Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The BBL and lipo.... will the results wear off eventually? Will she end up needing more surgery to maintain? Seems a slippery slope.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think so because it’s just essentially moving your own fat from one part of your body to the bum. So it’s her own fat so it won’t start to dissolve or anything

She is so annoying, anytime she is called out on surgeries or photoshop her go to reply is i’ve always had dimpley legs blah blah

no one is going on about your legs love, we’re talking about your obvious as hell Lipo tummy and BBL and even with all that work she has to photoshop her photos.

Reactions: 2
It’s obvious she filters everything, she can’t even put up a video without a filter on it. It’s crazy!

also every single post she has put up in the last few months is an Ad. I’ve unfollowed her because it’s boring as hell to look through ads all of the time

I unfollowed her a while ago for posting too many ads. She must be raking it in posting all that crap all day every day.

I have had a look on her instagram today and think she posts all the right angles to make herself look good (she has done well to lose weight but it’s definitely not all natural)

Interested to hear everyone else’s opinions!

She's soooo had some fake abs done. You can tell. They have that unnatural look about them. Well done on her for losing weight but let's not pretend it's due to hard work and determination. She's had tit loads done which has helped massively. The abs look like that Chelsea fergo bird who set up the admire me site. Holly's don't look quite as bad as hers 😂😂

Attachments

She's soooo had some fake abs done. You can tell. They have that unnatural look about them. Well done on her for losing weight but let's not pretend it's due to hard work and determination. She's had tit loads done which has helped massively. The abs look like that Chelsea fergo bird who set up the admire me site. Holly's don't look quite as bad as hers 😂😂
Omg I never even gave it a thought that they would be fake!! What!! I am sooooo disappointed. Thought she was just tensing hard in every photo. Loollll that is shocking. ‘Buy my plan and you can look like this too (if you an afford a surgeon)’ ughhhhhh

I think it’s called vaser lipo or something. They basically suck all the fat from your abdomen area and sculpt it so your abs show through. But looks totally unnatural, especially on women as naturally every female holds abit of fat in that area so to constantly look like you have abs when you’re not tensing those muscles is a dead giveaway.

Looks SO awful. They all have them - Charlotte G Shore, Chloe G Shore, Chelsea Fergo. I remember seeing a clip of Holly when she was with Kyle and they were doing a radio show. He went to say something like “oh was that when you got your...bum done...” and she looks mortified, shaking her head for him to stop talking and not tell everyone. Hilarious!

Looks SO awful. They all have them - Charlotte G Shore, Chloe G Shore, Chelsea Fergo. I remember seeing a clip of Holly when she was with Kyle and they were doing a radio show. He went to say something like “oh was that when you got your...bum done...” and she looks mortified, shaking her head for him to stop talking and not tell everyone. Hilarious!
Haha!! I bet the list of what she HASN’T had done is much shorter! Can’t believe she keeps banging on about fitness (well not sure if she does anymore, I unfollowed a while ago!) when it’s mostly be she she had surgery?!? Madness
Also can’t wait for the wedding. What a chav fest that’ll be!

Reactions: 4
She’s got her own fitness page, been flogging 6 week plans for £250. Telling girls to eat 1000 caps a day to get a body like hers....no love that’s the surgery 🙄 Chloe is just as bad peddling her Herbalife tit

Haha!! I bet the list of what she HASN’T had done is much shorter! Can’t believe she keeps banging on about fitness (well not sure if she does anymore, I unfollowed a while ago!) when it’s mostly be she she had surgery?!? Madness
Also can’t wait for the wedding. What a chav fest that’ll be!
if the engagement party was anything to go by, think her wedding will give katie price a run for its money

Reactions: 3
Seen her name mentioned on the Chloe Ferry thread. Absolutely can’t stand Charlotte but this one is unbearable in her own way. The constant Khloe Kardashian level facetuning, flogging shite and banging on about “haters” 🎻 Despite all the surgery and trickery, I still see this girl when I look at her (not trying to be mean, I’ll just always find her this tacky). It’s like the GS lot all went into a surgeon and said “make us look like Marnie”, creepy, but now Marnie doesn’t even look like Marnie anymore 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
None of them look the same anymore. She used to work as a receptionist in the same place my husband worked, just before she went on Geordie Shore....he wasn’t overly complementary about her
She’s also not even a Geordie....so yet another thing that’s fake

