Holly Gabrielle #8 If slow living why all the fast running?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Applying to for another course not related to biology
---

---
You would think she had broken her back or something the way she keeps talking about this injury.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Probably more clickbait...was it something other than runningma
Charlie posted that Daniel was apartment hunting, so I'm betting Holly is gonna try to jump on the bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely do think she's old enough to move out and that it's about time, but I think everyone should live alone before they move out with a partner and that you shouldn't move out just because your friends are

Or she is going to counselling. But it will be a sponsored post.
My guess will be Better Health - they’re doing a fair amount of sponsoring at the moment. Sadly I don’t hear good things about it from the professional world.

Reactions: 8
She's so ridiculous in her new vlog. The reaction to the vegan shrimp was so over the top, and her screaming and dancing about running 8k just felt silly. I think she's overcompensating for how down she actually is.

She's so ridiculous in her new vlog. The reaction to the vegan shrimp was so over the top, and her screaming and dancing about running 8k just felt silly. I think she's overcompensating for how down she actually is.
What was the vlog about. Anything new?

Her tofu is so bland. Honestly she makes it the dullest food ever. For contrast, I made tofu last week in a sticky black bean sauce. I tossed it in corn flour first so it was crispy when fried too.

Her tofu is so bland. Honestly she makes it the dullest food ever. For contrast, I made tofu last week in a sticky black bean sauce. I tossed it in corn flour first so it was crispy when fried too.
I made a delicious satay recipe from scratch with tofu mushroom and Peppers. . Those fake shrimps are meant to be vile (im veggie and won't try them) but her reaction was way ott lol does she think it's cute?

Also if you saw what her mum was eating- tiny salad with those shrimps and no dressing it's not a surprise. The whole family is bland.

Reactions: 2
It's the fact they eat chickpeas out the can that gets me. I love chickpeas, but the smell of them in the can makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: 11
So she’s started flat hunting in London for a place to buy…with Angelo by the sounds of it.
That seems like an absolutely terrible idea.

She seems to love the countryside so why not invest in a beautiful home within a short train ride to London… best of both worlds

Reactions: 15
So she’s started flat hunting in London for a place to buy…with Angelo by the sounds of it.

She seems to love the countryside so why not invest in a beautiful home within a short train ride to London… best of both worlds
That's a terrible idea indeed. It's a lot to go from never living together to being together 24/7, never mind adding in being legally bound to that person by a house deed. I wonder why no one in either of their families is trying to at least talk them down into renting together first.

Reactions: 14

100% agree. Unless this is the first step of Holly's master plan and she's making moves into a 'real' corporate job, I just find it utterly bizarre to buy property in London if you aren't mega $$$...

Reactions: 8
Are they buying outright? If not, how would they get a mortgage with a very recent period of either no or low income and a rather risky “career”?

Reactions: 3
That's a terrible idea indeed. It's a lot to go from never living together to being together 24/7, never mind adding in being legally bound to that person by a house deed. I wonder why no one in either of their families is trying to at least talk them down into renting together first.
Her family probably don't mind. Angelo seems to practically live there so they will probably glad to be having their space back again!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.