Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad it’s not just me!! Not a great advert for any of the companies concerned, or for her as a decent human. Then she admits to emptying all the chocolate calendars and eating the lot.
Vile.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone watch Geordie OG’s? Holly and Jacob met for lunch with Casey and Marnie. Marnie was excited to show her engagement ring, of course Holly had to show hers at the same time. Holly then said to the camera “if they plan on getting married before ME and Jacob I am NOT going to be IMPRESSED” she said “I would have been GUTTED if they got married before us” she’s the worst type of girl honestly!! Constantly trying to go one better than everyone else, she reeks of insecurity 🤮🤮🤮 can’t even be happy for her friend 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I tend to skip Hollys bits on geordie ogs it’s boring and I feel they scrape the barrel for content like the fake ‘sex ban’ and the fake hen party. She’s so dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I tend to skip Hollys bits on geordie ogs it’s boring and I feel they scrape the barrel for content like the fake ‘sex ban’ and the fake hen party. She’s so dry.
That looked like the most boring hen party ever and she just comes across as so fine!

Reactions: 2
Searched out her name on here to see if anyone was talking about her carry on over the wedding.

She is carrying on like a spoiled child.
I know it's crap but people for over a year now have had their weddings disrupted and cancelled. Not just her.

Searched out her name on here to see if anyone was talking about her carry on over the wedding.

She is carrying on like a spoiled child.
I know it's crap but people for over a year now have had their weddings disrupted and cancelled. Not just her.
What’s the goss? I don’t follow her on SM

Reactions: 1
If this wedding goes ahead, it will either be a miracle or a blatant flouting of the rules. How does she genuinely still believe it will happen, and with that number of people?!

Reactions: 1
I just watched her latest stories.
Shes irritating as duck

Also I get major ‘I always get my own way’ vibes from her. When’s her wedding even supposed to be? Do the guests not need to have a bit of notice for flights/time off work or are they all jobless like she is?

Lastly, if Charlotte has never had filler in her cheeks then I am the muffin man.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I don’t get is the fact that she and her fiancé have never and don’t live together, they just stay over at each other’s houses when they happen to be in the same area....recipe for success that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the goss? I don’t follow her on SM

Throwing her toys out of the pram now because it's looking like her wedding will be cancelled. All of a sudden concerned about the Spanish tourist industry and how every cancelled wedding is taking food off peoples tables.

She couldn't give a tit about the tourism industry the past year, is only pretending to care about it now because it is affecting her !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just watched her latest stories.
Shes irritating as duck

Also I get major ‘I always get my own way’ vibes from her. When’s her wedding even supposed to be? Do the guests not need to have a bit of notice for flights/time off work or are they all jobless like she is?

Lastly, if Charlotte has never had filler in her cheeks then I am the muffin man.
The wedding is in May sometime, on the anniversary of them first meeting apparently. She’s having around 80 guests and says they’ll all be out in Ibiza anyway because it’s the crowd who all go that week every year?! I really can’t see a wedding of that size being allowed.

Isn’t he like a league 1 footballer or something? I imagine he’s away a bit but not like loads. They bought a house together on OGs right?
He’s a non-league footballer and plays for Gateshead... Zero glamour and zero status 😂

• Haha
Another reason why I don’t think hannah is happy being married to a man most young couples would absolutely hate living with their in laws and would want their own space as a couple it’s just a whole weird set up if I was Shane I would seriously be questioning if my wife is truly happy being with him because I highly doubt she is

And it’s not like they can’t afford to not have their own place they can so why would you move you’re in laws until you’re maritial home it’s weird most couples want their own space

This is so annoying. Thanking her bloke when it's clearly all gifted. Urgh why do they not have to pay for anything 🙄

I was watching her stories yesterday actually on her home page and ALL she does is moan. She is so privileged and can't seem to cope at all when things aren't just handed to her on a plate. Moaning like it was an inconvenience because the mortgage wasn't straight forward. Was the same with the wedding

I was watching her stories yesterday actually on her home page and ALL she does is moan. She is so privileged and can't seem to cope at all when things aren't just handed to her on a plate. Moaning like it was an inconvenience because the mortgage wasn't straight forward. Was the same with the wedding
These kind of people are all so out of touch with reality aren't they. I've always liked her but she's getting a tad irritating 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.