Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they meet online?

Also it seems like he's following a lot of models, I wonder if she's noticed? She seems obsessed with him, which I guess is normal, but I can't see it ending well on her end

Reactions: 4
Did they meet online?

Also it seems like he's following a lot of models, I wonder if she's noticed? She seems obsessed with him, which I guess is normal, but I can't see it ending well on her end
I don't think she's ever fully talked about how they met, but I assume online. She doesn't really do enough to meet someone irl.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she's ever fully talked about how they met, but I assume online. She doesn't really do enough to meet someone irl.
If they met at the gym or something more interesting, she would've shared the story by now.

Reactions: 11
ah the carbon footprint of Holly must be very ... high. I feel bad that I flew to Zurich from Cologne in 2011 (that was my second and last flight for the time being). But it was cheaper than by train at the time (thanks Deutsche Bahn). At least I'm saving enough CO2 so that others (influencers/youtubers like Holly and Jade) can still fly hundreds of times a year.
what is your suggestion, she should take train to LA or boat 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going on about how her and Angelo’s love language is food and then saying she wants bedding for her new double bed with a “cute food print” on it, gurrrrrrrl 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I keep feeling odd about food being her love language, especially with her past with an eating disorder. It feels like it could go disastrously wrong if the relationship doesn't go well and they break up. I know that she is 'recovered' and it might be projecting, but I feel like it would wreck my relationship with food if it was tied to a boyfriend and things didn't go well.

Reactions: 25
I keep feeling odd about food being her love language, especially with her past with an eating disorder. It feels like it could go disastrously wrong if the relationship doesn't go well and they break up. I know that she is 'recovered' and it might be projecting, but I feel like it would wreck my relationship with food if it was tied to a boyfriend and things didn't go well.
Her bf is probably an orthorexic just like she is. She is still super mega disordered

Reactions: 13
Her bf is probably an orthorexic just like she is. She is still super mega disordered
Why do I feel like she met him on a dating app and the algorithm just gave her a guy who looks like her and has the same kind of food/exercise issues as her and bam! instant romance! (Like on Big Bang Theory when Sheldon got paired up with Amy by the algorithm and they all said it was uncanny)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.