Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These kind of people are all so out of touch with reality aren't they. I've always liked her but she's getting a tad irritating 🙄
Same. I used to really like her but the moaning she did over the wedding when so many people were in the same boat just turned me off her.

Reactions: 3
Her opinions on dogs annoyed me a lot a few days ago. Something along the lines of ‘everyone’s dog smells of wet towels and if you think they don’t then you’re wrong’

She can dislike something without slagging everyone off. I love my dogs and now I dislike her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll be a regular on this thread once geordie OGs starts again and I’m reminded of what a twit she is

Reactions: 2
I used to really like Holly but she has turned into such a self entitled spoilt brat lately, she truly thinks her tit don't stink!

Reactions: 7
On the advert for OGs there is a clip of holly having a photo shoot in her wedding dress and veil.
Im calling it now that this is a photo shoot that she has set up and paid for herself, it’ll probably be to “surprise” jake-cubb with special photos.
Does anyone remember a few series ago she set up a gym style photo shoot for herself to show off her weight loss 🤣🤣 she’s in a dream land.

Reactions: 1
Someone may have touched on this. But the post about verifying your social media accounts using a form of ID - what, and make it easier for people to steal identities when they hack these easily-hackable platforms. Please shut up Holly.

Her getting rejected for a mortgage did make me laugh.
I don’t follow her anymore so I’m out of the loop with all the fitness stuff she’s been doing. Her body is scary.

• Haha
I used to really like Holly but she seems so self centred now. On OGs this week when she got the call about the mortgage and immediately started toasting herself and Jacob and poor Sophie had to say “can we cheers me first as this is my housewarming”

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I used to really like Holly but she seems so self centred now. On OGs this week when she got the call about the mortgage and immediately started toasting herself and Jacob and poor Sophie had to say “can we cheers me first as this is my housewarming”
Agree I think she’s really changed, and I’ve gone off her loads

Reactions: 5
Can not believe the highlight of Holly in Tuesday’s episode was of her trying to get a bleeping gravy fountain going (sounds like a sex act, though it isn’t - but it may have been more interesting if it was!) But yeah, I look away and come on here when she’s on OG’s!

On the advert for OGs there is a clip of holly having a photo shoot in her wedding dress and veil.
Im calling it now that this is a photo shoot that she has set up and paid for herself, it’ll probably be to “surprise” jake-cubb with special photos.
Does anyone remember a few series ago she set up a gym style photo shoot for herself to show off her weight loss 🤣🤣 she’s in a dream land.
Called it. ✅ ✅

Can not believe the highlight of Holly in Tuesday’s episode was of her trying to get a bleeping gravy fountain going (sounds like a sex act, though it isn’t - but it may have been more interesting if it was!) But yeah, I look away and come on here when she’s on OG’s!
The show really highlights how little of a life she has. She must watch it back and realise how dull she is?

I just fast forward her bits. I know her bloke is boring but the way she talks to him,and dictates to him makes me angry. She’s really changed into a horrible person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.