Holly Gabrielle #8 If slow living why all the fast running?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone watched the new video "How I'm solving my identity crisis" ? am less than a minute in and already rolling my eyes at the "to-do" list which is full of things like "set up airfryer, buy new resistance band, send Dan a birthday message"... same old Holly, nothing new for 2024

• Haha
Reactions: 12
anyone watched the new video "How I'm solving my identity crisis" ? am less than a minute in and already rolling my eyes at the "to-do" list which is full of things like "set up airfryer, buy new resistance band, send Dan a birthday message"... same old Holly, nothing new for 2024
1705516700786.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not that any task isn't worthy of being on a to do list because there aren't any rules to a to do list, but none of those things have anything to do with an identity crisis and two of them are probably related to her body image

Reactions: 3
1705791564001.png

Sorry to double post, but DISTANT? This girl made a post literally about exercising her hands and she calls this distant?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's too busy to engage because she's back to ramping up her running mileage excessively quickly and body checking in the gym...(As somebody who runs, I can say that doing an 18km a few weeks after coming back from a four month lay off is certifiable insanity)

Reactions: 10
Sounds like she's internalised the youtube comments and given herself a quarter life crisis. she seemed to be so happy this time last year.

Reactions: 1
Sounds like she's internalised the youtube comments and given herself a quarter life crisis. she seemed to be so happy this time last year.
She had just gotten a boyfriend this time last year. The thing is most of those comments were valid criticism about simple things like spreading misinformation, not liking her 'informational' videos, needing to cite your sources if you use someone else's research (which is something she should not have had to be told because she literally has a bachelors and masters in a scientific field where she should have learned to cite sources). Instead of addressing the criticism and simply learning from her mistakes she has chosen to deflect and ignore the issue like the 25 year old child she is
---
She's too busy to engage because she's back to ramping up her running mileage excessively quickly and body checking in the gym...(As somebody who runs, I can say that doing an 18km a few weeks after coming back from a four month lay off is certifiable insanity)
She never really stopped running. She claimed to be resting while still doing double workout days

Reactions: 2
What happens if this plan doesn't work? She needs to stop with the YouTube and swapping ideas and topics and get a real job even If its not paid.

She's trying to draw in students again but it's not going to work.
I could respect it if she was super passionate about science communication and made videos without expecting to blow up as an influencer. However, it seems like she doesn't truly enjoy informational videos, and is only making them in an attempt to keep the view counts up. Most people her age understand the fact that your career and your hobbies can be completely unrelated, and that monetizing the things you like often sucks the fun out of them. She needs to come to that realization with youtube.

Reactions: 7
What happens if this plan doesn't work? She needs to stop with the YouTube and swapping ideas and topics and get a real job even If its not paid.

She's trying to draw in students again but it's not going to work.
girl white text on a white/light background is not readable!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like shes gonna announce something big in the next month or two, maybe moving or starting a new course or something. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 4
I feel like shes gonna announce something big in the next month or two, maybe moving or starting a new course or something. Any thoughts?
Probably as a last ditch attempt for views, only for her in a month or two to make another video admitting that doing so was a mistake

Reactions: 8
It's likely to be either study, travel, random study/vegan themed generic business idea or marathon/endurance event like triathlon.

It should be buy own house/move out and rent someone new but this is Holly so will probably just be her telling us about her hair routine

Reactions: 6
Is it really awful to say that I hope London brings her back to reality with a heavy thud? She will go out expecting to PB, especially after the one they bonked when holiday-ing, and she is seriously putting her body at risk - has her injury ever really healed since the first mara she ran? Ok, it is really mean to want her to not pb. And I still want it to happen 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.