Holly Hagan (GeordieShore)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posts could definitely be interpreted as digging out Chloe. Most of what she says are things that Chloe has/does. For example her stories about influencers using products (herbalife) and how it is on their stories for a few weeks but claim they have used it throughout the journey.
oh really, i haven’t really followed Chloe but for some reason this barbie wannabe keeps popping up on my feed, but if it is a dig at her then she is no place to make such digs as she has done the exact same thing in the past, she can’t take the moral high ground now.

Reactions: 3
I have to commend Holly for that video, it was honest and she owned up to her mistakes. She admitted that she'd been a bad role model for plugging those kind of products in the past and that now she's more educated. She's really grown up in the last year or so. She could have not said anything and pretended that she's never been one of those people but she spoke out and admitted that she'd fell for it, I think that has really redeemed her. Hopefully other 'celebs' will start to boycott these scams companies too now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually think the video she has done is good. Had she ignored the fact she had promoted this tit in the past then it would be a no from me but she has admitted all the fads she promoted were wrong and I actually agree with her on the injection seeming that bit of a step further. This is medication diabetic people use to survive and here we have Susan at the beauty shop peddling it to make a quick buck. Totally disrespectful to those who need it to to survive every day. The past couple of weeks the amount of posts I have seen people promoting this stuff is disgusting

Reactions: 1
Holly is making me soooo angry! She worked out and lost weight. Well done millions of people so this without a fuss but now she thinks she is high and mighty better than anyone else.

if it hadn’t of worked she would of tried something else and made out that’s the best thing since sliced bread.

I honestly need to unfollow her because her new god complex she has really irritates me so much I feel anger so bad!

i used to love her because she was so relatable but now she’s following in Tyler’s footsteps and just turning into a horrible person.

Reactions: 2
Holly is making me soooo angry! She worked out and lost weight. Well done millions of people so this without a fuss but now she thinks she is high and mighty better than anyone else.

if it hadn’t of worked she would of tried something else and made out that’s the best thing since sliced bread.

I honestly need to unfollow her because her new god complex she has really irritates me so much I feel anger so bad!

i used to love her because she was so relatable but now she’s following in Tyler’s footsteps and just turning into a horrible person.
I unfollowed AGES ago now as she acts like she knows it all. Anyone can learn a thing or two from someone that you are paying or working with but that doesn’t make you an expert. So annoying

Reactions: 3
Whining today that they’re being papped on a rooftop in Ibiza, and calling someone ‘a nonce’ for suggesting she shouldn’t post her location constantly on Instagram (he probably has a point).
However, if it wasn’t for paps keeping her in the press, would she actually have a profile / get work / make any money? Surely these Z-lister reality folk would be nothing without the tabloids and paparazzi?
Just a thought!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Actual can’t stand her voice and she still looks like a bleeping drag queen. Absolute mess and that bf is a bleeping drip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actual can’t stand her voice and she still looks like a bleeping drag queen. Absolute mess and that bf is a bleeping drip
He clearly sees HH as some sort of status symbol and thinks he’s big time now, with his almost-Z-list lifestyle 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally this!! She does look like a drag queen... her face reminds me of an alien because of the strange jaw with all her fillers etc.. these girls are going to look so old in 10 years!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.