Holly Gabrielle #8 If slow living why all the fast running?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2813308
I agree with the above!
She is sacrificing working time to exercise! It’s probably why she won’t get a 9-5 because she can’t exercise excessively. It’s not really a job anyway and not the job she lead her audience to believe she was applying for when she mentioned it!
1710366691845.png

And once again, Holly pinned a comment from a stan to draw attention away from the actual top comment that points out her unhealthy behavior. Literally, nothing has changed.

Additionally, in the video she is doing side tasks for a content creator. I called it! I don't know what the point of her miserable attempt at being mysterious in the previous video was about if she was just going to reveal it in the next video anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I haven’t watched Holly in a few years then her recent vlog came up so I was curious to see how she was getting on and it's just depressing. I wish she'd move out of that family home and get some serious therapy to tackle her exercise and food issues head on.

She's still eating the same kind of thing she was in uni - large volumes of bland veggies and carbs with no fats. Her dinner in her most recent vlog is just a big bowl of dry boiled nothingness. Even the mushrooms are steamed for crying out loud. I hope one day she can learn to love her food and is able to have sauce on her pasta or a bit of oil or butter on her veggies.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Why did she say job hunting is rough when she literally got handed her new job via an instagram dm... she has no idea the reality lol

Reactions: 23
I haven’t watched Holly in a few years then her recent vlog came up so I was curious to see how she was getting on and it's just depressing. I wish she'd move out of that family home and get some serious therapy to tackle her exercise and food issues head on.

She's still eating the same kind of thing she was in uni - large volumes of bland veggies and carbs with no fats. Her dinner in her most recent vlog is just a big bowl of dry boiled nothingness. Even the mushrooms are steamed for crying out loud. I hope one day she can learn to love her food and is able to have sauce on her pasta or a bit of oil or butter on her veggies.
I honestly wonder how she got her period back and is able to maintain it eating like this

Reactions: 5
She did all that exercise on one bowl of porridge with some bits in. That’s outrageous disordered eating. Nothing changed.

Reactions: 15
She does seem to have a fairly severe exercise addiction - it's incredible that her family doesn't try to intervene when she is living at home and this must be clearly on display to everybody. She would have done so much better to get rid of Youtube entirely and get a job where she has to go to an office (i.e. a conventional job) - it would allow her to learn new skills like working in an office and interacting with people - and it's also much harder to dedicate time to an exercise addiction when your time is taken up by something else (that will naturally tire you out).

Reactions: 8
She does seem to have a fairly severe exercise addiction - it's incredible that her family doesn't try to intervene when she is living at home and this must be clearly on display to everybody. She would have done so much better to get rid of Youtube entirely and get a job where she has to go to an office (i.e. a conventional job) - it would allow her to learn new skills like working in an office and interacting with people - and it's also much harder to dedicate time to an exercise addiction when your time is taken up by something else (that will naturally tire you out).
I think her family contribute to it if anything

Reactions: 15
She's scripting videos for a science youtuber, who has a team.
Her mum walks in and asks "are you speaking to somebody", holly says she's filming but her mum just keeps talking.
She wants to start a podcast..
Thats literally it

Reactions: 9
It's definitely not a real job so not sure why people are asking for advice...a half hour chat, probably no application form and its all virtual. Intrigued as to what her hourly rate is 🤣

Reactions: 14
It's definitely not a real job so not sure why people are asking for advice...a half hour chat, probably no application form and its all virtual. Intrigued as to what her hourly rate is 🤣
I'm beginning to think most of her stans are teenagers who also have no real frame of reference about life because I really don't see how they can be enamored with the idea that Holly got a "job" making youtube scripts for a channel that she doesn't even own when her own youtube channels are failing and she went into debt to get two degrees that she isn't using.

Reactions: 11

The thing is she *was* doing better. When she was solo travelling and she met Charlie and Dan she seemed to truly be recovering with her food and enjoying it again. She ate out at restaurants and ate a lot of ‘unhealthy’ food that she wouldn’t dream of eating right now and spoke about food freedom a lot…but when she met angelo that all went away and she was back to the bland meals and over exercising. It’s sad to see.

Reactions: 21
The thing is she *was* doing better. When she was solo travelling and she met Charlie and Dan she seemed to truly be recovering with her food and enjoying it again. She ate out at restaurants and ate a lot of ‘unhealthy’ food that she wouldn’t dream of eating right now and spoke about food freedom a lot…but when she met angelo that all went away and she was back to the bland meals and over exercising. It’s sad to see.
I agree. She seemed to have a healthier attitude to exercise too where the boys encouraged her but she wasn't in competition with anyone and pushing herself too far. It's pretty clear she thinks she's in competition with Angelo when it comes to exercise, just like she used to compete with Emily over who can eat less

Reactions: 13
so she bought the whole box of 14p naked bars for £1.4 which boggles my mind a bit. I know that we all can appreciate a reduced item, but then buying a whole stack of it rubs me the wrong way because we know she isn't struggling with money, and there are people less well off who would appreciate it much more. it's a bit selfish imo and to be flaunting her bargain two days in a row in her stories now seems insensitive

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.