None of them look the same anymore. She used to work as a receptionist in the same place my husband worked, just before she went on Geordie Shore....he wasn’t overly complementary about her
She’s also not even a Geordie....so yet another thing that’s fake
Neither are Abbie or Nathan! The whole show is based on lies😂

I posted this on the Helen & Chet thread because it’s being discussed over there too.
Holly is right about calorie deficits, but when she is talking about this whilst simultaneously selling her own fitness program and showing off her Lipo abs, it just comes off as sour grapes. Especially with her “business partner” in a constant state of rage about plastic surgery and influencers. Like girl, not sure you noticed but you’re an influencer with LOADS of surgery. He is using her to make money and actually shitting on her and her friends (Arianna, Helen, Chloe) while he does it. I would hope someone close to holly can point this out. If she wants to do fitness she shouldn’t try to sell it. She could set up a YouTube and gives workouts and recipes for free and make money thru ads and sponsors. That would seem more genuine than outright selling a “plan” when she’s had her abs etched on! Lol

I also just want to add I actually like holly and I don’t think all this confrontational/ exposing stuff with her trainer is really who she is. She seems quite sweet and trusts the wrong people.

Reactions: 4
I posted this on the Helen & Chet thread because it’s being discussed over there too.
Holly is right about calorie deficits, but when she is talking about this whilst simultaneously selling her own fitness program and showing off her Lipo abs, it just comes off as sour grapes. Especially with her “business partner” in a constant state of rage about plastic surgery and influencers. Like girl, not sure you noticed but you’re an influencer with LOADS of surgery. He is using her to make money and actually shitting on her and her friends (Arianna, Helen, Chloe) while he does it. I would hope someone close to holly can point this out. If she wants to do fitness she shouldn’t try to sell it. She could set up a YouTube and gives workouts and recipes for free and make money thru ads and sponsors. That would seem more genuine than outright selling a “plan” when she’s had her abs etched on! Lol

I also just want to add I actually like holly and I don’t think all this confrontational/ exposing stuff with her trainer is really who she is. She seems quite sweet and trusts the wrong people.
But that would mean she would actually have to do some work and get a PT qualification and do it on her own. She's never done a single project from scratch by herself, I bet the PT she's working with was the one who approached her. I'd have more respect for her if she built something from the bottom up, but that doesn't happen to celebs/influencers. They're given opportunities without having to work for them.

Neither are Abbie or Nathan! The whole show is based on lies😂
Nathan is from Darlington I believe- I worked with a girl who went to high school with him around the time he first got on the show and she said he was a nasty piece of work at school.

she is on instagram Going on about the dangers of skinny jab pens and linking a petition, now that she has made her money by flogging various different dieting stuff and had a number of surgeries to get her current body, she has decided these things are bad.

She was called out on this stuff for for years and how wrong it was she was influencing her young audience and she needs to do research, suddenly she has seen the light and has done research.

i don’t buy her bullshit, she is obviously trying to market herself as a fitness influencer now and this is the latest trend to speak about.

Reactions: 11
she is on instagram Going on about the dangers of skinny jab pens and linking a petition, now that she has made her money by flogging various different dieting stuff and had a number of surgeries to get her current body, she has decided these things are bad.

She was called out on this stuff for for years and how wrong it was she was influencing her young audience and she needs to do research, suddenly she has seen the light and has done research.

i don’t buy her bullshit, she is obviously trying to market herself as a fitness influencer now and this is the latest trend to speak about.
Her posts could definitely be interpreted as digging out Chloe. Most of what she says are things that Chloe has/does. For example her stories about influencers using products (herbalife) and how it is on their stories for a few weeks but claim they have used it throughout the journey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.