Holly Gabrielle #8 If slow living why all the fast running?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's being torn apart in the comments again, mostly for her saying Jeff Bezos is a financial role model and that she doesn't ethically invest.

Honestly as time goes on, the more and more it's become obvious that she's only vegan as another form of restriction and not because she ethically agrees with being vegan.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm glad that she is being called out on this. Just to remind people, 👏 it 👏 is 👏 not 👏 normal 👏 to 👏 be 👏 a 👏 millionaire👏.
And IMO it shouldn't be until there is more financial equality. There is no way that you can make that amount of money without some form of exploitation somewhere in the mix.
Sure invest in stocks and shares but then don't claim to be vegan "for the environment" when your financial gains are fuelling the climate crisis.
As with her nutrition advice, sex advice, she should not be giving this advice with her level of ignorance on the subject.

Reactions: 14
Her next injury is imminent! She did her first continuous run of 3km on Thursday and since then she's done 49km over 5 days lol. Regardless of heart rate zones, going from a month of no running due to injury to running at least 8km per day (with an extra hour of either cycling or gym on top) is a recipe for disaster. I don't understand why she doesn't get a coach? No professional would recommend a plan like this. The reason she constantly gets injured is because she never takes a rest day, and instead of following an actual training plan with specific workouts she just ramps up the mileage with long slow runs followed by more cardio on the bike and then very limited fuel.

Reactions: 5
Her next injury is imminent! She did her first continuous run of 3km on Thursday and since then she's done 49km over 5 days lol. Regardless of heart rate zones, going from a month of no running due to injury to running at least 8km per day (with an extra hour of either cycling or gym on top) is a recipe for disaster. I don't understand why she doesn't get a coach? No professional would recommend a plan like this. The reason she constantly gets injured is because she never takes a rest day, and instead of following an actual training plan with specific workouts she just ramps up the mileage with long slow runs followed by more cardio on the bike and then very limited fuel.
She had a coach once upon a time, then stopped seeing them, probably because they were encouraging her to rest and increase her mileage at a reasonable rate

Reactions: 10
That's her exercise addiction at work - she will probably never put together a consistent cycle of running training because of this. You can see from her Strava that she has started body checking again - a classic example of using exercise for weight control.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She did a 10k yesterday and then cycled 70km. That's insane activity levels even for someone relatively fit.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
^^^ pretty good indicator that she's spiraling & feeling out of control in other areas of her life

Reactions: 17
She did a 10k yesterday and then cycled 70km. That's insane activity levels even for someone relatively fit.
Summer is coming up, so I wonder if she's overexercising because she's nervous about not being skinny enough compared to other people in summer clothes. Additionally, Angelo started a new job, so they're spending less time together which may make her feel insecure

Reactions: 8
Omg the emojis drive me mad in her posts. What's happened to the curly hair signature? And 70mph in a day seems crazy.
70K (kilometers) in a day is not much and can be done easily even without training. My brother did a round that was about 60 kilometers with my family when he was five. Given there were a lot of breaks. But u have the hole day. if u take like 7 hours to do it. You can have a pace of 10km/h which is very slow on a bike.

Reactions: 2
1000015041.jpg

Update on the house budget: looks like £500k. I've said it before and I'll say it again - what's their obsession with living in central Central London?

Reactions: 14
Half a million for a tiny 2 bed flat in London likley with sky high service charges and ground rent. When neither really need to be in London for work, not full time at least.

I wonder if they will be paying 50:50, must be large deposit from both and perhaps parental help from wealthier families.

Reactions: 8
I mean I don't really care about her budget or that she's aiming for central London, but the fact that she's buying WITH Angelo only a year into being in the relationship is absolutely crazy to me. sure she might have the "financial stability" (the money) from being a content creator, but then dragging someone else who seemingly has an ordinary job and isn't super rich into it is bonkers. way to lock Angelo in and will be interesting to see how long they last.

it would be more normal if she bought the house/flat alone but then live with Angelo there - totally makes sense. this on the other hand...

Reactions: 23
sure she might have the "financial stability" (the money) from being a content creator, but then dragging someone else who seemingly has an ordinary job and isn't super rich into it is bonkers
I doubt she even has financial stability. I guarantee she's either going to need her parents to cosign or she's going to be in for a rude awakening when she attempts to actually make an offer. Lydia has run into similar problems just trying to find someone to rent from. When you're an influencer, unless you're making upwards of 100k a year with consistent deposits, it is hard to get a lease let alone a homeowners loan because they're not only checking for your salary to make sure you can afford the payments, but also consistency to make sure you're not going to be behind because one month was less than another. I cannot fathom Holly having the consistency they'd be looking for to approve a mortgage especially with her declining channel

Reactions: 6
Yeah - mortgages are usually based on multiples of a salary, which is challenging for anybody who is self employed (i.e. that doesn't have a salary). I suspect this will be a bank of Mum and Dad situation or else Angelo will apply for the mortgage and Holly contribute towards the deposit (or else they genuinely haven't done the research to understand how this all works and will have to drastically lower their expectations when this hits home).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.