Holly Gabrielle #7 Studying, running, always ahead, but one trip to Spain and there's a boy in her bed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also she's running on her injury and I can't help thinking she wouldn't be doing it if he wasn't also obsessed with exercise/running..?

They also walked up 12 flights of stairs after all of that?! Bit OTT even if its just for views.
Yeh I can imagine her doing more to try and impress/keep up with him. He's a big tall guy and she is tiny so it shouldn't be matching up..

She definitely did that with Charlie, Daniel and Jess when 'travelling'

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Since when has staying in a city for a week counted as living together?
If she stayed in London for a week alone I doubt she would’ve said she was living there.

I am happy for her because they do seem like a good match but the way she’s sharing on social media is very immature and if they break up will be very embarrassing

Reactions: 11
Just for content. Said she had a laser hair therapy session so probably thought she could get views ;)
I think it's quite common for fresh couples to "try living together" even if it's for a week and if they have the means to do that. I know I did it, and my friends as well. As for Holly, anything is content, from boring weekly vlogs at home doing the same repetitive stuff to now, spending a week with her boyfriend. I guess for her it's groundbreaking content, when in reality it's still boring, just with a boyfriend.

Reactions: 5
i'm happy for her but that relationship is going way too fast i wouldn't be surprised if they end up moving together by march lol

Reactions: 13
i'm happy for her but that relationship is going way too fast i wouldn't be surprised if they end up moving together by march lol
I honestly don't see how it's going too fast? They seem like most couples in their early-mid 20s to me, especially since they've known each other for a year.

Reactions: 2
Havent watched the vid but they are probably practising living together as they will be spending an extended time abroad this year so want to do a practice rub.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly don't see how it's going too fast? They seem like most couples in their early-mid 20s to me, especially since they've known each other for a year.
I don’t necessarily see it as going too fast *over all*, but the fact that her family just met him but he’s her ENTIRE social media presence already?! That’s very weird

Reactions: 15
Sorry for being cynical but I think it’s all going to end in tears. There’s something so abnormal about all of this, very publicly declaring you’re in love and “living with” with your boyfriend when the reality is you’ve been official for two weeks and spent half of that time staying in an AirBnb with him. Yeah she said she’s known him since May 2022 but this is the girl who once made a video about how she had a conversation with two guys at once… I can’t imagine she was ever very close with him until now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She was originally going to be a digital nomad and has now decided against it...because of the boy (she mentions it being for her health, but then says that the doctors are feeling positive about her health so...which is it?). She'd already got her vaccines, booked her flight and sorted out a flat in Chiang Mai but has now cancelled all of it. I think she's really going to regret this in the future, especially if the relationship doesn't work out. She's delaying so they can go together.

She also mentions they're going to LA together in February.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was originally going to be a digital nomad and has now decided against it...because of the boy (she mentions it being for her health, but then says that the doctors are feeling positive about her health so...which is it?). She'd already got her vaccines, booked her flight and sorted out a flat in Chiang Mai but has now cancelled all of it. I think she's really going to regret this in the future, especially if the relationship doesn't work out. She's delaying so they can go together.

She also mentions they're going to LA together in February.
That’s actually sad. She always thrives when travelling and especially “solo”.
She’ll definitely regret it in a few years

Reactions: 13
I just hope that she doesn't start including those cringy clips of them cuddling or kissing in every video from now on

Reactions: 11
I just hope that she doesn't start including those cringy clips of them cuddling or kissing in every video from now on
It feels very much in the young teen territory with the talk of love and bf and gf. It is moving fast and that comes with a lot of risk and heartache. That she has cancelled her plans feels particularly sad and concerning. But what do I know as someone almost double her age?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.