Holly Gabrielle #8 If slow living why all the fast running?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her newest video when she was talking about being so busy after getting her freelance task she said, "and I have my videos." The way she stressed 'my' implied that she had to work on her videos on top of someone else's so I'm guessing she's doing freelance editing for another influencer. I don't think she meant to give it away but she had been yapping and I don't think she realized what exactly she was implying to the camera
“she had been yapping” made me laugh fr

Reactions: 6
I'm guessing she's doing freelance editing for another influencer.
Interesting catch... one thing that stresses me out about her is how she never uses a computer mouse. In her time lapse videos I can only see her using the laptop trackpad, which must kill her hands. If she's gonna be editing full time, she really should invest in a proper setup so she doesn't end up with carpal tunnel, back issues, eye strain... instead of spending thousands on buying a place in london lol

Reactions: 7
Interesting catch... one thing that stresses me out about her is how she never uses a computer mouse. In her time lapse videos I can only see her using the laptop trackpad, which must kill her hands. If she's gonna be editing full time, she really should invest in a proper setup so she doesn't end up with carpal tunnel, back issues, eye strain... instead of spending thousands on buying a place in london lol
Ironic considering she made an entire post about exercising her hands.

Also in case anyone was wondering here's a link to her slip up

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm guessing she's doing freelance editing for another influencer. I don't think she meant to give it away but she had been yapping and I don't think she realized what exactly she was implying to the camera
My guess is she being to complete assignments for university students.

Anyways I watched snippets of it, what I thought strange was she got a new airfryer for Christmas yet she sold it back to her mum and then makes the comment its her mums now but anyone can use it. Who sells things to your own mother when through her own words she is financially free.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Anyways I watched snippets of it, what I thought strange was she got a new airfryer for Christmas yet she sold it back to her mum and then makes the comment its her mums now but anyone can use it. Who sells things to your own mother when through her own words she is financially free.
That is so odd to me…she lives at her parents” but is selling them household items that were sitting in their own house? Were they restricted from using it before she sold it to them or something? Their relationship is so strange to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
and it mustn't feel very nice to whoever gifted her the airfryer - whoever it may be, it's crappy knowing she not even regifted the item, but made some money off of it too. while being financially independent, of course 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Selling back an airfryer to your mother? That family are so bloody odd at times. Go out for dinner they'll squeeze you for 50p to cover the extra poppadom you ate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is so odd to me…she lives at her parents” but is selling them household items that were sitting in their own house? Were they restricted from using it before she sold it to them or something? Their relationship is so strange to me
my mum sometimes insists on buying things off me/my sister that we don't want and that she wants or would like to regift haha (if it's brand new and unused, *not used*) but we wouldn't still all use it, we don't live in the same house - it seems that Holly's mum is buying the air fryer off her and then Holly still uses it because they all live in the same house lol

Reactions: 2
my mum sometimes insists on buying things off me/my sister that we don't want and that she wants or would like to regift haha (if it's brand new and unused, *not used*) but we wouldn't still all use it, we don't live in the same house - it seems that Holly's mum is buying the air fryer off her and then Holly still uses it because they all live in the same house lol
That makes sense, especially because oftentimes our parents are much more well off than we are but Holly claims to be 'financially free" and it still boggles my mind that her dad is a musician and her mom has had a couple of odd jobs here and there (unless I missed the memo on Holly's mom having a career) and yet they can afford that big house or even the big property that the house is on.

Reactions: 5
also I know we all wanted Holly to get a job but - Holly if you're reading this - that is not the 'job' that we meant. A few extra hours of working on someone else's content from your childhood bedroom??
We wanted her to get a job where she goes into the office (!) leaves her bedroom (!) meets people (!) and pushes herself out of her comfort zone. This job, despite all the comments to the contrary on her YT videos, is just another stepping stone in her regression as an adult.

(Also PSA, fill out your timesheet after you've done the work, not before Holly)

that video about changing her life and getting a jpb was complete clickbait, literally nothing changed

Reactions: 19
I can only imagine how awful that granola must have tasted for her to call it 'bland'

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's funny that she claims that she wants to sideline youtube because it can't be her whole life and yet it seems that she only got a "job" so that she can make youtube videos about it
1710279811791.png

Reactions: 18

And lives for free in her mum’s house! 😩
---
Thread title suggestion: Holly Gabrielle - What she can’t use she will sell to her mum!

Reactions: 6
And lives for free in her mum’s house! 😩
---
Thread title suggestion: Holly Gabrielle - What she can’t use she will sell to her mum!
I do wonder who actually gave her the air fryer that she sold to her mum. It would be a weird gift from Angelo, so I would hazard a guess it was either from her sister or her parents - unless she bought it for herself. If it was from her parents, it seems odd that she’d sell it back to her mum - it all seems awfully transactional.

Reactions: 7
It's funny that she claims that she wants to sideline youtube because it can't be her whole life and yet it seems that she only got a "job" so that she can make youtube videos about it
View attachment 2811704
And her '8 hour work day routine' included waking up late, a 19k cycle, an hour in the gym, a 30 minute walk back from the gym, making and burning oatmeal, and filming a video throughout it all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_1503.jpeg

I agree with the above!
She is sacrificing working time to exercise! It’s probably why she won’t get a 9-5 because she can’t exercise excessively. It’s not really a job anyway and not the job she lead her audience to believe she was applying for when she mentioned it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.