Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be nice to be able to chop and change plans without any money worries...cost of living?! She is so privileged I hope she realises this. Dont doubt that she works hard, but still...

They've only been together since the 19th December so sounds like they were talking online first. I hope it works out and it doesn't end in tears.

Reactions: 12
I would do almost anything to be in the position she just threw away for a boy, so. That feels bad lol

Reactions: 17
It reminds me of a episode of the hills where Lauren stayed with her bf and don't go to Paris. She regretted it.

Holly will always be known as the girl who didn't go to Thailand.

If I suddenly cancelled plans for a boy my mum would be giving me a talking too!

Reactions: 16
The comment her mum made when Holly was booking the flight was horrendous. ā€œYou might be single forever unless thatā€™s what you wantā€. How does going out into the world and meeting new people increase your chances of being single forever?! She must have felt an immense amount of pressure to stay in the UK because of a comment like that. Iā€™m judging Holly hard for cancelling all of her solo travelling plans but I also realise she mustā€™ve had terrible guidance in her life with a mother like that.

Reactions: 29
Why on earth would she cancel her solo travel plans? If I were her bf, I'd WANT her to go and enjoy herself. Smh.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think itā€™d be a massive red flag in a relationship for me if my partner cancelled their big move abroad a month after we met! It gives me the ick just thinking about it. By all means, adapt your plans, think on it and end the trip early. But donā€™t just not go!

Reactions: 19
I think itā€™d be a massive red flag in a relationship for me if my partner cancelled their big move abroad a month after we met! It gives me the ick just thinking about it. By all means, adapt your plans, think on it and end the trip early. But donā€™t just not go!
Someone seems to have pointed it out to her...
Screenshot_20230202-100646__01.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling itā€™s both of their first relationship. If I had a new partner and they were sharing this much on the internet so soon, Iā€™d be terrified haha. So I get the feeling itā€™s all new to him too

Reactions: 19
Personally I did at first think this relationship would be very good for her, and it was nice to see her super happy. But her obsessiveness and intensity is a bit concerning. And thatā€™s only what sheā€™s showing online, she could be a hell of a lot worse in person. As others have said itā€™s like a teenage obsession, which I am worried is going to end in tears.
really hope this guy is genuine and in it for the right reasons, and I hope sheā€™s not going to ruin the relationship by being too full on by sharing all this stuff on social media.

Reactions: 20
Her first relationship, she's cancelled everything, shared everything online and they've been together since 19th December, bleeping hell. This is going to end in tears.

Reactions: 26
Wait so have they been together since December 19th, or do they know each other since December 19th? Cause if it's the former I'd say this is moving pretty fast imho, but if it's the latter then the speed is completely insane omg

Reactions: 2
Wait so have they been together since December 19th, or do they know each other since December 19th? Cause if it's the former I'd say this is moving pretty fast imho, but if it's the latter then the speed is completely insane omg
They've known each other since last summer I think

Reactions: 2
Her first relationship, she's cancelled everything, shared everything online and they've been together since 19th December, bleeping hell. This is going to end in tears.
I know it's her first real relationship but she's acting like a literal 15 year old, it's so cringy. I'm getting so much secondhand embarrassment

Reactions: 9
Lol I think the whole thing is cute tbh, good for her. If anything itā€™ll be a learning experience.

Reactions: 1
They met in person for the first time on 19th December. It sounds like they officially became boyfriend-girlfriend in the first or second week of January.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.