Holly Gabrielle #8 If slow living why all the fast running?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so strange because I feel like us viewers are ahead of Holly in her own life. I remember when she kept touting that she was a business owner whenever someone would comment asking how Holly could afford to travel or live without a job and how just over a month ago she got mad when someone said she would sidebar youtube and maybe look for a job and now after all the sass in the Youtube comments here she is doing exactly what we said after pointing out that her channel has been flopping for months.
And what I find odd is that she's now admitted she's been struggling to fill her day, can't stay motivated and hasn't even been waking up early! Totally different to the Holly she likes to portray herself as. She's clearly been depressed and it's no wonder. She's been exaggerating about the success of her influencing/tutoring/merch career since leaving Cambridge and the lies have caught up with her.

Reactions: 18
She's injured herself from running again...and went to the gym to exercise more after her injury.
Her 'job' is freelance work she's found through a message someone sent her on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's injured herself from running again...and went to the gym to exercise more after her injury.
Her 'job' is freelance work she's found through a message someone sent her on Instagram.
Haven't watched it but did she say what she is doing or will it all be annlunced in another video?

Reactions: 1
Haven't watched it but did she say what she is doing or will it all be annlunced in another video?
She didn't say but as it's from an old Instagram message someone sent her, I'm guessing it's social media related

Reactions: 6
She’ll never find a real job if she downloads zoom on her Mac at the time of the interview starting… who doesn’t prep this stuff! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’ll never find a real job if she downloads zoom on her Mac at the time of the interview starting… who doesn’t prep this stuff! 😂
and of all the busywork items in her bullet planner, she couldn't add this to the list?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
she just doesn't learn does she?! She moans in the vlog how she's injured again but also explains how she felt pain in her calf, carried on running ("pushing through the pain") and then went to the gym straight after to top it all off 🙄

Reactions: 11
She's commented buying multiple times. My question would be how did Hyde Park and Chelsea even enter their mind as areas to buy in?!..
also we as in her and angelo? buying a house with someone you've known for less than two years is totally a great financial decision /s

Reactions: 10
This is gonna sound insane, but I feel like she likes to injure herself on purpose to have something to obsess over constantly. Every time she has a new injury, she makes all this content about it and talks about it non stop…It’s like she gets some weird sense of control when she gets another injury. Am I reaching?

Reactions: 16
What would be the average price of an apartment in that area?
It would really depend, but upwards of half a million would not be unusual for a small flat. If you wanted more bedrooms then you could easily be looking at a million pounds. It’s really not an area for first-time buyers, unless they are very wealthy indeed.

Reactions: 4
This is gonna sound insane, but I feel like she likes to injure herself on purpose to have something to obsess over constantly. Every time she has a new injury, she makes all this content about it and talks about it non stop…It’s like she gets some weird sense of control when she gets another injury. Am I reaching?
I would guess exercise addiction linked to weight control - she mentioned running 30k on a weekend, which is obviously ludicrous if you have been off injured for four months.

Reactions: 15
anyone else think she started talking a bit weird? in the latest vlog, I feel like she sounds quite unusual in the way she talks, and in the bit after the interview, she keeps on saying 'like' over and over again, which I wouldn't have thought is a Holly thing to do. maybe she caught it from Angelo? or maybe I'm reaching too, but it caught my eye (ear)

Reactions: 2
I would guess exercise addiction linked to weight control - she mentioned running 30k on a weekend, which is obviously ludicrous if you have been off injured for four months.
Holly's version of 'resting' includes running on her injured limbs. She hasn't actually been off for four months, but she keeps claiming she has been resting and healing from her injuries for some odd reason. Maybe she thinks if she says it enough it will be true

Reactions: 5
How does she managed to go to a meeting and not install zoom beforehand?
And spends the day exercising and talking about her injuries instead! Classic Holly. This “job” won’t change a thing… a temporary freelance role is hardly going to fix her issues, surely she realises this. I would love to be a fly on the wall in a therapy session where she talks at length about why she aimed so high in academics but stays so stunted in her ADULT LIFE.

Reactions: 13
Genuinely wonder if this a reputable job or someone using her...and how much they are paying!

I watch someone else in America who is also looking at freelancing, seems like they are always missing something. I'd never want to be an influencer, everything is for content and 100% the joy of it would wear off.

Reactions: 8
Genuinely wonder if this a reputable job or someone using her...and how much they are paying!

I watch someone else in America who is also looking at freelancing, seems like they are always missing something. I'd never want to be an influencer, everything is for content and 100% the joy of it would wear off.
In her newest video when she was talking about being so busy after getting her freelance task she said, "and I have my videos." The way she stressed 'my' implied that she had to work on her videos on top of someone else's so I'm guessing she's doing freelance editing for another influencer. I don't think she meant to give it away but she had been yapping and I don't think she realized what exactly she was implying to the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.