Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it was her. She then took offence to it because her plan was devised by her brother who is qualified. But like you say, it’s no different to what he’s doing with Holly Hagan. I had a look at his plan and he’s charging £250 just for a glute plan. I’m thinking he’s raging because no one can afford that kind of money at the min and obviously influencer plans are much cheaper with similar content
I’ve done the plan for £250 it caused me more mental health issues than anything else
I became obsessed over calories I was scared If I didn’t loose weight he would
Bully me or out me on his social media as the emails I received from him if I didn’t loose weight were vile
He’s really really nasty and for holly to stand by that and enter business with him (she does I checked companies house)
I think it’s crazy when she’s doing a show about trolls when he is by definition a troll
End of the day he cheated on his girlfriend and treats her vile I feel sorry for the girlfriend she had to put recorders around her house to catch him

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve done the plan for £250 it caused me more mental health issues than anything else
I became obsessed over calories I was scared If I didn’t loose weight he would
Bully me or out me on his social media as the emails I received from him if I didn’t loose weight were vile
He’s really really nasty and for holly to stand by that and enter business with him (she does I checked companies house)
I think it’s crazy when she’s doing a show about trolls when he is by definition a troll
End of the day he cheated on his girlfriend and treats her vile I feel sorry for the girlfriend she had to put recorders around her house to catch him
wow that sounds awful. A personal trainer should be supportive not bullying you. Theres some comments about this guy on the PLouise thread as he’s her personal trainer too. And the Ariana Atjar rant. It prob needs a whole thread of its own.

wow that sounds awful. A personal trainer should be supportive not bullying you. Theres some comments about this guy on the PLouise thread as he’s her personal trainer too. And the Ariana Atjar rant. It prob needs a whole thread of its own.
I posted it on there
I’m just shocked holly is supporting that kind of behaviour like after all she’s been through I would have thought she would have known better

I’ve just come across this thread from the other one about Tyler and Arianna. I’ve followed him for a while but since the situation with Arianna it’s made me see him a complete different light. Now coming on here and seeing people say he’s cheated on his Mrs has shocked me considering how he speaks about her on his insta! How do people know this is true? I’ve always thought there was a different side to him and wondered how she is with him he seems so full of anger all the time!

Reactions: 1
I’ve just come across this thread from the other one about Tyler and Arianna. I’ve followed him for a while but since the situation with Arianna it’s made me see him a complete different light. Now coming on here and seeing people say he’s cheated on his Mrs has shocked me considering how he speaks about her on his insta! How do people know this is true? I’ve always thought there was a different side to him and wondered how she is with him he seems so full of anger all the time!
He’s known for being a bully I’ve done the plan amongst other girls he caused us issues people in his area know his girlfriend and I have mutual friends so words spreads quickly

I come from the same ish town as her
my exs family were related to her somehow not sure how never met her in person but she doesn't look natural now at all

Where about is the thread about Arianna and the PT?
I think it's shocking the way he went on in that video and has clearly really affected Arianna as he went in on her even though names weren't mentioned, it was clear. She seems so genuine and a positive person it's sad that shes had a few different issues on social media.

If you look at her when she first went into Geordie shore she actually looks like a completely different person now! Her whole body and face has changed.

they’re is absolutely no way she got this through diet and exercise. No way.

She has always annoyed me

Reactions: 2
Agree she looks so different from Geordie Shore days. Has she ever mentioned having fillers or other plastic surgery done?
i also think it’s interesting she’s set up a company with her PT. She hasn’t been going to that gym for that long so seems a bit soon to run a company together but guess they wanted to capitalise on interest in her weight loss.

He’s known for being a bully I’ve done the plan amongst other girls he caused us issues people in his area know his girlfriend and I have mutual friends so words spreads quickly
Oh really 🙈I always thought the results looked so good online but there is no way I could handle someone like him my stress levels would be through the roof.
In their videos she always seems so quiet and timid it surprises me that she’s with someone so vocal and rude!

Where about is the thread about Arianna and the PT?
I think it's shocking the way he went on in that video and has clearly really affected Arianna as he went in on her even though names weren't mentioned, it was clear. She seems so genuine and a positive person it's sad that shes had a few different issues on social media.
There isn’t a thread it’s only been spoken about on here, it deserves a thread though because like you said he’s clearly affected her and so many people have jumped on his video licking his arse about it, it’s embarrassing

Oh really 🙈I always thought the results looked so good online but there is no way I could handle someone like him my stress levels would be through the roof.
In their videos she always seems so quiet and timid it surprises me that she’s with someone so vocal and rude!
Yeah he has a go at you if you slip up not to mention I was on the wrong amount of calories

Yeah that guy is a bleeping prick. Arianna used to be a client of his but ditched him off because his gym was more like a knocking shop. She’s now come out with a plan with her brother who is a qualified PT and has a degree in it and this guys head has fallen off. It’s funny because you watch his video and he bangs on about people having degrees but then admits that he doesn’t have one himself. Proper bellend
Sorry to jump on! I’ve just read loads of stuff about Arianna and Tyler but I don’t remember seeing any videos from either of them the other day about it and I follow both!! Does anyone have any screenshots or screen recording of this? Would love to know more. Always loved the idea of that gym but have just unfollowed. What a prick

Sorry to jump on! I’ve just read loads of stuff about Arianna and Tyler but I don’t remember seeing any videos from either of them the other day about it and I follow both!! Does anyone have any screenshots or screen recording of this? Would love to know more. Always loved the idea of that gym but have just unfollowed. What a prick
Videos of what?

If you look at her when she first went into Geordie shore she actually looks like a completely different person now! Her whole body and face has changed.

they’re is absolutely no way she got this through diet and exercise. No way.

She has always annoyed me
100% agree and the level of Photoshop is unreal. Had to unfollow- the thigh gap Photoshop/ pose combo just got too much. What kind of message do people like her give to teenage girls?

What annoys me is holly has had a bbl and liposuction and then says she got those results by diet and exercise no you didnt you had a massive head start by the surgery
Ya what total crap, like we’re not idiots we can see that yes you are exercising but you have had a hell of a lot more help to get that shape than any normal person I.e. copious amounts of plastic surgery. Those results are not achieveable for a normal Joe Soap!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.