Holly Gabrielle #8 If slow living why all the fast running?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Usually just a lurker but thought I would do the honours šŸ˜

Well done @blndrb33 for the winning thread suggestion.

Recap anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Will Holly start behaving like a normal 25 year old woman by the end of this thread or will she get even dipper into disordered lifestyle and unhealthy relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Recap:

Holly is currently travelling around Thailand with her boyfriend Angelo. I think I speak for the majority of us on this thread when I say we have lost mega interest in her YouTube content (which seemingly only gets views when she puts up clickbait titles about nearly collapsing or such like). Her Instagram is equally as bland, but definitely not as bland as the food sheā€™s eatingā€¦. which she claims is ā€˜newā€™ and ā€˜excitingā€™ however is literally the exact same to what she would be eating at home (rice, fruit and veg! Shocker).

Her Strava however proves interesting- sheā€™s got even better at ignoring comments calling out her disordered running and ā€˜trainingā€™ habits. Sheā€™s running twice a day, under fuelling her runs and her boyfriend, oddly enough, doesnā€™t seem to be helping her or calling her out. We also get to see her body checking selfies all over her account! Holly we get it, youā€™re wearing a sports bra and shorts however nobody needs nor wants to see how much weight you have clearly lost while on this trip. But hey, sheā€™s had a tummy bug so itā€™s all down to that (of course).

Let us see how much Holly matures (or regresses) in the time that this thread develops.

Reactions: 19
Loads of her latest YouTube videos on the marathon are negative and someone put sheā€™s got good at ignoring the negative stuff on Strava šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
30k run today, sky high heart rate but she claims it was easy. Is this Ed related at this point or something else. Most of thoose I knew with Ed would exercise in secret, certainly not be openly sharing and bragging about it on the delay.

Reactions: 15
30k run today, sky high heart rate but she claims it was easy. Is this Ed related at this point or something else. Most of thoose I knew with Ed would exercise in secret, certainly not be openly sharing and bragging about it on the delay.
She's addicted to the attention her public self-harm gets her. Doesn't matter if it's positive or negative, she just wants people to pay attention to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just followed her and Angelo on Strava and was instantly blocked by both. Be aware if youā€™re using an account with your real name and details etc., sheā€™s watching you. Hi Holly! šŸ‘‹

• Wow
Reactions: 12
As @ECH said! Plus she thinks that because she eats and has told us she no longer has an ED, that itā€™s okay! She is wrecking her body.

Reactions: 5
Yeah and I'm not an expert on running at all, but a high heart rate is not good, right? Like isn't that something where a normal person would be like "gotta slow down or stop"? I just wonder where all of this is going tbh. Like I can see that she can get away with treating her body and her health like that at 25 but by the time she's 35, or 45, won't it all catch up with her eventually? It's all just weird and sad and worrying imho.

Reactions: 6
Yeah and I'm not an expert on running at all, but a high heart rate is not good, right? Like isn't that something where a normal person would be like "gotta slow down or stop"? I just wonder where all of this is going tbh. Like I can see that she can get away with treating her body and her health like that at 25 but by the time she's 35, or 45, won't it all catch up with her eventually? It's all just weird and sad and worrying imho.
High heart rate has its place in training but a long run is absolutely not that placeā€¦

I know this place gets a rep for being really toxic and hateful but honestly I just canā€™t keep watching her content when it is so clearly harmful so I check in here instead šŸ˜… itā€™s a bummer because she was really inspiring to me when I first wanted to start running. I hope she turns this around.

Reactions: 11
I just followed her and Angelo on Strava and was instantly blocked by both. Be aware if youā€™re using an account with your real name and details etc., sheā€™s watching you. Hi Holly! šŸ‘‹
She has such a huge track record of thisā€¦ at least her and her family got her house blurred on google earth and street view after people started figuring out where she was from through some old local newspaper posts. Lol. Those were also promptly removed from public view. Youā€™re soooo not slick Holly! And to be honest, as if any of us would want to treck to come and find youā€¦. We just want to see you fully recovered.

(cue Hollys inner voice: ugh these people, I am so recovered and theyā€™re just jealous of all my travelling and what sort of life I have made for myself. NO JEALOUSLY HERE HOLLY. Wouldnā€™t want to travel the way youā€™re travelling and ā€˜experiencingā€™ these places if someone paid me)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
High heart rate has its place in training but a long run is absolutely not that placeā€¦

I know this place gets a rep for being really toxic and hateful but honestly I just canā€™t keep watching her content when it is so clearly harmful so I check in here instead šŸ˜… itā€™s a bummer because she was really inspiring to me when I first wanted to start running. I hope she turns this around.
Don't know what her heart rate was, but you shouldnt be running with a heart rate of more than ~80% of your max heart rate (max=~195bpm for Holly). And that's for intense activity. A longer run should probably be lower, somewhere in the range of 100-160bpm. Her stupidity is astounding.

Agree, also can't watch anymore and just dip in and out of this thread

Reactions: 7