‍♀️

i have a friend who works in events and had done everything from a list parties to z list and she said the z list ones are always the most big headed ‘don’t you know who i am’

They really buy into their own hype.

holly might have cleaned up her image but to she still seems trashy to me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Once a woman always a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s gained more than he’s sacrificed, IMO. He loves the whole Z list lifestyle and wouldn’t have any of that without Holly. He’s a lower league, unknown, average footballer. Sees himself as big-time now!

She should be dying to get rid of her trampy name as surely it’s got so much trash associated with it😂

• Haha
He’s gained more than he’s sacrificed, IMO. He loves the whole Z list lifestyle and wouldn’t have any of that without Holly. He’s a lower league, unknown, average footballer. Sees himself as big-time now!
I always liked holly but after watching the OGs I’m getting sick of her going on aboit how much she deserves this and how much she never thought it would happen etc. Very unlikeable. I do however really like them as a couple and it’s obvious they’re in love and he thinks the world of her which is nice

dislike her on Geordie OG’s, she is so fake it’s unbelievable..trying to tell her friends that her and J didn’t have one argument in lockdown as if she is living this princess, fairytale life..I remember when Sophie was going through her breakup and Holly just spoke about herself constantly and how one day Holly will find a man like Jacob 🤢 piss off Holly...

I always liked holly but after watching the OGs I’m getting sick of her going on aboit how much she deserves this and how much she never thought it would happen etc. Very unlikeable. I do however really like them as a couple and it’s obvious they’re in love and he thinks the world of her which is nice

Reactions: 6
Dislike her on Geordie OG’s, she is so fake it’s unbelievable..trying to tell her friends that her and J didn’t have one argument in lockdown as if she is living this princess, fairytale life..I remember when Sophie was going through her breakup and Holly just spoke about herself constantly and how one day Holly will find a man like Jacob 🤢 piss off Holly...
She is so up her own arse but deep down a dirty slag

She acts like she’s been on an elaborate journey as a person but all she’s done is just smarten up her appearance (slightly) and stopped sleeping with every man under the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She acts like she’s been on an elaborate journey as a person but all she’s done is just smarten up her appearance (slightly) and stopped sleeping with every man under the sun
And had more surgery / cosmetic procedures.

Reactions: 5
The way she tore through them advent calendars with her grabby hands just pulling out product after product and not saying anything about them - does anyone know if she gifted them or paid to advertise them? If so, how can anyone be happy with the way she showed them? Obviously hasn’t opened them for days and didn’t seem to care for any products, came across so ungrateful and careless.

There’s people out there (including me) who’d love to have a beauty advent calendar but can’t afford one and just watching her show off her products throwing them on the floor, just stinks of greed and capitalism at its worst. I hate this world I really do. Sorry for the moan 😂

Reactions: 6
That pissed me off too, how many did she have? Was it 4? Crazy. Bet she doesn’t even use the stuff she receives.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.